Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/15/14 Awareness, Air Chicago, and smashing gray monsters
Hack the clock for December 27: if our spatial data is accurate, 6 weeks will be Chicago’s big moment. However, if dream hits are an indication of severity, then Chicago’s news will be exactly 1/3 as significant as the Dallas Ebola. Also, why is “Chicago” mixed in with all that other strange stuff (i.e. Chicago air spirits smashed mall gray monster)? Is there going to be another UFO parked at the O’Hare international airport again? On the flip side, this Chicago appearance MIGHT be associated with our red flag from yesterday. The meme was Planes and Airplanes, and here we have “Air” right next to Chicago.

Next importance is actually the “Crash” “Smashed” overalap, as this might be directly connected also to yesterday’s record meme, but then again, “Saved” and “Difficulties” is higher on the list, which seem to run counter to the crash/smash theme.

Notice I haven’t talked about some other Red Alert material. Although not all criteria have been met, “Banner” almost has as magnificent daily surge as “Airplane” did yesterday, but it’s alone and has a very admin-type feel. I’ll have to relook the admin filter on the DreamBot, but I include it here just in case this is a bona-fide dream theme.

I think the biggest news of all is the DOUBLE TOP PATTERN on our P2 word, Awareness. This is exciting for many reasons, but questions loom: Is this because of our work, coincidence, or some unrelated collective phenomenon. Either way, “Awareness” is poised for manifestation in the real world, which I believe to be quite difficult in headline form. Plus, I can’t stand that “Awareness” is right next to “Fade” ….awareness fade? NO!!!

Plain Text for searchability:

11/15/2014
banner
awareness
fade
difficulties
dawn
saved
explore
crash
skull
admit
learned
sunset
stabilize
interested
fri
chicago
air
spirits
smashed
mall
gray
monster
What if it's "banner awareness" that fades? But, what *is* banner awareness?! Hoping...better than awareness fading. It does make sense that if awareness fades, then difficulties dawn. When we're lost in our minds, unaware, yep, stuff happens.

Mmmmm....Chicago, air (crash) attack at dawn, mall smashed, Skull=death...lots killed, lots saved...???
11/18/2014 Saving smashed
+3
STEALING YOUR WEALTH BY STEALTH
November 18, 2014 By M.D. Creekmore

next series of bankster targets are your retirement and 401k accounts.

http://www.dailycollapsereport.com/econo...h-stealth/
And here it is.........

Pilot dead after plane crashes into Chicago home
http://rt-tv.f29hgb.ru/usa/206631-plane-...e-chicago/
Gosh, that article hits on just about everything in the list. Crash, skull, smashed etc was the unfortunate cargo pilot, but the elderly couple was also saved and stabilized. The clear N/A words are 'mall' and 'gray monsters,' and a few others. Timeline on this news: 3 days.

Also, I never processed that 'dawn' and 'sunset' both show up in this list.
ALERT: Chicago wasn't due until December 27th, so I'm really REALLY hoping that this is all we get from Chicago. This is big news, and if this news is at all true in any way, I suspect that some insiders pulled the plug on another false flag op. Maybe it's the "smashing gray monsters" that stopped the insane cabal monsters. The false flag plot was apparently foiled in 2009, but the headlines are actually coming out right now (again....supposedly). Either way, the DreamBot apparently saw something, and hopefully this is it.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/1...bomb-plot/