Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/4/15 Notified of Tom
Some more surge confusion here. Our number 2 word is “Wrapping,” so could this be our hangover still from Christmas? The top word is Notified, and it does have a smidgeon of support with “Conscious” and possibly “Comments,” but certainly not enough for a Red Alert call this morning, even thought that surge score is quite impressive.

We have a proper name in the lineup at an all time high. Say hello to Tom. Does this mean Tom Brady will win considering the rest of the words in Group 1?

The rest of the run seems like we’re catching up with all the piddly words, like When, Into, Really, Had, etc. We’ll have to let those run their course and see what bigger memes pop up in days to come. Hey, at least the pizzazz is back, right? By the way, the word VIEW took a fall today that really accentuates how high that word really was yesterday. I didn’t know those low of numbers on our surge scale were even possible!

UP Words:     notified wrapping alt remove comments fragment conscious dream there january closed 2015 up tom room one when down into really had part first let side floating were task letting healing french

DOWN Words:   changes word bike ship hey zoo list sex interesting nice stories text email hours title switch yard send solid add message view class
Plugging in Tom to our name tracker, and the output date is Jan 25th. That just happens to be the date of this year's Pro Bowl. I also find this interesting when compared to the old Hawaii meme: This year's NFL Pro Bowl will be played in Arizona despite the fact that they are traditionally played in Hawaii.

"Tickets will be available first to Arizona Cardinals season ticket members and annual Pro Bowl season ticket holders. Pro Bowl annual ticket subscribers in Hawaii will maintain their account status for any future games at Aloha Stadium." http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...turn-in-16

This could simply be the NFL wanting to change it up every year, but what do make of this in light of all the hubbub here at the NDC dreams about Hawaii catastrophe. Might I have been wrong that Hawaii has already been fulfilled?
By the way, we (the collective dreamers) are Negative-oriented, Strong, and Active in this snapshot assessment. Here's what also interesting, we have a POWER category that assess things like power Loss, power Gain, power Cooperation, etc. Anyway, this snapshot suggests that we are interpreting a substantial LOSS in power. I find that interesting considering that we see ourselves as strong and active. Perhaps its the loss of power that is getting us off the couch.
tom room one when down; wrapping; fragment conscious; January closed; really had part first let side; task letting healing

Is there someone named Tom on either of the teams or a coach or something? I know diddly squat about American football and if there is, it sounds like a bad play is responsible for ending someone's football career due to head injury. Note that zebra tickle re: football left the Bot a few days ago and having this show today along with your investigative work, would mean about three weeks from now - January 25. If you can find Tom, it may be worth a P1 mission re: football, Hawaii. There is a 2015 projection about planes not being able to leaving Hawaii.
Is there a Tom playing in the January 25 Pro-Bowl football game? I don't know the names of the two teams or I'd look up the rosters.
The punch line was a stunner. I would have figured many more Toms! Smile
"Add message" near the bottom, "remove comments" at the top! very interesting.

Wasn't Tom in a previous bot run? dangme, so many common names have been that I know I could be wrong about this.

Will someone please define "alt" for me so I can know what it could be a metaphor for, and just to understand what it is folks keep having in their dreams? If so, sincere thanks.

I hope zoo and sex don't have to do with that "sub teacher" but so many make the news for their perverted desires for their students that this sure came to mind immediately.

Bummer terms for or near January. Won't have to wait long for this to manifest.

You sure may have been, but keeping in mind that two dreams of the 9 pages for Project Ano specifically named Hawaii. Does this influence the answer to your question, at all?

'Eagle1'

This could simply be the NFL wanting to change it up every year, but what do make of this in light of all the hubbub here at the NDC dreams about Hawaii catastrophe. Might I have been wrong that Hawaii has already been fulfilled?

"view january reaction back down time send message 2015" if they go with...

"notified wrapping alt remove comments january closed 2015" and tom may or may not go with this cuz he may have his own headline. Then, what is it?!

Thank you! I've used the 3 together, but not "alt" alone.

Hmmm.....gotta peek the bot runs again.
Football news.

Did anyone realize that cell phone location data is close enough to where they can identify a person who's tweeting something?

Brave New World is here

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015/01/0...of-tweets/
I did! because some cell phone companies had a service we could pay for of finding someone, but dang this memory is vague now. I thought it nuts because of domestic danger issues, but they had something like that.

They can GPS phone signals or something. (Figures! in 2010 they had the census workers visit our homes twice, GPS'ing our front doors with our names on the first visit.)

I was surprised that they kicked that dude out because he could've been just showing-off with no intention of actually going onto the field.
That's only smartphones enabled with GPS and one of the reasons I don't have a smartphone. Yeah, they're convenient in some ways but they're also too easily compromised, despite promises made to the contrary.
The GPS fidelity in the $32M F-15E that I flew was good up to about 20ft. If the cops had a 20ft radius to inspect at a football game, you'd have between 50 and 100 people to inspect. Therefore, the GPS data has to be even tighter than that, probably down to inches, and that's the commercial version. I'm appalled.
Yes, appalling yet not surprising. Decades ago, John Poindexter got credit for dreaming up a program called "T.I.A." meaning "Total Information Awareness." As I very, very vaguely think I recall, even a congress at that time liked it, then they or another one, wait, liked it? or just considered it seriously....then it was rejected....cough cough, supposedly.

It's alive, never mind the name of the program's been supposedly rejected. I can, when I have time find a quote by a former NSA-head guy that said, essence, NOT quote, "I" or he said "we're" going to know what you buy, think, read..." stuff like that.

No wonder the phone companies are pushing! pushing hard sometimes for any customers that have old flip-phones to upgrade to I-phones! Uh huh...

(01-05-2015, 09:00 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: The GPS fidelity in the $32M F-15E that I flew was good up to about 20ft. If the cops had a 20ft radius to inspect at a football game, you'd have between 50 and 100 people to inspect. Therefore, the GPS data has to be even tighter than that, probably down to inches, and that's the commercial version. I'm appalled.
(01-08-2015, 10:57 AM)aneunayme Wrote: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foot...ng-machine

we know what happens when people get all cocky before their game...

Tickle. Tickle. Wink
Good point!

Hubby said recently that if the companies ever stop "just pushing" their dang full-color advertisements on us with each monthly bill, and LIE, saying their technology will no-longer support our old flip phones, that we'll just tell them to "kiss our grits" and go without cells.

I hope it doesn't come to that, but it could. I do not need no stink'in high-tech intelligent phone. Wink I do not get bored sitting in waiting rooms or standing in line, etc. I'm a people person and I'm always chatting with someone. If not, I meditate in my mind without any body language of such, and don't need to surf the net when away from home. (yes, some emergency could come up and me miss my weather, headline, sun and other earth-event updates, someday.)