Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
06/28/10 2 a.m. Crazy Dream
The dream began as just a normal dream about running into people in my past mostly that I had conflicts with. Something about running into a kid I got into a fight with in 10th grade, and for some reason I tried to be friendly with him. That is were the normal side ends when suddenly a bright round light in the sky appeared on the horizon at night and moved quickly over head. It flashed quickly and turned into a spiral exactly like the one that appeared over Norway. It went through the same cycle and disappeared. I remember feeling frozen in fear and awe of what I was seeing. Everyone one who had come outside to witness the phenomenon thought that it was over until what looked like a cluster of stars in the sky started to fall as though they were apparently shot out the sky by whatever the spiral was. It had become animated to space invaders style ships I guess to help my brain understand what it was. It starts to get a little blurry from then on, but I recall being taken along with some of the people who witnessed the event into some kind of space ship but am not sure how that occurred. Everyone seemed to be on edge and were trying to figure out what to do next. I am not sure how it fits but I remember feeling like I could not help my children and felt like I would not be able to answer their questions for the 1st time in my life. Also not sure how it fits but I remember tossing bills on the ground wondering were in the world we go from here. I then woke up sweating and felt as though those events were very real. It took a minute to realize that it was only a dream.