Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/27/15 Form Response: Overall Admin Surge Day
Trending: form response event up overlay window sign sunrise device link story click experience path need registration frame project respond support add hidden tend sequence has dream other now mrs passionate heart prison men agree true order used inc been keep
Waning: hour dawn fence previous war cup pen forum nose job football famous fully hope sword boyfriend land lunch empty final spider god wild tree moon welcome baker view plate fri inner animals lawn daughter rick

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Humdinger! With over 250 surging words today, it looks like we have yet another adjustment in the administrative words. Personally, I think these are worthy of ignoring, and I know this is heresy in our work, but I also have to honor my intuition. Of course, I do not feel in tune with the Universe at all right now, so please make your own assessments. It is a decent run today and probably has a lot to offer us. In group 1, I expect a famous football star to have nose surgery.

With that, I’m looking forward to seeing how my biggest night-terror case is going. I promise you, if I can help this client with her Freddy Kuger-like dream spooks, then I should be able to help just about anyone! This is one of those purely transpersonal type dream experiences. But I'm on it! And the answer so far is......Lucid Dreaming.

Ya’ll have a blessed day!

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

final spider god- a major terrorist leader will die
The placement of sunrise is catching my eye.  It is buried between over 20 administration words. Is it placed there to catch our attention, to stand out?
The first 2 waning words are hour dawn.  So, is something happening at dawn/ sunrise?  Or is  something dawning or a new dawn?  Whatever it is, it the bot wanted it to stand out and catch our attention.
At the risk of sounding like a newbie, what are administration words, and how do they fit into the bot run?
Hi Goldengirl.  I look at words such as: form response event submit sign up link click registration and so on, as administrative words.  They would be associated with what you might find when signing up as a member at a website or administrative computer type of words.  Sometimes these words DO relate to news or events but often they kinda just say "blah blah blah".  They don't really serve a purpose ... until they serve a purpose. For that reason, you probably don't want to eliminate them altogether from the dreambot runs.
Does that make sense?
I agree with Twice's assessment and suggestions. But to explain where they come from to begin with.....the bot right now doesn't necessarily see what we see on a web page because it reads the code on the webpage, not just what is being displayed. However, these automatically get filtered in our normal daily runs because those code-based admin words stay consistent over time. Our algorithm overlooks words that remain constant. But when the code changes, which isn't very often, and the dream database in question has lots of pages, those new admin words will obviously be affected, and then show up in our bot runs. What if those code changes are timed meaningfully for our purposes even though we never know when codes will change? That's why it's not necessarily beneficial to always overlook admin words, just like Twice says.
Perhaps time for some corpus tuning?

I'm on a library pc right now, so making this quick:

Trending:
form response event up overlay window sign I think we need to keep expanding our analysis methods, we are on the right track

sunrise device link story click experience path Sunrise Device - maybe a clock? or something new will be born shortly, possibly here at NDC.
need registration frame
project respond support
add hidden tend sequence these last 3 groups I think are telling us we need to do some tuning/developing here at NDC

has dream other now mrs passionate heart prison men

agree true order used inc been keep

Waning:
hour dawn fence previous war cup Something to do with the upcoming time change from Daylight savings time, or something around the international date line is going to happen, possibly connected to previous wars, or pseudo wars

pen forum
nose job football

famous fully hope sword boyfriend land lunch

empty final spider god, wild tree moon

welcome baker view plate fri inner animals

lawn daughter rick
baker view plate fri inner animals lawn daughter rick

People are dreaming out their emotional experience from watching the last episode of The Walking Dead.

inner animals = either the zombies or the less than human animal bunch that call themselves the Wolves who attacked Alexandria with it's beautiful manicured suburban lawns.
daughter = people are wondering what may have happened to Rick Grime's little daughter. Is she still in her room or stolen away by Carl's kinda girlfriend when she left while Carl was guarding the house? When all was OK again, the stove buzzer went off and the audience viewed Carl taking a baker dish/plate from the oven - Carol's casserole.
Twice and Eagle - much thanks! I'm a designer, with some html experience, so the coding language being picked up sometimes makes perfect sense.

But I've also noticed how the day's runs also seem to have a bit of tongue in cheek, double entendre dance going on. A synchronistic wink, if you will. Language with double meanings, personal meanings and all sorts of connections. "Inline" has been in the runs more recently, which refers to a style of coding, but isn't really coding language per se. Very interesting.
Yes, The Walking Dead does fit!

(10-27-2015, 06:30 PM)Sherriann Wrote: baker view plate fri inner animals lawn daughter rick

People are dreaming out their emotional experience from watching the last episode of The Walking Dead.

inner animals = either the zombies or the less than human animal bunch that call themselves the Wolves who attacked Alexandria with it's beautiful manicured suburban lawns.
daughter = people are wondering what may have happened to Rick Grime's little daughter. Is she still in her room or stolen away by Carl's kinda girlfriend when she left while Carl was guarding the house? When all was OK again, the stove buzzer went off and the audience viewed Carl taking a baker dish/plate from the oven - Carol's casserole.
is that a new ZOMBIE series?
good gracious me, we are being indoctrinated, inoculated, and infected with this mind
crapitude.

Pure crap.
Bunk
bullroar

Its got to stop.

Time to call in Spiderman.
For the older folks that would be
Batman
or Flash Gordon for the elderly
*lol*

I'm glad I don't own a TV.
(10-27-2015, 09:23 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: is that a new ZOMBIE series?
good gracious me, we are being indoctrinated, inoculated, and infected with this mind
crapitude.

Pure crap.
Bunk
bullroar

Its got to stop.

Time to call in Spiderman.
For the older folks that would be
Batman
or Flash Gordon for the elderly
*lol*

I'm glad I don't own a TV.
The Walking Dead isn't new now, it's in its sixth season now. What is new is the spinoff series Fear The Walking Dead, just done it's first season I think. No spoilers as I haven't watched it all yet!