Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/1/15 An Epic Spiritual Conflict
Trending: october industrial release bike achieve wed ladies com class religious pissed church confront yard thanks gathering had bus travel box decision campus categories deck possibly room football advice there regular comments word epic spiritual trail woods beard keeping meaning grey
Waning: fitness sometimes although floating change wolf makes forum shadow witch escape amazing art sat vivid sing send often dawn wild somewhat journal ice action interpret stable flew previous knows god eating delete minutes daughter double

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Welcome to October. We have officially made it through September, and the wheels of life continue churning. The top word today doesn’t need explaining, but the absence of September on the biggest loser section is curious. Group 1 is also curious because it looks like a religious conflict is being seen in peoples’ dreams. The people in Church are Pissed! Perhaps that is why we’re also seeing “Epic Spiritual.”

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

class religious pissed church confront yard thanks gathering had bus travel box decision campus categories deck possibly room football-
This feels like a campaign trail. The religious class is going to get upset at what someone says/doesn't say and it becomes a campaign issue. Box decision might be the ballot box. Bus travel, that happens with most all campaigns.  Many rallies are head on college campuses and perhaps one could be held in a football stadium.
dawn wild somewhat journal ice action interpret stable flew previous -
This may be speaking of media coverage of the ice sheet disappearing situation.
This is the first run in a few days that has some meat to it, as in, longer term predictive quality rather than a next day event.

October industrial release bike achieve

What? Industrial release but the industry or type of release is unknown. Could even be an emotional release.
Where? Unknown
When? October

Idiom for 'bike': get off one's bike, Australian Informal. to lose control of oneself or become angry.

noun, Scot. and North England
1. a colony, nest, or swarm of wild bees, wasps, or hornets.
2. a teeming crowd; swarm of people.

The following two lines may be working hand in hand or may be separate:-

ladies com class religious pissed church confront yard (where 'yard' is a measurement)

com: a prefix meaning “with,” “together,” “in association,” and (with intensive force) “completely,”

What? Women confront the church in a big way; pissed off. Issue unknown.
Where? Unknown or maybe the Vatican could be used (Rome)
When? Within six weeks is pretty standard unless there is an intensification in the runs, which may invite a three week window.

An option is to go back and have a look at previous runs for more information.

regular comments word epic spiritual trail woods, beard keeping meaning grey

wood idiom: have the wood on, Australian Slang. to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.

beard synonyms: confront, brave, dare, face, challenge

What? A belief or a way of looking at things is challenged. The challenge itself distorts the original intent.
Where? Unknown
When? Definitely within six weeks because of the vagueness.

An option is to go back and have a look at previous runs for more information.

And as with all proposals, watching the dreams coming in, including looking back a bit, is very important.
class religious pissed church confront-
This may be about the shooting in Oregon at the Community College today. According to USA Today, the shooter asked students to "state their religion" before shooting them. Ugh!
"One student, Kortney Moore, 18, told News Review-Today that she was in her writing class in Snyder Hall when a single shot came through a window.
Moore said she saw her teacher get shot in the head, apparently after the gunman came into the classroom. At that point, Moore told the newspaper, the shooter ordered everyone to get on the ground. The shooter then asked people to stand up and state their religion and then started firing, Moore said.."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../73153610/
Twice, in your second post, we need to throw in the word CAMPUS, as this directly links the oregon shooting, too. Thank you for analysis in the first post. I find it interesting that you brought up college campuses!

Sherriann,
I LOVE this format of yours! Establishing what/where/when has always been on the forefront of my mind. Incidentally, George gave me a lot of clues last night during our meeting about how I can feed back into the nostracodeus to ascertain more details about the hot memes we've got. Some of the practical applications were a bit over my head, so I'll have to get with Grady on how to integrate these ideas. Overall, this is definitely where we need to go. Looking forward to expanding on what you've got here! Thank you.
This has been going around Facebook. I think a few people are pissed about it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow! Thanks Eagle! I missed that word for the second post. It totally fits and makes the connection stronger. Thanks!
(10-01-2015, 06:24 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Twice, in your second post, we need to throw in the word CAMPUS, as this directly links the oregon shooting, too. Thank you for analysis in the first post. I find it interesting that you brought up college campuses!

Sherriann,
I LOVE this format of yours! Establishing what/where/when has always been on the forefront of my mind. Incidentally, George gave me a lot of clues last night during our meeting about how I can feed back into the nostracodeus to ascertain more details about the hot memes we've got. Some of the practical applications were a bit over my head, so I'll have to get with Grady on how to integrate these ideas. Overall, this is definitely where we need to go. Looking forward to expanding on what you've got here! Thank you.
(10-01-2015, 06:52 PM)esholars Wrote: This has been going around Facebook. I think a few people are pissed about it.

I think we have those two phrases working hand in hand... with possibly more to come.
If some women pipe up, I think I'll faint.... and then natter at Eagle1 to put it in my Trophy Case. Blush
Thanks for posting Esholars. This has been weighing heavy in my spirit since the pope spoke. This is part of the very disturbing subtle change that I was seeing for Sept. I am not catholic but I do know a lot of good people who are. It grieves me to think they are deceived by the head of their church.

(10-01-2015, 06:52 PM)esholars Wrote: This has been going around Facebook. I think a few people are pissed about it.
Pot stirrer.
(10-01-2015, 11:05 PM)Sherriann Wrote:

I think we have those two phrases working hand in hand... with possibly more to come.
If some women pipe up, I think I'll faint....  and then natter at Eagle1 to put it in my Trophy Case. Blush

'Sense of regret' in Vatican over pope meeting with gay marriage opponent Kim Davis
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/0...UN20151002
(10-01-2015, 06:24 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Twice, in your second post, we need to throw in the word CAMPUS, as this directly links the oregon shooting, too. Thank you for analysis in the first post. I find it interesting that you brought up college campuses!

Sherriann,

Explain the over your head stuff to me, maybe I can connect the dots for you!
INFORMATION WAS JUST RELEASED THAT THE PRESENT POPE, FRANCIS, HAS ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL BE STEPPING DOWN IN 2016. THIS IS MORE THAN OUT OF THE ORDINARY AS WAS BENEDICT RETIRING.

PLEASE BE COGNIZANT OF THE NAME, PIETRO PAROLIN, WHEN THE NEW POPE RISES FROM THE NEXT CONCLAVE. THE PHOENIX MAY BE RISING.

INFORMATION WAS JUST RELEASED THAT THE PRESENT POPE, FRANCIS, HAS ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL BE STEPPING DOWN IN 2016.  THIS IS MORE THAN OUT OF THE ORDINARY AS WAS BENEDICT RETIRING.

PLEASE BE COGNIZANT OF THE NAME, PIETRO PAROLIN, WHEN THE NEW POPE RISES FROM THE NEXT CONCLAVE. THE PHOENIX MAY BE RISING.
(10-13-2015, 11:05 PM)aletalete Wrote: INFORMATION WAS JUST RELEASED THAT THE PRESENT POPE, FRANCIS, HAS ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL BE STEPPING DOWN IN 2016.  THIS IS MORE THAN OUT OF THE ORDINARY AS WAS BENEDICT RETIRING.

PLEASE BE COGNIZANT OF THE NAME, PIETRO PAROLIN, WHEN THE NEW POPE RISES FROM THE NEXT CONCLAVE.  THE PHOENIX MAY BE RISING.

INFORMATION WAS JUST RELEASED THAT THE PRESENT POPE, FRANCIS, HAS ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL BE STEPPING DOWN IN 2016.  THIS IS MORE THAN OUT OF THE ORDINARY AS WAS BENEDICT RETIRING.

PLEASE BE COGNIZANT OF THE NAME, PIETRO PAROLIN, WHEN THE NEW POPE RISES FROM THE NEXT CONCLAVE.  THE PHOENIX MAY BE RISING.

Do you have a link to the article that says he'll be stepping down in 2016?

I've come across articles that quote him as saying he won't be pope for very long but none that give a date or even a year. And he has said this, apparently, for some time as there are articles from last year that reiterate his comments.

http://time.com/3743995/pope-francis-ann...ive-years/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-31875507

http://the-american-catholic.com/2014/05...etirement/
BELOW LISTED IS THE LINK:

http://www.infowars.com/vatican-insider-...ina-visit/

THANKS FOR THE LINKS. I HAVE BEEN WELL AWARE OF HIS COMMENTS, HOWEVER, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A DEFINITE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN. HE HAS ALSO STATED THAT HE HAS 2-3 YEARS TO LIVE AND THAT WHEN HE DIES HE HOPES IT DOESN'T HURT BECAUSE HE IS A WUSS (CAN'T REMEMBER EXACT WORD, BUT THIS IS VERY CLOSE TO WHAT HE SAID) WHEN IT COMES TO PAIN. I FIND THESE STATEMENTS TO BE SUSPECT AND NOT TYPICAL OF A POPE.

(10-14-2015, 05:48 AM)DLP Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 11:05 PM)aletalete Wrote: INFORMATION WAS JUST RELEASED THAT THE PRESENT POPE, FRANCIS, HAS ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL BE STEPPING DOWN IN 2016.  THIS IS MORE THAN OUT OF THE ORDINARY AS WAS BENEDICT RETIRING.

Do you have a link to the article that says he'll be stepping down in 2016?

I've come across articles that quote him as saying he won't be pope for very long but none that give a date or even a year. And he has said this, apparently, for some time as there are articles from last year that reiterate his comments.

http://time.com/3743995/pope-francis-ann...ive-years/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-31875507

http://the-american-catholic.com/2014/05...etirement/
Quite a powerful thread you all have built here!!

Also, Shadewolf: the over my head stuff has to do with applying the tasks inside of nostracodeus. I understand what George was telling me, but not sure how to set it up inside the program. First things first....got to get my feet back on the ground from my latest setback. (nameless) has lost the old computer. Go figure. Plan B is to take my disks to best buy tomorrow.
You can only do what you can do, Eagle1. There is a reason for this 'time out'. My question is, what is it that we are supposed to be missing? Cool
Here is something for a Spiritual Conflict- it even quotes a recent 'glass' meme
anyone ever heard of Chinese medicine symbol or tenet of GU ?

"It is prophecy that this spiritual war is/has been won by those who choose to stand on the name, number and image of the beast.

REVELATION 15:2 (KJV) And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire..."

http://www.acalltoactions.com/#!The-CIAs...c6436dfe16

Read and believe at your own risk and choice. Nothing is truth or it all is truth- red pill or blue?
(10-15-2015, 10:49 AM)aletalete Wrote: BELOW LISTED IS THE LINK:

http://www.infowars.com/vatican-insider-...ina-visit/

THANKS FOR THE LINKS.  I HAVE BEEN WELL AWARE OF HIS COMMENTS, HOWEVER, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A DEFINITE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.  HE HAS ALSO STATED THAT HE HAS 2-3 YEARS TO LIVE AND THAT WHEN HE DIES HE HOPES IT DOESN'T HURT BECAUSE HE IS A WUSS (CAN'T REMEMBER EXACT WORD, BUT THIS IS VERY CLOSE TO WHAT HE SAID) WHEN IT COMES TO PAIN.  I FIND THESE STATEMENTS TO BE SUSPECT AND NOT TYPICAL OF A POPE.

I've often said that I'm not afraid of death-BTDT and it wasn't a big deal on my end-but I don't want to die in pain so I won't hold the pope's reluctance to die in pain against him. Stoic suffering is way overrated, IMO, and I doubt it wins anyone brownie points with the universe.

I suppose we won't know one way or the other about this topic until the end of 2016.

(10-16-2015, 08:16 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Here is something for a Spiritual Conflict- it even quotes a recent  'glass' meme
anyone ever heard of Chinese medicine symbol or tenet of GU ?

"It is prophecy that this spiritual war is/has been won by those who choose to stand on the name, number and image of the beast.

REVELATION 15:2 (KJV) And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire..."

http://www.acalltoactions.com/#!The-CIAs...c6436dfe16

Read and believe at your own risk and choice. Nothing is truth or it all is truth- red pill or blue?

This will be true to those who choose to believe it is true. It will be false for those who believe it to be false. Truth is subjective.

Now I'm thinking of Pilate's question to Christ: "What is truth?" Wink
(10-01-2015, 09:01 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: october industrial
ladies gathering had bus travel box
decision categories deck possibly room football
advice there regular comments word
epic spiritual trail woods beard keeping meaning grey
Waning:
fitness sometimes although floating change
wolf makes forum shadow witch escape
amazing art sat vivid sing send often dawn wild
somewhat journal ice action interpret stable flew previous knows god eating

Well now Dream Bot is watching me sing at pubs now! Tonight my lady friends, who happen to be Pagan, gathered at the Blind Pig pub. Where there was some football and horse racing on TV before we took over the karaoke. We made a bunch of vivid amazing art, singing often. And we poured through their song books and journalled what songs they had we know. Once my set was done I sat down and chewed on some ice to cool off my still sore throat that's not entirely recovered from the last bronchitis thing. I definitely needed my inhalers tonight!