Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/22/15 High-Tech Camouflaged Military Equipment
Trending: tanks costume guns tech sold design rarely johnny dance meal shared number known wed baking city success orc leaves supermarket husband performance prepare american circles bright support trusted safe cream classmate rolled ahead galaxy quest coat routine date driveway ate
Waning: super crush knife traffic hey guest app conversation moon were upstairs hours very hole thanks brain awakening change profile yesterday okay down kiss bike view sun tiger seriously slow object subconscious enemy up bubble dream

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
So the bottom fell out yet again yesterday. I was planning on moving in a month and even had a place….but that fell through. Back to square one.

As for the run today, Tanks Costume is probably referring to military camouflage. Yes, we of course have Halloween coming up, which explains the costume part, but the bot does like to use common metaphor to convey messages. If I had to apply my own interpretation of the Caution area, I would offer that some sort of military camo and/or high tech equipment is going to be sold. One important twist here is that “Costume” might imply that the sale is for something strikingly different than what everyone is led to believe. That never happens these days does it?

Keep in mind that "Date with the Enemy" was yesterday, and with all new bot words, it looks like the general trend is MILITARY CONFLICT. This is early yet, but the meme is growing.

Finally, which Johnny is going to dance?

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Croatia and France are both on my radar this week.
Could "Johnny" be a soldier, "When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again"?

Orc is oddly placed. It is as if someone blindly placed it between 'baking city success' and 'leaves supermarket husband'. I don't think there is such a thing as a blind word placement.  Is evil t be found at a supermarket bakery?  Bakery was in the bot run to days ago. (supplies good nice inline rise quest bakery hint spot).  Perhaps they are related.
Galaxy quest made me laugh because it's the title to a movie about televised science fiction and its fandom. Yes, it's a comedy but it becomes a matter of life or death for some of the characters.

Quote:Finally, which Johnny is going to dance?

Another movie reference : In the movie "Dirty Dancing ", the Patrick Swayze character was named Johnny Castle.
I find the sci-fi-fantasy imagery from yesterday and today to be pretty out of place for what we normally see. We got Lady in the Lake and Sword in the Stone Avalon/Arthurian imagery yesterday. Now today it's sliding more towards Tolkien type imagery with Orcs, although that can also be a reference to Dungeons & Dragons and that sort of thing. throwing Galaxy quest in there too, geez what's going on? (I need to watch that movie now) Is Earth about to go all Magical? Not that I'd complain in the least if that's the case, or maybe it's reminding us that the world is far less mundane than we really think it to be and we're about to get a big dose of that in our faces. despite all the dark things in the world, there are yet many wondrous things we haven't even encountered yet. I'm also wondering if the Orcs in conjunction with supermarket are indicative of our food supplies beginning to be hit pretty hard by ever increasing amounts of immigrants.

Johnny dancing, could be dancing on the gallows with a noose around his neck. In America, hanging is still a legal form of capitol punishment in Washington and New Hampshire. Although I think in this case the reference is metaphorical in nature rather than actual. I agree that johnny might indeed be representative of a soldier.

I also find the Seriously Slow Object [moving in our minds?] subconscious enemy, bubbling up in dreams an interesting thing too. Is this a reference for Normalcy Bias - that could be seen to be a subconscious enemy - it can kill a person if not overcome. I had a reminder of that last night while listening to The Survival Podcast on Spy techniques and evasion, and it's something that was included in my basic training - situational awareness vs normalcy bias.
(10-22-2015, 12:17 PM)DLP Wrote: Galaxy quest made me laugh because it's the title to a movie about televised science fiction and its fandom. Yes, it's a comedy but it becomes a matter of life or death for some of the characters.

Quote:Finally, which Johnny is going to dance?

Another movie reference :  In the movie "Dirty Dancing ", the Patrick Swayze character was named Johnny Castle.

Sadly- this news item below was an unfolding of an October dream incubation of mine of stabbings- This perp was acting out and I fear for our youths, the mental programming and its ultimate affects and not only in this country. Those are the ones we read about for gun control reasons.

a galaxy quest- Darth Vadar one with a sword in Sweden-
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/te...-1.2406817
(10-22-2015, 02:59 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 12:17 PM)DLP Wrote: Galaxy quest made me laugh because it's the title to a movie about televised science fiction and its fandom. Yes, it's a comedy but it becomes a matter of life or death for some of the characters.

Another movie reference :  In the movie "Dirty Dancing ", the Patrick Swayze character was named Johnny Castle.

Sadly- this  news item below was an unfolding of an October dream incubation of mine of stabbings- This perp was acting out and I fear for our youths, the mental programming and its ultimate affects and not only in this country. Those are the ones we read about for gun control reasons.

That helmet the guy is wearing isn't so much a Darth Vader helmet, it's an army style helmet+mask and trench coat makes the guy look just like the creepy murals on the wall of the Denver airport
rarely johnny dance meal shared number known wed baking city success

Like seriously, this already happened 3 days ago....

http://globalnews.ca/news/2287769/family...cold-feet/
Whoa, nice find, Sherriann!
(10-22-2015, 03:40 PM)Shadewolf Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 02:59 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Sadly- this  news item below was an unfolding of an October dream incubation of mine of stabbings- This perp was acting out and I fear for our youths, the mental programming and its ultimate affects and not only in this country. Those are the ones we read about for gun control reasons.

That helmet the guy is wearing isn't so much a Darth Vader helmet, it's an army style helmet+mask and trench coat makes the guy look just like the creepy murals on the wall of the Denver airport

In a round about way, we did predict this but it's scattered all over the bots and forum.

Julia's mention of France; TBs assassination prediction, for which I drew a Tarot set that gave me a sword *L*; the word 'industrial' and 'sword' in the runs; Lean and Basel switzerland, etc.

IMHO, this needs to be pieced together to see how we got from point A to point B but I have to go to work....
Isn't Sweden another one of those gun-free places?
(10-23-2015, 11:09 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Isn't Sweden another one of those gun-free places?

http://www.sweden.org.za/gun-laws-in-sweden.html
So, yes and no. Technically no, but no one is allowed to just carry them around town, so in essence, yes.
(10-23-2015, 06:30 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: So, yes and no. Technically no, but no one is allowed to just carry them around town, so in essence, yes.

Kinda like in Canada except hunting rifles don't have to be registered anymore.
tanks costume guns tech sold design rarely johnny dance
Could this be about the Jihad John?
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/12/politics/u...index.html
YES!!! Key in on the word Costume. It's all fake, people! Airstrike for a single person? Bahahahahaha! The beheading videos sure have enough evidence to call them fake too.

But this doesn't take away from the bot's prediction. In fact, yet again, it exposes the later headline for what it really is! Thanks, TwiceBlessed. This is a direct hit in my opinion.