Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/12/15 Expect an April Jet story...
Look out for APRIL! April and Jet both look rather impressive today, but is April a name or a month? My first impression was the latter, and so I’m wondering what kind of jet headlines will be experienced in April 2015. Just know that seeing April this far out without any sort of incubation protocol would mean much bigger than normal event. Just note that there is little support for either of these words in our run today, which eliminates them from Red Alert status. This certainly won’t keep us from watching April like a hawk.

Further down is another name, DAVID, or is it Camp David? This David is either a name or a place, and its surge score is probably well above the typical day residue area. In the biggest loser section, we see Ship and Boat with strikingly similar movements, which makes yesterday’s Noah Ark run that much more significant.

By the way, I think I found our Lucky Orange: https://www.luckyorange.com/ , which would be the Lucky Agent that shows up periodically. If this is accurate (that the bot is counting the html code for lucky orange), then the perplexing aspect to this is why is it so variable? It shouldn’t be.

DOWN Words:   unknown children song yeah medicine action cute january ship boat cards events flood 2014 arcade hours cream ice animals gab days wrapping alt notified remove

UP Words:     april jet repeated agent flat gate stone nap growing cave one currently press asking moment david orange stick powered following fancy lucky were tattoo beside type sun message up toilet square say help
quick question, is there a place on the forum where we can see the word runs intact week to week, or month to month? by intact i mean not in an individual threads but weekly word runs dated? that would help me a lot. i am a far out dreamer hehehe, i am so far out dude….hehehe.

seriously any predictive dreams i have had are builders..they keep getting more to the point the nearer the event is. also i would love if the ethos was not of terrible news, as in the words on the runs often say 'caution' and i think that leads us frequently down a negative thinking process.

g
Go'd:

We used to run weekly forecasts, but it was an entirely different type of run. That was DreamBot2, and it was cool from a data collection standpoint, but relatively meaningless in the prediction arena.

Putting together weekly runs is something I've been meaning to do, but just haven't had time. Monthly data spreadsheets would be incredibly important as well. Thanks for the question, because it made me realize that I've not put the appropriate priority on this. Expect that to change! Smile
Again, the word "press" is in a run with "agent." Press agent, is this referring to the white house's mouth-piece to the press? But then, "orange" is in the same run, and can go with "agent" also. Hmmm...

"Gate" certainly can go with "jet."

I've wondered if a lot of folks dream like you---having recurring dreams that point to the same event. It has seemed to me that at least for the larger or more important events that several bot runs would go together, at least the top few words from several runs. I was probably wrong to assume just the top words.
Life's so busy plus I tired of trying to look for words from several consecutive runs that might go together.

(01-12-2015, 10:08 AM)G0 Wrote: quick question, is there a place on the forum where we can see the word runs intact week to week, or month to month? by intact i mean not in an individual threads but weekly word runs dated? that would help me a lot. i am a far out dreamer hehehe, i am so far out dude….hehehe.

seriously any predictive dreams i have had are builders..they keep getting more to the point the nearer the event is. also i would love if the ethos was not of terrible news, as in the words on the runs often say 'caution' and i think that leads us frequently down a negative thinking process.

g
The third blood moon eclipse will occur on 4April2015. Always a lot of energy involved with an eclipse, even more so with a blood moon.
George Ure had an April dream (!):

http://urbansurvival.com/there-is-a-tide...rs-of-men/