Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/14/15 Cities Modified/Deleted; Sea is prominent
Another mini-lull was served up today, but the run is still poignant nonetheless. Group 1 is sure to strike fear in the city folk and Group 2 astounds me….Lightning is adjacent Electricity without the two having any resemblance in historical charts. There appears to be a generic male (almost sounds like geriatric male, or an older man) who is planning an experiment in the market place. And we also have a psychic notifying Jesus about something in the sea, which dovetails into the biggest meme of all in this run: Water Stuff (Sea, Boat, Ship, Bridge, etc.)

Yesterday, Nanny pointed out that the word “Oil” felt more like a problem with a deep sea oil rig. So check this out: Group 5 says, “Conscious careful wishing oil awakened days.” So, we have Jesus being notified about something in the sea, the water meme is overarching (i.e., those words are all moving aggressively, chaotic), and we're being cautioned about wishing for a non-oil technology. Something seems to be stirring and its quite noticeable even in a semi-lull state like we find ourselves now.

UP Words:     cities modify delete contest astral robin lightning electricity degree bridge box toilet move planning market experiment generic male beer psychic sea notified jesus bathroom wrapping than good ass panel square vessel often before
DOWN Words:   apart streets lucid invisible unknown boat noise sick cave nose ship picture stone shore hours hate growing gate twisted layer wallet smoking peek snow conscious careful wishing oil awakened days
OMG, I haven't experience a Bot run yet that caused my anxiety to rise to the level it is right now, complete with mild shivers.
It's been worse on some other occasions, but...Yikes!...just the same. Wish I had more time to play, like right now!! Heh!
Well, with that cheery note...! Smile

I forgot to mention about Robin. To me, this feels more like an action (Robbing) that it does a name, and the fight is in the Astral realm. No coincidence that that fight shows up right next to Lightening and Electricity....two big and obvious manifestations of the fight in the unseen world (or is that just foke lore?)
Astral smoking rock growing sick noise modify/delete cities - Possible large meteorite hitting a major city somewhere and the only warning will be the loud noise?

CC
From the wording today and the last couple of days, I am sensing there is a man in the marketplace (in general) who is making a prediction (maybe messages from spirit/Jesus or maybe a religious man) that we should be paying attention to.
Market just happens to be plummeting today.

Also, CelticCoyote's comment reminds me of the 26th Jan Meteor impact that I remember seeing on zerohedge
(01-14-2015, 11:54 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Market just happens to be plummeting today.

Also, CelticCoyote's comment reminds me of the 26th Jan Meteor impact that I remember seeing on zerohedge

Asteroid bypass at 750,000 miles.

(01-14-2015, 11:50 AM)Sherriann Wrote: From the wording today and the last couple of days, I am sensing there is a man in the marketplace (in general) who is making a prediction (maybe messages from spirit/Jesus or maybe a religious man) that we should be paying attention to.

From the 2015 New Year Bot run:

men sense brown older clear story note level
level state alarm number public
physical clock closing
 I Love the lingo "Physical clock closing"
Are people going to get sick on another cruise ship? and?or is there going to be a lightening event with one? Could be a military ship this time, but the cruise ships are known for this the past few years.
Yet, "lightening/electricity" sure is a curious one to consider next to each other in this run.

Or...maybe an Oil tanker's emergency is about to make news, as that would cover "boat, ship, oil, and maybe lightening too."

"cities modify delete" bring tsunami and nuclear both, to mind.

"Planning market experiment" sounds about right in an economy that's in critical condition, but it also sounds believable with subversion in our midst---using anything to further bring us small folks to our knees....why? to need even more "mothering" from a tyrannical govt. There, blunt is good sometimes.

"Psychic sea notified Jesus" this one I just want to let sink-in. It's fascinating. Jesus is of course, psychic. The sea? I am confident that the creator, IMO did implant all truth even in the bark on the trees, so to speak.

PS edited in here. Just so y'all know, I did not change any font settings for this post, so far as bolded or not, but it posted this way.

Gal, could he be making a prediction that others are making, also? but for some reason he's the one we should listen to?
Or, do you feel that he should be listened to because he's "the" one with a certain prediction?

(01-14-2015, 11:50 AM)Sherriann Wrote: From the wording today and the last couple of days, I am sensing there is a man in the marketplace (in general) who is making a prediction (maybe messages from spirit/Jesus or maybe a religious man) that we should be paying attention to.
(01-14-2015, 10:55 AM)Sherriann Wrote: OMG, I haven't experience a Bot run yet that caused my anxiety to rise to the level it is right now, complete with mild shivers.
It's been worse on some other occasions, but...Yikes!...just the same. Wish I had more time to play, like right now!! Heh!

I'm not experiencing anxiety but I am feeling itchy. Something's up, the energy is all weird(how's that for a professional term? Wink ) and I'm feeling an overwhelming need to get as squared away as possible before whatever's coming gets here. There's a strong sense of "we're running out of time".

ETA: As I typed out this post, the nearby quarry blasted and the whole house shook with the rumble. While that's not unusual-the quarry notifies the nearby neighbors of an approximate time when they blast-it was the timing, as if the universe is confirming what is being discussed.

(01-14-2015, 11:54 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Market just happens to be plummeting today.

Thinking of meteor impact, story about a mysterious circle in Antarctica:

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/579006/20...eorite.htm
How about the news article describing the man who was going to poison Speaker Boehner calling himself Jesus...???
DLP, you said, "I'm not experiencing anxiety but I am feeling itchy. Something's up, the energy is all weird(how's that for a professional term? Wink ) and I'm feeling an overwhelming need to get as squared away as possible before whatever's coming gets here. There's a strong sense of "we're running out of time".

That is quite in-sync with my inner-message of "it's almost showtime." I also get "this is not a dress rehearsal" at times.
could lighting mean "flash" and electricity mean "digital" (electronic) as I got a feeling of a kinda flash-crash, a market crash of some sort.
Eagle1 Wrote: "Market just happens to be plummeting today.

Also, CelticCoyote's comment reminds me of the 26th Jan Meteor impact that I remember seeing on zerohedge"

Hi! Post holiday travel flu came back with folks around the farm here. Been busy nursing all.

Saw this (above) just now. reminded me of something happening on Jan 26-27 perhaps hitting Calif.
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream..._2_Chances

I am out of the loop right now. Need to catch up.
@awakeneddreamer_DF Offline thanks for pointing this out to me. I missed that one.
Hey, Nanny: This one's for you! Robin manifests in 5 days...

The picture is a snapshot of Drudge Front page this morning, but here's the link to the actual article: http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/2...robin-hood

Important to note the surge score on Robin and match it up to the time it took to manifest.

Finally, here's the run with "cities modify delete" at the top. Why was I convinced it had 2015 with it? oh well...gonna peruse this run now, with current runs in mind.