Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/2/16 Bot run gives advice
Trending: days 2016 january dress site use gym materials nature material view information kid web license analytics purposes cancer stick dreamed law epic visit data browser prevent lady visiting whether ceiling gather famous provided business travelling recommended office summary trusted interact
Waning: popular specific wish yesterday form fight men cream dogs app hours bottle closet inc topic learn words hand restaurant note listen longer mon heart sign boy read december now son technically dream self 2015 marshall

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
This run speaks to me on a very personal level. Almost like we need to dress up the site with gym and nature materials. I think the word “gym” is probably metaphoric for “heavy lifting” sort of concepts. The term “web license” is something I keep forgetting to put on my to-do list. That is, there’s a specific credential you must have to counsel people on the web or from a distance via technology. That’s now on my to-do list!

Cancer stick” could be a noun (i.e., a cigarette is sometimes called a cancer stick, but I don’t smoke; nor do I eat many French fries, another type of cancer stick). Stick could be a verb. Cancer develops and “sticks” or stays. However, the lingo then says “Dreamed,” so this was just a weird dream.  

There’s some lady that we need to prevent from visiting. She may be famous.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460