Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/12/16 Jason Fights the Old Man
Trending: zero jason sun mon chance fight man old snow sent carpet spider fence trapped wound wolves twin helping flash internet normally bath pattern rats hole easy sword instantly wood gimme
Waning: tiger kind dad bad nos liked been view yesterday feelings bird couple method dream space child thank class sat fri

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

Ouch!
Not a good run in my opinion.
Zero- if a count down, it is going to happen now, though that would be anything in the near future as the bot run could be speaking of things now or soon. Might also relate to weather temp, see below.
spider fence trapped wound wolves twin helping flash- 2 attacks, people are trapped and injured, perhaps a bomb.
 internet normally bath pattern rats hole easy sword instantly - perhaps related to above, an internet attack
chance fight man old snow sent carpet- a carpet of snow expected,  "old man" winter...it will be news worthy as many will be fighting what he brings forth..(see zero above)
"internet normally bath pattern rats hole easy sword instantly"

Twice this makes me think of a cleansing bath of the rats hole we call the internet or aka dark web, maybe some thing bad is going down there and the sword of truth will instantly shed light on these negative patterns.
(12-12-2016, 06:45 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Ouch!
Zero- if a count down, it is going to happen now, though that would be anything in the near future as the bot run could be speaking of things now or soon. Might also relate to weather temp, see below.
spider fence trapped wound wolves twin helping flash- 2 attacks, people are trapped and injured, perhaps a bomb.
 internet normally bath pattern rats hole easy sword instantly - perhaps related to above, an internet attack
chance fight man old snow sent carpet- a carpet of snow expected,  "old man" winter...it will be news worthy as many will be fighting what he brings forth..(see zero above)

"Zero" as in "Zero Day" is an expression used to describe a software vulnerability. It's a way to describe a back door access to software program. Relating back to Windy's and TB9's comments.
I hope you are correct about the sword of truth Windy.
(12-12-2016, 07:59 PM)Windy Wrote: "internet normally bath pattern rats hole easy sword instantly"

Twice this makes me think of a cleansing bath of the rats hole we call the internet or aka dark web, maybe some thing bad is going down there and the sword of truth will instantly shed light on these negative patterns.

I did not know this UC.
That is VERY interesting and sure does go along with the internet theme going on doesn't it?
Thanks!
(12-13-2016, 09:56 AM)unioncraftsman Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 06:45 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Ouch!

"Zero" as in "Zero Day" is an expression used to describe a software vulnerability.  It's a way to describe a back door access to software program. Relating back to Windy's and TB9's comments.

From today's run.
I am thinking this run and monday's run might be about Jason MIller, communications director for Pres. Elect Trump.
No news yet, but be on the lookout.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...2#pid29092