The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stack the cards in your favor: Step by Step Precognition
08-23-2014, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2014 01:18 AM by Eagle1.)
Stack the cards in your favor: Step by Step Precognition
There are many reasons for wanting to increase your precognitive abilities, but this post isn't designed for that. Instead, I'd like to simply supply a couple of simple technique for possibly generating more precognition.

And by the way, you'll never find this technique anywhere else on the planet. That I can guarantee!

This technique is called, "Stacking the cards in your favor," and it has some statistical backing to substantiate this method.

Instead of waiting for months to years waiting for a precognitive dream about some misc topic that nobody cares about, why not start with something that has a higher statistical chance of coming true. I'm talking about dream linguistics. According to informal observation over the 2014 summer, we've found that there are two different DreamBot runs that seem to consistently display some future predictability.

As we've discussed before, linguistics by themselves do not guarantee precognition, but there hasn't been a DreamBot run yet that had zero precognition in it. Therefore, if you want to stack the cards in your favor, you might want to try incubating a dream about a word or phrase that is popular in the collective unconscious.

How do you know what's hot? Well, there's two places for this. First, there's the forum called "Hot and trending dream themes" which is designed to be updated daily with the most recent DreamBot run results, and that link is here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum/for....php?fid=6

Or you can go to the blog where the more thorough DreamForecast is published, except this one is weekly and not daily. That link is here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/catego...mforecast/ You'll want the most recent DreamForecast, which will be at the top of the list that appears.

Next, you find the linguistics that speaks to you at a personal level. Keep introspective as you read the DreamBot results and feel what resonates with you at a deep level.

Next, incubate the dream. Set an intention to dream about that particular topic. Oops, first you need to research to make sure this topic wasn't "hot and trending" due to day residue, which is a fancy word for something you saw that day. Basically you see a birthday cake during the day, and then you go dream about it at night. If the masses of dreamers all watch a certain TV program about candy, then we might pick up a strong surge about candy in the DreamBot run. Be careful not to choose something that could be day residue. That will have little predictive characteristics to it.

Okay, back to incubation. Repeat the word or phrase in your mind (or out loud) several times before going to bed. Affirm that you will dream about how this word or phrase will appear in the near future. As your body relaxes more, simply hold a picture of the word or phrase in your minds eye as you drift off to sleep.

Last step is to record your dream no matter what shows up. If you want credit for the precognition (this will get you qualified for certain exciting events or missions here at the Dream Center), then you'll want to record your dream in our database, which is here: http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/

Then you'll have to interpret and analyze. Didn't get enough detail to make a high scoring prediction? Figure out what you still need and incubate your next dream. Rinse and repeat...as many times as it takes to get all the details you need. Be sure to watch for your prediction playing out in real life and then fill out the form called "My dream came true!" which is located here: nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/my-dream-came-true/

Another technique that was highlighted in Project August was to simply incubate for a certain time period. Intend to dream about next month or next year. Give yourself time to do numerous iterations of these detail-hunting incubations. Keep asking the right questions and keep it simple. Don't ask for too much all at once. In general, just one or two items per night.

Pretty soon, you'll have your own precognitive journal for everyone to see and admire (i.e., you'll have your own thread right here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum/for...p?fid=14). You'll be asked to join certain fun projects, such as Paradigm 3, which is a world-changing project that will literally change the course of humanity's future. Don't miss out; start incubating today!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply