The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Second Sight"
08-22-2014, 10:53 AM
"Second Sight"
I know this website is about Dreams. Is there an area on this Forum for people to list visions that do not occur in Dreamtime? The reason I ask is that sometimes I see things and have a “knowing” about something when I am awake in addition to the Dreams.

Smile
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: "Second Sight"
This is a great question that I think a lot of people are wondering. The National Dream Center values all kinds of intuition, and thus we see a smattering of non-dream visions in the DreamBase.

In general, wherever dreams are accepted, you may place visions as well, unless specifically forbidden (I think we've had two projects thus far that allowed only nighttime dreams).

But to reduce the confusion on this matter, I changed the name of this one forum: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum/for....php?fid=9 and removed the emphasis on dreams. Most visions and intuition I believe will either go straight into the DreamBase (http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/) or in the aforementioned forum.

Remember that the big advantage of putting your visions/dreams into the DreamBase is that you can get credit for precognition should the event unfold later.

In summary, dreams/visions/intuition/clairvoyance/etc are all acknowledged and welcome in all sections of the NDC unless specifically prohibited.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-22-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: "Second Sight"
Merci!
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user