Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/10/14 Rocket-fueled memes: Abbey, Adobe, and Mars Jumping!
As expected, when we bounce back from being under collective-level cardiac arrest, the results are always fantastic. We have 4 words just zooming right past our red alert level, The required support for these words is questionable, so I dampen my excitement and merely watch. Starting with group 1, the Mars jumping has me wondering if Andrew Bassiago (sp?) ….wondering if his story is going to make mainstream. I doubt it, but what Mars and Aspen have in common? Lots of mountains? And are these areas indeed “becoming awakened?”

Chocolate is again messing with us. It’s a nag that just won’t go away. If there’s a schizophrenic dream word, I would nominate this one.

Group 2 makes me think of considerable day residue from the Berlin wall anniversary that was pasted all over the news lately. Not surprised in group 3 that demons are interested in storms, and we have that incredible mini-mini ice age this weekend. It does imply in that same grouping that the demon storms will be over on Monday. We’ll see if that’s at all true.

Gloves is back again, and it’s chart shows that it is just now starting another ascent towards a double-top. We’ll have to wait to see what happens here.
Group 4 may or may not include the words above it (tech gloves), but when you combine shell and powered, I see two connotations. First, the gas company, Shell goes extreme, and second, shell is actually a metaphoric “shell games,” where we move certain power technologies to hide the really extreme ones that could save our planet from annihilation.

Overall, this run brings back a lot of texture to our dream work here, so the days going forward should be rather exciting.

Plain text:

11/11/2014
abbey
adobe
test
desert
mars
jumping
aspen
awakening
becoming
chocolate
chaotic
fence
interested
hindsight
non
fun
guitar
demons
interest
storm
miscellaneous
packing
mon
lucky
dawn
heck
chat
thanks
dated
tech
gloves
loads
shell
extreme
powered
Mars has been in the news more than once this laste week, I believe. Some type of flyby of the planet showed some thing or things that are suspect or very insteresting.

But desert test...quite realistic since it's done a lot, hmmm. Gotta come back to this. My Vet's home today.
It appears the Queen has seen her day. Moving right along....it's party time. *L*

An adobe abbey desert test.
Mars jumping and Aspen (mountain) awakening, becoming chaotic chocolate (lava) fence.
Interesting hindsight re: non fun guitar demons.
Interest in miscellaneous storm packing Monday; chatting [about] lucky dawn.
Dated tech gloves loads extreme powered shell.

The free concert at the base of the gondola held during Aspen’s post-Thanksgiving World Cup weekend will feature the ska-punk band Reel Big Fish.
The Southern California act, which broke through in the mid-1990s with hits such as “Sell Out” and “Everything Sucks,” will take the stage in gondola plaza from 6:30 to 8 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 29, with a racers’ awards ceremony and fireworks display to follow. The concert is one of numerous events organized by the Aspen Skiing Co. in connection with the World Cup. http://www.aspendailynews.com/section/home/164580
11/13/2014 +3
Extreme Weather Warning: As Polar Vortex Descends on U.S. “All Hell to Break Loose”
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/ex...e_11132014