Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/06/14 Huge Resistance! Almost a red alert...related to elections?
DreamBot is back, it appears. Now, does it need any warmup phrases to get back to accurate predictions? Here’s the deal…much of group one in our chart ALMOST met the criteria for Red Alert. Specifically, these three words were dangerously close to a major alert: Populated hugely resistance.

I kid you not…”Election” was just underneath those words, so I boxed all of them in a quiet little yellow box indicating that something special might be in store with this grouping. Granted, election is CLEARLY day residue, folks. No doubt about it.

"Populated hugely resistance" almost sounds like a revolution. Perhaps the collective unconscious saw the latest elections as a revolution. Should I fill them in about the RepubliCrats / DemoPublicans? Neah…

There’s a connection here with grouping 2. It appears that gloves will come off as the house/senate bills and executive orders get into high swing. In fact, it’s going to feel like an oven as the finger pointing only gets worse as the ship continues to sink. Going further down the list, the lessons will be impressive and will probably be put into a film!

Last point: DISTANT is not something that would normally make the list because of it’s daily surge characteristics, but for the first time we can now pull out big anomalies in the data, such as some of very quietly surging words from past predictions. In other words, they don’t escalate enough on a SINGLE day to make our top tier, but it quietly gains value over the days to end up being a superstar. I think that DISTANT is one of those words. Plus, it’s a double top pattern spread out by 7 days; however the second part has not peaked yet, so we have to wait.

Plain text for searchability:
populated
hugely
resistance
election
indeed
extra
effective
remind
fixed
mystery
wed
mid
studying
gloves
bill
traveling
oven
lesson
impressed
film
project
thanks
weird
vividly
ignore
distant
Poll: Nearly Half of Americans Reject Amnesty for Illegals
http://www.newsmax.com/US/immigration-il...id/605072/

Obama Must Amnesty Illegal Aliens b/c of Commitment to Boehner
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenf...o-boehner/
Yep, and which side is the resistance on? Both! The side that just won power but isn't in power yet, will resist illegal amnesty and more. The side that is freaking-out in secret, of course, is resisting the change in power. How? False flag?

Please! See this top headline at www.drudgereport.com ! Here's a potential false-flag clue, a very big one. It reads, as you will see...

"'HOMELAND' WARNING ON RUSSIAN MALWARE"

Yep, and we know who's pocket "Homeland Sec." is in. Those losing power in January.
....or Wednesday at noon (mid-day)
Who is Bill and what's with the gloves x2?
HA! Tells you where my mind has been! Bills can be
- cost of living
- congressional mandates
- sports mascot
- person's name

Anything else?
A mass sterilization exercise’: Kenyan doctors find anti-fertility agent in UN tetanus vaccine

Why would the UN want to suppress the population in developing countries? “Racism,” is Brian Clowes’ first explanation. “Also, the developed countries want to get hold of their natural resources. And lately, there is the whole bogus global warming thing.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-mass...agent-in-u