Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/16/15 More Toilet meming and a Giant Portal
Sherriann’s going to like the top of this run because she’s already brought to my attention the obstinate and growing bathroom meme (Toilet, Ass wallet, Bathroom, Blows Bowel, and now Plumbing). I also notice that our archetype indicator has swung highly negative. It appears that humanity is seeing a turn towards what might look like a flushing down the drain.

Setting the crapper meme to the side, I’m mesmerized by group 1, where Giants find a convenient Portal. Another worrisome grouping is #2, where there’s some verbiage about a new marijuana law to be voted upon in (JULY?) What in the heck is July doing in our run in January? This isn’t the first time we’ve seen July, and so it might be worth some intentional dream incubations about July.

Here’s something else that’s strange: 2014 and 2015 are situated right next to each other with almost identical surge scores (They didn’t make our top rung, but they are just below our list here). Is 2014 coming back to haunt us? It’s definitely odd to see 2014 bouncing back for a day like this.

UP Words:     rail plumbing trick convenience portal giants bathroom canyon packed playground border milk thanks notified wrapping waiting pot pleased unlike decision delicious vote level tar class july analytics prepared joined generic 2015 2014 remove
DOWN Words:   moon tries waking dying around says ice background calm focus begin locker taken looks bird pregnant chinese shore lucid deck sun dreamer than gab mon accident ocean lion annoying congratulations pier
i had two toilet dreams that are in the forum too. I was hesitant to put them up as they were so odd. I actually wondered after the paris incident if anyone had been killed whilst on the toilet…..i wonder what it can mean?

g
(01-16-2015, 12:43 PM)G0 Wrote: i had two toilet dreams that are in the forum too. I was hesitant to put them up as they were so odd. I actually wondered after the paris incident if anyone had been killed whilst on the toilet…..i wonder what it can mean?

g

I'll have a look at those deams, g. *LOL* Last night I had one about someone else's soiled underwear and the need to clean the carpet. Blech!!

Toilet dreams have to do with emotional release. Enough people needing some kind of emotional release and....think 'world wide' right now. January didn't exactly ease in.

Ya just gotta' pay mind to koinkidink.......

Guardrail falls from 81st floor in New York City
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/guardrail-fa...york-city/
A "giant portal" at the "border" or even an underground "rail?" It even has the "convenience" of "bathrooms?"

Is there a "vote" on "pot" coming because the "decision" will "please" folks?

Something is "packed" in "wrapping" that's going to make news? "Pot" is, but this could be anything.

Eagle1, why do both years have identical surge scores? Is it mainly December's surge scores that are compared to this year, short segment of the year that it is?

I don't recall us ever finding out how "December" was "Halloween." I think that was the two terms together at least once.
Hmm....yeah, we may being haunted, alright but what does it mean?!
(01-16-2015, 02:21 PM)Nanny Wrote: A "giant portal" at the "border" or even an underground "rail?" It even has the "convenience" of "bathrooms?"

Sometimes our subconscious provides the metaphors in ways we can understand, using familiar settings to represent other things. You just have to understand/know what certain things represent in your personal mythology. For instance, when I was a kid, I lived in a 580 sq ft. trailer with 5 other members of the family. The only place to get any privacy was the bathroom. So when toilets/bathrooms show up in my dreams, it's almost always having to do with having a private place to hide(I almost used the word "go" but decided that was too bad of a pun. Big Grin ) outside of the dream activity. It's like I step outside of the dream through a portal into a "pocket dream" that ends up in a bathroom. When I leave the bathroom, I return through the portal and I'm back in the main dream.

But this tags on to Nanny's thought of a giant portal using a bathroom as metaphor. Think of a closed portal with "whatevers" on the other side wanting to come to this side would be the equivalent of a stopped up toilet. If the toilet suddenly gets unplugged, everything that's been backed up in the bowl just flushes loose all at once. Or like a plugged sewer line when the blockage is released. Everything that's been backed up is now free to flow again. Same thing with a blocked portal that suddenly goes down for whatever reason(and it happens). Whatever's on the other side is now able to pass freely to this side.

I don't talk about what I do very much because it sounds so woo-woo(even to me) but one of my "jobs" over the past couple years has been monitoring various portals, several along the southern border. All the oil work, the fracking, is seriously screwing with the integrity of the portals. Most are holding but it wouldn't take much to change that status. An earthquake or some geological incident occurring could trigger that change in status.

OTOH, I could be way off base and, to paraphrase Freud, a bathroom is just a bathroom and the bathroom-oriented dreams are little more than people are scared shitless about the country and world being flushed down the drain.
Adding to the bathroom dreams, here's mine from a few months ago:http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/DreamBase_2_0/2570_Nature_Upheaval
http://www.nesaranetwork.com/2015/01/15/...marijuana/
Wow! Now that is one heck of a hit on the linguistics, but I think now (based on this news that you provide) that the lingo in Group 2 actually ends around "Level" or "Tar". It seems that July would be for something different...a tar class? Ooh, sort of like Tar and Feathering a certain class? Hmmm, now it's getting interesting!
Tar is an old word for sailor, probably a bit of a stretch, but I simply must put all those wasted hours of watching pirate films when i was little, to some good use! Only reason i mention it as mariners have classes to, ranks if you like.

Maybe its too old a word but does, salty tar or briny tar ring any bells? Ocean accident…too

Pot of course could be related to the toilet dreams. If someone is poor financially in the british isles, we say he didn't have a pot to piss in. not super polite but gives a good image hehehe
Great point about "pot." Mama's generation in Texas also used the cliche "doesn't/didn't have a pot to pee in." I'm hearing so dang much about weed these days that this didn't even come to my mind.

(01-17-2015, 03:35 AM)G0 Wrote: Tar is an old word for sailor, probably a bit of a stretch, but I simply must put all those wasted hours of watching pirate films when i was little, to some good use! Only reason i mention it as mariners have classes to, ranks if you like.

Maybe its too old a word but does, salty tar or briny tar ring any bells? Ocean accident…too

Pot of course could be related to the toilet dreams. If someone is poor financially in the british isles, we say he didn't have a pot to piss in. not super polite but gives a good image hehehe
It's hard to say exactly when the toilet meme started, but it came alongside the Super Bowl and zebra meme. I have the ticket, folks. We had it all along, and should have caught it.  Instead, Drudge caught it for us...

The SUPER TOILET BOWL. This was front page Drudge on 2/2/15

...and here's the link describing the Toilet antics.... http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/02...lebration/

Absolutely no doubt about the collective reading this one all along. And to say the news isn't big enough for the collective to have seen this is preposterous. Apparently, this was the highest rated football game in the history of television.
I missed that. I must have been in the bathroom at the time. Wink
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/sto...game-fight

Found this this morning…..theres a rob and a tom, don't know but didn't we have fight? as a word.
LOL good one.

It's a trip that dreams catch even silly news like this, but it's *big news without question.

(02-03-2015, 01:37 AM)DLP Wrote: I missed that. I must have been in the bathroom at the time.  Wink
Could this be our giant portal, black holes are not what they seem?

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/...of-the-sun
I like that picture on that link, but I don't think the ring could exist around that black hole....it would get sucked in. This is contingent that the black hole theory is even viable. I do really like the bipolar theory of planets. Generally speaking, each solar system is made up of not one major star (i.e., the Sun), but two major bodies. The second anti-sun is a dark body that rotates at the opposite apogee as the Sun. No way to confirm the theory, but I like it nonetheless.
I heard a good one the other day, that the rings of saturn are mainly comprised of lost luggage. hehhe Its probably about as accurate as some of our notions of 'space', to me space seems like it would have more in common with an ocean, than vast nothingness.

I like your theory though, it would suggest some sort of balance, one pulling in energy and one spitting it out. There are other theories about the sun though that itself is a hole and a portal. And that it would not in fact burn up anything entering it. Don't want to be the one to test that theory though.

Oh gosh I wonder if i will ever know the answers to all these questions.
As long as everyone is still on GIANT portals- I posted this on another thread somewhere--out there--

http://thewestsidestory.net/2015/02/26/3...n-spotted/

This is a humdinger.
(02-27-2015, 01:01 AM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: As long as everyone is still on GIANT portals- I posted this on another thread somewhere--out there--

http://thewestsidestory.net/2015/02/26/3...n-spotted/

This is a humdinger.

yep see two posts up, I definitely think this is our giant portal but Eagle1 does not.
Oops, I went off on my own experiences. This surely could be the giant portal. Sorry for not acknowledging your find, G! Great job. Smile