Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/25/16 Tesla Technology Immanent + Gold Crashes!
Trending: chains tesla der excuse escaping layer meet view crashing gold skateboarding company sun class flight odyssey observe odd toilet success tuesday random eye private contents choice entries security grenade breath dropped partner find stress previous room profile platforms forum should
Waning: pull simple wait input sexy scary interesting trigger 2014 path vividness sign restaurant female son scene theme hotel inner wed project link daughter plot request 2015 fantastic bear fri

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
There are many more phrases to behold, but Groups 1 and 2 are the most exciting for me (or in the case of Group 2, alarming). Head’s up everybody….the technological chains that are keeping humanity down are about to be lifted. If this run is accurately predicting something big, then within about 6 weeks, expect that some sort of tesla technology will be revealed. Of course, we have to deal with two Tesla’s now: 1) Nicole Tesla (genius who invented AC electricity, anti-gravity machines, wireless transmission of electricity, and much more) and 2) Tesla Motors (electric car manufacturer). I’m hoping for the revolutionary stuff…the Nicole Tesla technology, but anything that releases humanity from the technological prison is fine with me. I was originally hypothesizing that the release would be immanent just based on crashing oil prices. One conspiracy theory is that oil has dropped only because the big oil cartel is afraid that real technology is coming out to supercede it.

Group 2 is very interesting. I’m anxious to see whether gold will weather the pending travesty in the markets, or will it crash also? Bot seems to think it will crash, which makes sense because the gold "price" is based on paper gold, not the real stuff.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

China to Start Yuan-Based Gold Price Fix in April: Game Changer?

http://goldstockbull.com/articles/gold-p...-in-april/
Eagle1, where is the six weeks time frame, or is that the normal incubation period for the bot runs?  In any event, the word "escaping" in Group 1 captivates me, in my longstanding belief and expectation of the Rapture of the Church.  Once raptured, the world will be at a loss to explain how millions upon millions of people simply vanished ... will a Tesla technology (referring back to the original Tesla, not Elon Musk) be used to explain the rapture?  That said, your speculating on new technology to replace oil may have some bearing too ... but I believe oil is here to stay for awhile, albeit with the soon separation from the US dollar to oil being traded in Russian Rubles and Chinese Yuan.

As far as gold crashing, this also fits to the transition from the US dollar as the premier reserve currency worldwide.  Gold will crash first, but then be revalued along with other commodities, to the Chinese Yuan and the BRICS system.  The Web site, USAWatchdog.com, has been following this for awhile now, in their various interviews and comments.

Nothing will happen overnight (save the Rapture of the Church, that will be an instantaneous event).  But the economic transition will be weeks and/or months, but most economists now predict it will be precipitated in 2016, by more (and more severe) crashes worldwide.
Goldman Sachs says Tesla (Elon Musk) is one of the companies to watch this year and so on.

I believe "Nikola" Tesla, bless his soul, had it right to begin with, but was shut down. He died very poor. It's amazing to me now how everyone is looking at his works, so many years later. With Elon Musk/Tesla taking the reigns, I think we are heading in the right direction.

I read last year that there is a huge over-abundance of oil (the markets are flooded with it) and that it is causing oil prices to drop dramatically. The Arabs are still very much in control of oil and I think that's another reason for the price drop. They are competing with the US and British oil companies who have done very well. Americans, demanding to be more independent in our oil supplies - wanting to get away from Arab-owned oil - didn't realize that it would equate to fracking. No one really wants that, except the property owners and fracking companies who are profiting from it. After the BP oil spill and all the bad news from fracking, everyone knows it's bad and they are pushing for new technology... Whether they like it or not, the big oil companies will go down. At some point, the Arabs and other oil owners will no longer profit from us.

Real gold is golden and I'm having a hard time believing it would become near worthless. But as you stated, it's based on paper and we know that our money is not worth the paper it's written on anymore.

(01-25-2016, 10:24 AM)NH watcher Wrote: Eagle1, where is the six weeks time frame, or is that the normal incubation period for the bot runs?  In any event, the word "escaping" in Group 1 captivates me, in my longstanding belief and expectation of the Rapture of the Church.  Once raptured, the world will be at a loss to explain how millions upon millions of people simply vanished ... will a Tesla technology (referring back to the original Tesla, not Elon Musk) be used to explain the rapture?  That said, your speculating on new technology to replace oil may have some bearing too ... but I believe oil is here to stay for awhile, albeit with the soon separation from the US dollar to oil being traded in Russian Rubles and Chinese Yuan.

As far as gold crashing, this also fits to the transition from the US dollar as the premier reserve currency worldwide.  Gold will crash first, but then be revalued along with other commodities, to the Chinese Yuan and the BRICS system.  The Web site, USAWatchdog.com, has been following this for awhile now, in their various interviews and comments.

Nothing will happen overnight (save the Rapture of the Church, that will be an instantaneous event).  But the economic transition will be weeks and/or months, but most economists now predict it will be precipitated in 2016, by more (and more severe) crashes worldwide.

Not far below "escaping" are the words "flight" and "odyssey"... Makes one think.
"Gold crashes" God help us, this is metaphor for our currency or economy even if thru the market before the currency itself. Gold itself won't crash, but maybe a really big company that deals in it will, if this is the literal "gold."

"planes sliding" and "company skateboarding?" interesting both are in the run.

"scary interesting trigger" noted, or is that "interesting 2014 trigger?" .

"plot request 2015 fantastic bear fri" always wondering if this "bear" is Russia.

Busy-good run!
NH, yes it is often with a 6 week period of time that we see botruns come to fruition.

quote='NH watcher' pid='22157' dateline='1453735495']
Eagle1, where is the six weeks time frame, or is that the normal incubation period for the bot runs?  In any event, the word "escaping" in Group 1 captivates me, in my longstanding belief and expectation of the Rapture of the Church.  Once raptured, the world will be at a loss to explain how millions upon millions of people simply vanished ... will a Tesla technology (referring back to the original Tesla, not Elon Musk) be used to explain the rapture?  That said, your speculating on new technology to replace oil may have some bearing too ... but I believe oil is here to stay for awhile, albeit with the soon separation from the US dollar to oil being traded in Russian Rubles and Chinese Yuan.

[/quote]
Oh man, I bet "company skateboarding" is pointing to a coming company that will fail, as part of our overall economy headed downward and this dang company is going to be bad like some of the "too big to fail" ones that are in-bed with govt. and getting our bailout money, and they "skateboard" out of the situation unscathed. It just feels like a no-brainer. Yeah, we'll recognize the headline with these 2 little words but likely others in this run will go with 'em.
Thank you, Twiceblessed, for reminding me "twice" (ironically) on this thread and another, how the bot runs are displayed and presented.  Eagle1 is so busy these days, that I am most grateful for the others here who have stepped in to help moderate and such.  This particular bot run is quite rich indeed, but then tapping into the dream world, or as I see it, the mind of God, has immense possibilities, and immense reasons to be cautious too.  We are all in this together, to be sure.

The goal of the "Elite" is a world of no more than 500 million people.  In my belief, the Rapture will help them in their goal, by eliminating millions, and causing those left behind searching for answers, which they will be only too ready to provide.  Their answers, though, may not be the truth, but the truth has never been part of their goal, as Pilate left Jesus with long ago, the age old perplexing question, "What is Truth?"  Jesus stayed silent, was led away to be whipped and then crucified, and we have inherited Pilate's question, to this day.

IslandHippyMomma, I hope you see this, as I am only compelled to respond to this thread this morning, but alas, your reply elsewhere saying how you stopped yourself from dreaming about the future at one point in your life, is very revealing.  To tap into the mind of God, there is wonderful knowledge, but there is painful knowledge too.  Such was the Tree in the Garden: the Knowledge of Good *and* Evil.  There is a beautiful side to Evil, as there is an unsafe side to Good.

Nanny calls these bot runs "puzzles," and they truly are, but puzzles with meaning and purpose.  If not so, then, of course, we are all wasting our time ... I would never, ever want anyone to interpret their life as only part of a "game" of God.  God's purpose in creating us, loving us, and revealing to us is greater than anything we can imagine or dream.

"What would it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his very soul."  The Elites' deception is that they believe we are soul-less, or at a minimum, our souls are never in danger of being lost.  They want creation to achieve the immortality of the Creator; those who see differently or want any less will have to be eliminated.

Perhaps the most sobering and humbling way to interpret any of these bot runs and the stated "six week" incubation is what would you do if you only had six weeks left to live on this Earth?  I don't really know ... I am still praying about that myself.
NHWatcher, you said, "Nanny calls these bot runs "puzzles," and they truly are, but puzzles with meaning and purpose. If not so, then, of course, we are all wasting our time ... I would never, ever want anyone to interpret their life as only part of a "game" of God. God's purpose in creating us, loving us, and revealing to us is greater than anything we can imagine or dream."

Please correct me if I am wrongly assuming something.
This sounds to me that you've forgotten or disagree that the dark side of Force, satan and his demons are also allowed to put dreams in our minds. Not all dreams are from God. Hence, they are not all gifts and the meaning and purpose of some dreams is to tempt, harass, traumatize and do damage to us.

Thanks for any reply and blessings~

Hit on this thread! COMEX registered Gold inventories crashed 73 Percent in one day after months of very little movement.

https://srsroccoreport.com/breaking-news...n-one-day/
Nanny, no, I was not attacking you, nor how you have described the bot runs.  But for the uninitiated here, simply calling the bot runs "puzzles," while true, may lead some to forget the far greater purpose and deeper meaning of this "Experiment."  I would never want anyone to leave this forum thinking that we are all part of some giant cosmic "game" (such as puzzles are normally seen and used for).  What has been ordained since the foundation of the world, is not a game, but a longstanding romance between the Creator and creation.

I wrote above, "To tap into the mind of God, there is wonderful knowledge, but there is painful knowledge too.  Such was the Tree in the Garden: the Knowledge of Good *and* Evil.  There is a beautiful side to Evil, as there is an unsafe side to Good."

God knows exactly what happened at the moment of original sin, and one might conclude, the Cross sacrifice to redeem such sin was in His heart from the very beginning of time (the magic "deeper still" which C.S. Lewis described).

The story of Job instructs us that Satan and his demons cannot run rampant, independent of God.  Satan is, and remains, a creation of God, just as we are.  We are also told in Scripture, that God will not allow Satan to tempt us beyond what we can bear.  It is a deception in fact of Satan, within the Church, to think of him as an independent being, wholly powerful apart from God, with the ability to destroy God some day, if he wanted to.  Believe me, Satan does want and believe he has such power, but if he had such power to destroy God, he would have done so already.  (He tried at the Cross, but was foiled in the Resurrection.)

No, there is a far greater purpose in the Biblical story than an ongoing and undetermined battle between God and Satan.  Ongoing yes, undetermined no.  If it were ever possible that Satan could win, we are all lost forever.  But Satan does gain power by what we willingly give him, succumbing to his temptations and fears.  God will never force us to react to Satan in a certain way; that would be a negation of free will, and if God is to have an eternal Bride, that Bride must have the free will to reject God.  Free will is how we can then notice the beautiful side to Evil, and the unsafe side to Good.  And then come full circle to seeing God's purpose from the beginning of time.
Gotcha and thanks. Just so ya know, I didn't feel attacked. I felt a kind vibe that you were concerned for my soul per this subject.
Hope I didn't sound offended. Not at all.
Well, dear one, I am concerned for many souls these days, mine and others.  The Lord showed me last night, or at least it hit me last night anew, that only ONE of the seven churches written to in the Book of Revelation was raptured, and that is the Church of Philadelphia.  Our Lord had a specific complaint with the other six churches; only the Church of Philadelphia was promised to be saved from the "time of trial."

I know that you and I differ on our Rapture beliefs.  I feel more and more lonely now in my beliefs, since the pre-Tribulation Rapture theory seems all the more on the wane, when you encounter Christians over the Internet.  I also realize that some on this Forum feel that it is "dominated" now by Christians, but then that is their own fault, if they choose not to post or contribute.  I said in my Miscellaneous thread on Ethics that one must have pretty "thick skin" posting either here or elsewhere.  That will be the allure of the Antichrist; he will promise "lovey-dovey" feelings to everyone, and then once they are in his fold, only then will he reveal his true intentions for their souls.  Such has been the way of the Devil since the beginning of time.

Satan tempts, by trying to convince us that the consequences will be minor, but then once the consequences are major, he steps back to say, well, it was your own damn fault ... you silly, pathetic creature.

I really value those who currently do not share our Christian beliefs on this forum.  Sure, yes, I am constantly praying inside for many souls, but everyone has their free will, and their free will allows them to reject the Christian story, if they choose.  I have certainly rejected the Christian story, as portrayed in most churches these days.  I am ever grateful to God, that He is long-suffering, and is willing to wait on us, as we test His Spirit ... nevertheless, the day is coming where the wait will end, and so we must never dibble-dabble and nonchalantly say we definitely have so many years left to decide our faith or fate.

As the Bible says, "Choose THIS DAY whom you will serve."  God wastes nothing, and is ever patient, but He still does have a schedule, and a timeline.  That is part of the mystery.

There will be many so-called "Christians" not raptured, but that is not for me to speculate or decide.  I have no say in the matter, and that is all well and good.  Only God may look at the heart, and judge.  I know there are also many in this world who are genuine Christians unawares ... as the missionary who visited Africa decades ago, and presented the Gospel message to this tribe, and the leader said some days later, "We have always believed in Him, but now finally, we know His name!"

And the Bible also speaks to many who will actually say to Christ, "Lord, but I did this for you, I did that for you," and He will say, "Get away from me ... I never KNEW you."  What we do for Christ must never be placed above our intimacy with Him, for only in that intimacy does He show us when to speak, where to go, what to do.  All else can become merely our speculation or supposition.

I don't know where I am going here, but I trust that someone here is blessed.  I am amazed, Nanny, at your gift to interpret all the bot-runs as you do, but then I am amazed at all the contributions to this forum, however long or brief.
NH, I am 100% with you here. and so many people are falling away from the pre-trib teaching, which I also think is prophetic. I don't want to debate it with anyone, just adding my voice because, as you said, it's beginning to seem a very lonely position, indeed. Smile good cheer my brother, we are heading home soon!

oh and I stay out of the botruns. I read through the words each day, but what I see never has anything in common what anyone else sees, so I don't put much effort to it Smile this is nanny and tb9's domain (and others)...cool how everyone's gifting is displayed at NDC.
NHWatcher, that's what is so cool about Jesus. Those that belong to Him are going to be with Him, nevermind "pre, mid, post-Trib, or taken by death before it all. He doesn't mind that we, His kids don't agree on every angle. There's "need to know" and "nice to know." Timing of His return is not a heaven or hell issue. We're siblings, that's what matters.

You nailed it not only about "thick skin" but about the "lovey-dovey" of the antichrist, that pig that will be bringing the one world church. Yes, he's the "feel-good" master and "ear tickler" we've been warned about.

We are to speak truth even though it's almost so unpopular as to have us living in caves before long. If so, so be it. If we have true love which is patience and absent of guile/resentments and hateful judgements, we can speak it without hesitation.

Yep, the tempter is the accuser, and the most subtle of all. Oh, he preaches, coddles and speaks half-truths, and more.

God is so patient that He even puts up with the likes of me. My life's journey is "two steps forward, one back" most of the time.

Yes! on rejecting most churches. I just don't attend any of them. After all, we are told that the kingdom of God is "within" and that He does not dwell "in buildings made of stone." Also, bible says "the body is *the temple.*"
I love God for loving those that disagree with us, too. We do not corner the market on His Love. He is non-denominational, a sovereign, direct and independent savior. Go to church, fine. Don't go to church, fine. This does not determine anyone's eternal home.
It's all determined by what's inside, is it real? fake? sincerely wrong? He judges us by motive even more than by our actions/works. In fact, my sincerity and humility tween me and He is likely all that keeps me around, otherwise if He judged just my actions, etc....I'd be doomed, chewed up and spit out, by Him.

Yes! see! some powerful things some others miss, that you and I powerfully agree about. Many that say in that day, indeed! He's gonna say to them to get lost since they already are, in fact I think He has a sense of humor too. He's likely to look at them in that day and say "go to hell" but with the tone most folks say it with, Wink

The bot runs? intuition, hunches, no art to it. Just a Texas redneck with a computer relaxing and sharing what comes to mind.

Oh dang, we're on a botrun talking! Mods please moderate us if needed, we can move these posts to a new thread on "Miscellaneous" if y'all wish, sorry. Just us opening our hearts and I didn't remember where we are. Man, how conversation evolves unplanned/unintentionally!

TESLA.....the car brand by that name was in the news not long ago. I think hunting for headlines about it per this run is what I'll try to do soon, bringing this thread back to it's stated purpose.
I wish I knew why skateboarding company was listed in the run.
A new Tesla car announced for 2017-2018 timeframe...

- 20 min to charge at a Tesla charging station
- Will go 320km on a single charge
- Cost $35K (roughly half the cost of the current car)

"Tesla is attempting to focus attention on the Model S and the new Model X (Tesla's version of a minivan), because those are the ones you can buy now, but the Model III will be an undisputable game changer."

http://www.thepeak.fm/james-sutton/2016/...osts-35000
Found out why!  Big Grin
How about an awesome one wheel electric scooter board upstart company?
http://money.cnn.com/video/technology/20...r0400story
t is
(01-28-2016, 10:24 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I wish I knew why skateboarding company was listed in the run.