Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/22/14 God Shows Up at Red Alert Levels
More weird fireworks. Nonsensical in fact, yet that top tier of words each have surge percentages that are about 3 times higher than the Red Alert level. Also, the yellow group (Sin and Symphony) are just below Red Alert level. Thus, we again have lots of memes being collectively assimilated.

And then there are the other two word connections that just astound me. “Farmer” and “Cow” were not manually pushed together in any way. This list is purely organic and sorts the dream stats primarily by the % of surge from day to day. Farmer and Cow both have completely different track records and frequency data, yet they appear today right next to each other. Same thing with Swim and Drown. The probability that these would surge together is probably pretty high, but since this list has many other properties, the probability that they would be printed side by side is rather unusual. Beyond that, I don’t have any idea if this increases it’s chance of manifesting a future headline.

The bigger of the two green groupings that spoke to me was at the bottom, where it talks about a city fading. Is this Ferguson, our first CA drought-related migration, or the coastal town disaster?

BONUS:
I noticed that this is day #2 that super-surging word groups have similar first syllables. In this case, “HU” is first. Plus, “SI” or “SY” is prominent. Yesterday, we had the super-surging words all start with either “HA” or “GU.” So I decided to investigate.

HU:
The word God can be plausibly derived from the Sanskrit word "HU." WOW…that’s a great start I’d say! http://www.sourcetext.com/hupage/Secular/secular.html

SI/SY:
1. a complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists; fundamental quantities are length (meter) and mass (kilogram) and time (second) and electric current (ampere) and temperature (kelvin) and amount of matter (mole) and luminous intensity (candela)

2. a tetravalent nonmetallic element; next to oxygen it is the most abundant element in the earth's crust; occurs in clay and feldspar and granite and quartz and sand; used as a semiconductor in transistors

3. the syllable naming the seventh (subtonic) note of any musical scale in solmization
http://www.audioenglish.org/dictionary/si.htm

HA:
1. “‘Ha’ and ‘Tha’ can be viewed as two counter-qualities or opposing forces originating from the same source.
2. “It can represent Sun and Moon, Ida and Pingala, Yin and Yang, Masculine and Feminine, Right and Left, Hot and Cold, Active and Passive, basically pretty much any set of contradictory ‘forces’ or qualities.
http://www.yogaspaceme.com/blog/on-the-h...a-of-hatha

GU: Darkness & Concealment
1. “In some texts it is described that the syllables gu (गु) and ru (रु) stand for darkness and light, respectively.
2. “The meanings of "gu" and "ru" can also be traced to the Sutras indicating concealment and its annulment
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guru

So, today we have 1) HU and 2) SI, which means we have symbolized (or memed):  1) God, and 2) A fundamental note/element in nature
Yesterday, we had 1) HA and 2) GU, which means we had symbolized (or memed): 1) Yang, Sun, Masculine, Hot and 2) Darkness and Concealment.

In my assessment, we have some VERY powerful forces affecting humanity right now. It’s very apparent by the type of words that are surging all in harmony. Interestingly, I believe that yesterday's combination of HA and GU could indicate a very nice balance happening. YIN is the opposite of YANG, which means that darkness and concealment is more of a YANG word. Thus we have Light (HA) and Dark (GU). Today, we have what could be two different aspects of "God." Some people think of God as being a physical-looking person up in the sky. But what if "God" is actually down here among us with a common thread in everything we see and sense? What if "God" IS the fundamental note/element in nature? Next, of course.....so if God showed up in the recent DreamBot runs, what's the message?

I think the message might be indicated in Group 1, where it implies that a violent disaster is coincident with something that is built. Thus, destroy the old to make way for the new? Swim/Drown could be another opposing simile, as well as several other examples. Ultimately, I think this like reading the I-Ching, analyzing dreams, or even translating biblical passages. The meaning is fundamental, but in order to introduce pragmatic application in the real world, it requires individual inspection and interpretation. Therefore, the REAL meaning is for you to ascertain....enjoy

Plain Text for searchability:

11/22/2014
humidity
hunting
mice
sin
symphony
farmer
cow
nature
violent
disaster
built
works
works
wild
glowing
wedding
bringing
swim
drown
solar
deal
totally
tiny
ill
city
fades
Eagle, what if God is all of the things you stated, instead of a choice of one of them? Wow! I'm no prostletyzer, zero desire for that type of stuff, heck I can't save myself, nor anyone, grin. But yes, as a "believer" I'm digging today's run in multiple ways.

"Ill city fades..." could be a city in Japan. They had a very shallow, 6-point-something deep quake today on East Honshu, where Fukushima's definitely made some cities "ill." I follow this all at

http://enenews.com/

But, what if, speaking of natural disasters, a much bigger quake's about to rock the planet? Hope not.

Solar deal...uh oh....news has been slamming us with more global warming propaganda and saying this lame-duck administration's going to be pushing the cap & trade, and we know they gave tons of stimulus bucks to solar companies that are now bankrupt. Hmm.... I bet another "solar deal's" about to make news shortly.

Japanese EQ which Nanny mentioned: http://news.yahoo.com/strong-quake-strik...50265.html
wow, what a great observation! and St Louis is eerily close to Ill.

Great job, pointing that out!