The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1721 header
/inc/class_session.php 338 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/showthread.php 22 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/natircom/public_html/forum/forum/inc/config.php:1) - Line: 1721 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 343 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 83 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 42 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1783 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 218 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 48 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 592 mark_thread_read

Poll: Are you having dreams, intuions or anything about Robin Williams
Do you think Robin is trying to tell us something about death
Do you think it's just a dream about us
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robin Williams
08-26-2014, 04:00 PM
Robin Williams
Both my roommate and I have had dreams of Robin Williams, one day apart. anyone else having dreams about him. I would like to start a thread on Robin Williams, because I feel he is connecting to people here for a reason. My dream was about him at a party where my ex-husband and I were getting back together. He was standing there cracking jokes, laughing and smiling in a yellow shirt and brown slacks. I remember him saying something, and I looked at the others to see why they were not laughing, and Robin said, "only you can see and hear me." When my ex and I were kissing, he was standing behind us, waving his hands above our heads and still I was the only one who saw it.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Robin Williams
possible theory: We all think about Robin as a master of "Funny". he could find the humor around any situation and make a joke about it.
So how do you feel about your ex? Think it is a big joke getting back together?
Maybe Robin is saying do you see the joke here?
As for Robin being in our dreams, how do you stop thinking about him and how we will miss him, awake or asleep?
Then again since he loved making people laugh so much that he was a very busy man in life, he might be being busy making us laugh from the other side..

Edna
I know because I can read.
I read because I want to know.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply