Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/5/15 Freaky Class Entries
We’re already starting to see the inklings of another lull coming because of the collapse in the cautionary section. Until then, we still have Red Alert levels to enjoy and sift through. It almost feels like the first several words should all be grouped in with Group 1. The context to me seems like a terrible email that goes out about a lover, it’ll be chased all over the web, it’ll be in January, and people will freak out about it. And, if our Look Out words are involved, it might have something to do with a college or school.

Now, here’s another take on the Look Out words. Perhaps there is another CLASS of people initiated. We know the middle class is disappearing or being wiped out, so what will replace it? Just the uber poor and uber rich? But what if a much different TYPE of class enters, which FREAKS the uber rich out? Perhaps a class that no one ever expected.
And finally, this anti-climatic interpretation might be the most realistic. Massive amounts of students are gearing up for another semester of class. Thus, we have class surging as well as “Add” and “Entries,” but what do we make of “Freak?”

Remember there’s nothing that guarantees that these phrases are predictive, but Group 2 seems pretty clear: Generic Anxiety in 2015, and I included ICON because I’m seeing the legendary GE CEO, Carl Icahn possibly experiencing this general anxiety. Hmmm, the big wigs seeing anxiety?

On the downside, Meditation finally broke, but that was an impressive spike in recent days.

Archetypically speaking, we are 4 times as negative and twice as active vs passive. However, we are 20 times as strong as weak. I’m wondering if the individuals wanting to control humanity are experiencing problems right now because of the collective’s strength. This type of investigation is too new, but is one of those things we’re looking at closely when the data gets more “mature.” For example, what's the possibility of pulling off a false flag when the collective is strong? Or perhaps the collective sees no false flag or catastrophe in the near future and thus they FEEL strong. The new data opens a lot of doors.

UP Words:     class entries freak add chased web solid view terrible fireworks email january crystal remove lover wrapping call alt notified icon generic anxiety 2015 sun okay mark experience girl fire camera bag cards horse

DOWN Words:   text got focus noise showing think room healing child very letting been time great thanks meditation city really when 2014 into fri were fragment back yesterday one 0 there up comments avatar
Eagle, yes! it may have something to do with a teacher, too. I wonder if this will be old emails of some famous person, and will likely be someone of influence over our lives, hence folks freaking out...."watch the reaction."

Ooh, I like your creative thinking on "class." Because of "teacher" in previous run or runs, I went with that type, but oooohh what type of class could shock the rich? Illegal aliens, those that came across the border and notice the silence about this....are still coming across....hmmm...hopefully it'll never be a thug-type of class, like tons of "illegals" in another way....ya know? But then that'd make our nation like the old "roller ball" movie, an extreme situation to be in.

Freak? God-forbid there's a ton more Isis in our nation than we could imagine. Comes to mind cuz of a quote a, if not "the" top-dog in Saudi Arabia said. Claims Isis will be here in a couple of months. They're already here. Only, could he know about a huge amount headed here?

Man! I really like this new monitoring that you are doing! Noting how negative or postitive, active or passive we are. Being negative means eyes-wide-open IMO, and likely what has the powerbrokers in panic/push mode. Just the fact that "false flag" has become a common, household cliche is great news for us, and really bad news for "them."
Mmmmm....illegal aliens have been identified as originating with the elite, too. There's tons of benefit for this....TONS. My favorite is the fact that one of the next hidden bubbles is LABOR COSTS. At the tail end of a capitalistic system, you'll see a food fight for getting every and all costs down as low as they can possibly go. Well, labor is in that realm right now. You can't get cheaper labor from the only countries producing stuff. China's sweatshops exist, while they give the minions a cardboard box to live in. This is well documented in books such as "Confessions of an Economic Hitman."

For the few companies left in America who are producing things and want to stay alive in the final throes of a dead system, they MUST HAVE CHEAPER LABOR.  It's about survival at this point, and so there is a HUGE black market out there for illegal alien employees.

And so my point is....the new class could very well be the illegals, but I think that would get thrown into the "Day Residue" category.

Also, Nanny. Yes, you touched on it. I really think our archetype indicators can pinpoint high times for things like false flags, distractions, war ramput, etc. I talked about this sort of thing on some of my radio interviews.

Great post!
I haven't yet gotten to hear any of your radio interviews, except I think I may have heard you on Coast, but being busy in the kitchen and not having enjoyed your center here, I can't recall.
Maybe you'll be on again soon. I hope so. I saw that George Ure is on tomorrow night.

I noticed that the word "fragment" is in the loser section of this run today. Yeah, that's what my mind does when I read it, I go scatter-brained. Wink

(01-05-2015, 08:30 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Mmmmm....illegal aliens have been identified as originating with the elite, too. There's tons of benefit for this....TONS. My favorite is the fact that one of the next hidden bubbles is LABOR COSTS. At the tail end of a capitalistic system, you'll see a food fight for getting every and all costs down as low as they can possibly go. Well, labor is in that realm right now. You can't get cheaper labor from the only countries producing stuff. China's sweatshops exist, while they give the minions a cardboard box to live in. This is well documented in books such as "Confessions of an Economic Hitman."

For the few companies left in America who are producing things and want to stay alive in the final throes of a dead system, they MUST HAVE CHEAPER LABOR.  It's about survival at this point, and so there is a HUGE black market out there for illegal alien employees.

And so my point is....the new class could very well be the illegals, but I think that would get thrown into the "Day Residue" category.

Also, Nanny. Yes, you touched on it. I really think our archetype indicators can pinpoint high times for things like false flags, distractions, war ramput, etc. I talked about this sort of thing on some of my radio interviews.

Great post!
Could this have anything to do with the stories coming out about former President Clinton and Prince Andrew having sex with underaged girls on an island in the US Virgin Islands?  There are reports that the guy involved (Jeffery Epstein - a convicted sex offender) actually video taped his "clients" in their rooms with underaged girls.  

Link to IntelHub.com article - https://www.intellihub.com/st-james-isla...ecret-now/

CC
Absolutely. In fact, that meme appeared in several runs during the days leading up to announcement of royal involvement. But as always, that's be about it of the news on this because Clinton is immune, ditto for anyone with a royal name, and ditto for anyone on the inside. This is what keeps people singing the party line. But who owns the party? A very few people well above the aforementioned list... Clinton will only get hammered if he gets out of line.
The New Year's Run

island wondering thin unknown monster turning pointed carrying concerned prevent kissing higher disappeared jumping

Suicide or fake suicide pending?
...AND WHO IS THE UNKNOWN MONSTER?! Cannot wait to find out. Keep pulling back the onion layers, Drudge.
(01-06-2015, 05:52 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: ...AND WHO IS THE UNKNOWN MONSTER?! Cannot wait to find out. Keep pulling back the onion layers, Drudge.

Ya, well, he's thin. *L*

That dream I had on January 2 about the coffin? That was gray haired Jeffery Epstein who wears white shirts and Prince Andrew who wears light navy or dark grey suits with a white shirt and Epstein is thin in comparison to Andrew.

Two men are walking arm in arm down a set of concrete stairs. Behind them is a pointed arched doorway such as you would see on an old cathedral, only without doors. The space behind the archway is completely black. The older gray haired man is wearing a white shirt, no tie, suspenders and dress pants. His grey hair is disheveled and standing on end. He appears to have suffered some trauma. The second man is wearing a dark grey suit and is stepping down with his head lowered, watching the stairs. A short distance in front of them at the bottom of the scene shows the upper half of a dark brown wooden coffin with a large dark dusty blue spray of what looks like long needled cedar tied with a thin bow of the same colour and decorated with a few shinny baubles, also the same colour.
I must say that when I went back and re read your dream about the coffin, I could see Epstein/Andrew as well. I have been watching this story closely. Could the girl be in the coffin? If she persists in outing more, she may meet with some sort of "accident."
(01-06-2015, 08:38 PM)TonyaBrooks Wrote: I must say that when I went back and re read your dream about the coffin, I could see Epstein/Andrew as well. I have been watching this story closely. Could the girl be in the coffin? If she persists in outing more, she may meet with some sort of "accident."

Interesting, Tonya.
I wasn't following it at all and essentially, this is all new to me so go figure..... Cool
Okay, so we already know the unknown monster? He was unknown at the time of the dreams, heh?
(01-06-2015, 10:08 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Okay, so we already know the unknown monster? He was unknown at the time of the dreams, heh?

Yes, he was. *L*

We have a story line re: Tonya's mention of something maybe happening to whatshernameagain. Now for the where and when. The weather is obviously warm so maybe where it's always warm or maybe summer somewhere. What about the cathedral? or maybe it's a courthouse? And jumping is involved.

island wondering thin unknown monster turning pointed carrying concerned prevent kissing higher disappeared jumping

It's the word 'royal' that spawned my dream. I saw the word in a Bot and couldn't shake it. Kept going back to it and couldn't make anything of it, which really bugged me.  Big Grin Then this scandal was brought up here and it tweaked the New Year run you did for me, which tweaked the dream back. Sounds a lot like a dog chasing its tail, doesn't it?
Virginia Roberts is the name of one of the girls that claim they were part of an underage pedophile ring. Bill Clinton's number was in Jeffery Epstein's rolodex and Prince Andrew, too. The story now is they will take care of her for life if she doesn't write the tell all book.
Hmmm.. This one seems related to several recent keywords...
http://news.yahoo.com/rare-glimpse-obama...22178.html
Hey, Sherriann. Looks like we have another unknown monster. This time Steven Hawking!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/c...ime-786903
(01-07-2015, 12:55 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Hey, Sherriann. Looks like we have another unknown monster. This time Steven Hawking!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/c...ime-786903

Seriously, I can't read this stuff. It makes me want to puke.
(01-06-2015, 08:38 PM)TonyaBrooks Wrote: I must say that when I went back and re read your dream about the coffin, I could see Epstein/Andrew as well. I have been watching this story closely. Could the girl be in the coffin? If she persists in outing more, she may meet with some sort of "accident."

A couple other big names that have been revealed are Alan Dershowitz and Bill Clinton. Whoever this woman is, she better watch herself. The spouse and I were talking about this story and agreed that she now has a huge target on her back. She must have some interesting proof because I can't imagine any lawyer being stupid enough to take on this level of grief just on a "he said/she said" basis.

Other interesting-but possibly not germane to anything but my own curiosity-questions that arose are: A) Why now? and B) Is this some kind of turf war between behind-the-scenes factions?

Oh, and in what seems to be a theme about revelations of bad behavior of a sexual nature, CBS "60 Minutes" journalist has been caught with his literal and figurative pants down:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...ar-affair/
(01-07-2015, 05:22 PM)DLP Wrote:

A couple other big names that have been revealed are Alan Dershowitz and Bill Clinton. Whoever this woman is, she better watch herself. The spouse and I were talking about this story and agreed that she now has a huge target on her back. She must have some interesting proof because I can't imagine any lawyer being stupid enough to take on this level of grief just on a "he said/she said" basis.

Other interesting-but possibly not germane to anything but my own curiosity-questions that arose are: A) Why now? and B) Is this some kind of turf war between behind-the-scenes factions?

Oh, and in what seems to be a theme about revelations of bad behavior of a sexual nature, CBS "60 Minutes" journalist has been caught with his literal and figurative pants down:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...ar-affair/
>>>Good question about why now? Something to distract us from something else? I read a piece from a journalist from 2003. She said that Epstein left a book for her to see and said book was a book written by the Marquis De Sade. She did not like the guy nor trust him.
And that was hypocritical of that Kroft guy to say something to Bill Clinton and end up doing the same thing. <<<
(01-07-2015, 05:44 PM)NADW Wrote: It says you wont see this on 60 minutes, and the story is from the "National Inquirer"...

Kroft has admitted to the affair and apologized. https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/steve-k...eekly.html

The NE may be a tabloid but every now and then it breaks a story the MSM misses/doesn't want to cover, like the John Edwards saga(and Gary Hart saga way back when). While I wouldn't use it as a source of investigative journalism, these days neither is the MSM for the most part.