Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/13/15 Be on the lookout for an OIL DEVICE
There’s something about a device, and it does seem to be connected to wallet and vessel. But the top word is ASS. It could be that everyone is pointing fingers to whom might be to “blame” for the lower oil prices, as if that’s a bad thing…oh wait, yeah, the only people who benefit from low oil prices are the meaningless people, otherwise known as us. Meanwhile, Russia and the Middle East are hurting because of the lower inflow of cash, and so they blame the West for the falling prices. Of course, the West is never to blame for anything around the globe (wink wink), and so they blame the OPEC countries for dropping the price (as if they like shooting themselves in the foot). It’s he said she said, as the world inches closer and closer to war.

Ah, therein lies the answer to this conundrum. No one can agree on who is dropping the oil prices, and so who benefits? The people who benefit from big war. The only people who could possibly enjoy seeing Russia and China go to war with the United States. Who could that group of people be?

What’s also interesting here is the word Device. In my opinion, oil will drop for real once REAL energy technology is finally distributed to humanity, and this COULD be one of the reasons for the drop in oil (if this current drop isn't fabricated). Perhaps the linguistics is telling us to “Support [the] Device [that will supplant] Oil.

Further down the list, Crystal is back and now we have Carol. The latter could be a continuation of the entertainment/concert venue (carol = song) or it could obviously be a name. Enjoy the rest of the run…

UP Words:     ass wallet vessel support oil device wishing class bag view cut had dream crystal sent difficult carol role wrapping streets plan days notified broken sleeping people colleague sometimes psychic chat random add sleep
DOWN Words:   tree scare man ship shore cake look hey lucidity cool air sat arm hunting say stick gate cave journal growing asian stone around up repeated nap jet mat april
Maybe we have another "deep water" incident coming. Could be that some offshore oil rig has a disaster because the company owning it is now having to cut corners every way possible to "stay afloat" in more ways than one. That's what my hunch is.

I think there's an element of folks inside DC that are benefiting from this lowering oil price. They are jubilant that Russia is hurting, and that rogue states like Texas and North Dakota are starting to hurt, or I know Texas companies are, and ND will be if it isn't already, should the oil continue sliding, or even just stay low.

What I read is that the whole nation can suffer from this. It's something I don't understand about junk bonds that have backed a lot of companies' oil operations.

Interesting that we've got at least three new names we're watching for. (Carol Burnett?)
01-11-2015, 10:00 AM
locker single tar events hope sat imagine flight dark eating puke
lion solid moon view kitten - Tuesday 3 February 2015 is Full Moon in Leo

Is "Noah's Ark" an airplane? Are passengers going to get puke sick on a flight?

January 12, 2015 - April jet repeated agent flat gate stone nap growing cave one currently press asking moment David orange stick powered following fancy lucky were tattoo beside type sun message up toilet square say help

January 13, 2015 - ass wallet vessel support oil device wishing class bag view cut had dream crystal sent difficult carol role wrapping streets plan days notified broken sleeping people colleague sometimes psychic chat random add sleep

Delta Air Lines flight forced to return to LAX for emergency landing after pilots lose control of plane
http://www.sott.net/article/291328-Delta...l-of-plane
wallet vessel bag wrapping all have something to do with holding something inside. Anything happening with that?
BP oil to suffer for their sloppy greed driven devices-
http://www.npr.org/2015/01/19/377794830/...spill-case
http://www.npr.org/2015/01/19/378289328/...-oil-spill

#10 related to euro problems 2015:
As BP is a UK company, this will not bode well for euro either.

p.s. odd mixture here-
according to the article this will also drive home help for rare/endangered animal species and their abuse issues.
A BP layoff of employees was just announced, also.
Hey, AD and Nanny,

Those new articles definitely relate to Ass Wallet in addition to the oil! Great find Smile
I'm making a mess of this post, deleting part of it when trying to edit it for a link.

I LOL'ed at your post about "ass wallet." I dig those words together for they are so very fitting.

Man, after http://www.drudgereport.com which is my top news site, This UK Mail Online is a new favorite of mine! I dig them....they had the story about the attack on Australian golfer before anyone else, apparently.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-fall.html
(01-19-2015, 04:57 PM)Nanny Wrote: I'm making a mess of this post, deleting part of it when trying to edit it for a link.

I LOL'ed at your post about "ass wallet." I dig those words together for they are so very fitting.

Man, after http://www.drudgereport.com which is my top news site, This UK Mail Online is a new favorite of mine! I dig them....they had the story about the attack on Australian golfer before anyone else, apparently.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-fall.html

clap clap clap applause--- hahahah Nanny
I just bookmarked that link. Thanks. Like Drudge also Zerohedge. Can't get any of 'em right now in under 10 mins. A R G H !!! (;-O
the BP lay offs are equally impacted- not just the 18billion due to the court to pay for damages but the drop in oil prices. Yes- Cause and Effect is exacting. No escape. Universal LAW. Indeed.
i also thought I read about a woman 'Carol' who heads up an agency connected with all this flufferall. Or the money at least....hmmmm.
'NO' TO ALL THE ABOVE.

NEWSLFASH: HUGE OIL SPILL IN A MAJOR WATER WAY. 50k GALLONS, YELLOWSTONE RIVER

http://rt.com/usa/224183-oil-spill-yellowstone-river/

Nanny's hunch was extremely close. Not out in the ocean, but unfortunately in one of the most beautiful places on the planet. Disgusting. May we please have that free energy now, for God's sake (before we kill every life form on the planet)?!
Okay, so vessel doesn't go with this, but pipeline can be called a device? Oh me! I'm too literal...and yes, "oil" is in another run and it's next to "accident" isn't it? well, that won't be the only word in the bot run, but you had to have nailed it. This is another HUGE hit on our Earth, great harm to nature.

Good find, Eagle1.

(01-19-2015, 10:57 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: 'NO' TO ALL THE ABOVE.

NEWSLFASH: HUGE OIL SPILL IN A MAJOR WATER WAY. 50k GALLONS, YELLOWSTONE RIVER

http://rt.com/usa/224183-oil-spill-yellowstone-river/

Nanny's hunch was extremely close. Not out in the ocean, but unfortunately in one of the most beautiful places on the planet. Disgusting. May we please have that free energy now, for God's sake (before we kill every life form on the planet)?!
Ready for this one? I have the highest hopes that I've ever had. If this story is real, we have ourselves a new device that was not only predicted by the lingo, but properly assessed in the interpretation.

In the original bot run verbiage, I said, "Support [the] Device [that will supplant] Oil."

In my opinion (and in my highest hopes), we now have the absolute best reason for the plummet in oil prices. Say hello to the lovely European sports car with 920 horsepower.....

Oh almost forgot....it doesn't use gas! Smile

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/09/move...power.html

Now, looking at the dates on this article (September 2014), is there any more proof that this was the whammy that took down the oil prices. Strangely, no one had a real explanation...doesn't that suggest that if this news is true, that our mainstream media is wholly owned by the oil cartel? There are other transpersonal issues associated with this timing also. The bot run was Jan 13th but the car supposedly came out months ago. So why now? In my hypothesis, which is very transpersonal in this case, it had to do with the timing of FINDING this news. I just came across it this morning, and the find was 15 days after the bot run.
That was really an interesting article. I am thinking with the vote today of the Keystone Oil in the senate, that maybe "vessel support oil device" is the senate passage of the bill. Keyston is a vessel of sorts as it carries the oil through states.
quote='Eagle1' pid='4237' dateline='1422460608']
Ready for this one? I have the highest hopes that I've ever had. If this story is real, we have ourselves a new device that was not only predicted by the lingo, but properly assessed in the interpretation.

In the original bot run verbiage, I said, "Support [the] Device [that will supplant] Oil."

In my opinion (and in my highest hopes), we now have the absolute best reason for the plummet in oil prices. Say hello to the lovely European sports car with 920 horsepower.....

Now, looking at the dates on this article (September 2014), is there any more proof that this was the whammy that took down the oil prices. Strangely, no one had a real explanation...doesn't that suggest that if this news is true, that our mainstream media is wholly owned by the oil cartel? There are other transpersonal issues associated with this timing also. The bot run was Jan 13th but the car supposedly came out months ago. So why now? In my hypothesis, which is very transpersonal in this case, it had to do with the timing of FINDING this news. I just came across it this morning, and the find was 15 days after the bot run.
[/quote]
Salt water?! Now we know why God made so many huge oceans, LOL I am diggin this. I share your hopes very much.

(01-28-2015, 10:56 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Ready for this one? I have the highest hopes that I've ever had. If this story is real, we have ourselves a new device that was not only predicted by the lingo, but properly assessed in the interpretation.

The article did a typo on the price, saying, apologetically that it costs $1.7. I assume they mean almost 2 millions bucks. But...

did you see inside that thing?! It's so very gorgeous, just dreamy. Also, if these things can really come down in price as soon as the novelty wears off and folks start ordering them. Oh yeah....and looks small enough to be easy to park. It can go a little over? 300 miles on one tank, tons better than mere electric cars.
Great find Chris!
Good hypothesis too.
now for another interesting point (one I am running into more and more lately)
i.e; Timing
" So why now? In my hypothesis, which is very transpersonal in this case, it had to do with the timing of FINDING this news. I just came across it this morning, and the find was 15 days after the bot run."

On more than one occasion I've found 'news' accidentally- and months later- that verifies a dream or prediction
that isn't reported or reported right away, or if/when reported gets a back page 1/4 inch segment (metaphoprically).

Chris- is there something built in or to-be developed to take care of this aspect of dreamscaping versus 'news'?
Since mainstream news is so controlled and now internet is becoming that way - will we begin finding
verifications surreptitiously, if ever, late/delayed, disclosed at all? Food for thought.