The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Dreams about a women that came true.
08-26-2014, 02:14 AM
Multiple Dreams about a women that came true.
Hi, wanted to say hello to everyone and Chris.

My first post is about a woman whom I found very attractive mentally, physically and emotionally. So there is a woman whom I have been very found of and we chatted many times on face book and complemented eachother. We never met in person but we have many similar interests so naturally I am attracted to her.

So going to my dream. I had a dream where she was in a bed what looked like a hospital bed and she had another female with her where I was sitting on the other side of the bed. All I knew was that she seem to be distressed and I was there simply keeping her company. So fast forward to next day and I message her telling her about my strange dream to which she confirms telling me she was in a hospital that day!!! It was as real as this life.

Can anyone explain why such dream would happen, what does it mean?

Fast forward again and I'm having another dream where her and I are sitting in the room and talking to each other. Don't remember what it was about but it was very real.

Since she asked me to go out for a smoothie but I was already involved with someone else so it wouldn't be the right thing to do, but I just can't get over the idea that she and I were supposed to meet, and part of me regrets never seeing her. This was a year ago and till today I'm thinking about it. Well, not sure what it means but it's not letting me let go of the idea that her and I could have had something.

So what does this mean?

Thank you all.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2014, 03:52 AM
RE: Multiple Dreams about a women that came true.
Soul Mates can reach each other through dreams Paul. My Ex and I still do this to each other and have for the last 19 going on 20 years.

I have to admit we are very bad for each other in the way of trying to have a romantic relationship, but we do quite well as friends. I see his new girl friends in my dreams long before he gets the chance to tell me about her. We used to live in the same state and now he lives several states away, time nor distance will not stop the connection between you two.

If you need more assistance in greater detail please send me a private message and I will be glad to help.

Tȟaté makȟámaniyaŋ wóihaŋble Súŋ
Find all posts by this user
08-26-2014, 09:26 AM
RE: Multiple Dreams about a women that came true.
I never acted on it, and she asked me out indirectly too! Now she's with someone so I missed out.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user