Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/18/15 Apocalypse
Trending: apocalypse persistent shock hunt odyssey lifestyle purple wild whenever discovered remove request batman system breathe detail becoming thanks fri check employee computers afterwards garden funny dogs gate free week means playing feminine abilities watching eastern falls coat game restaurant soon
Waning: october forest talk mind seen sat moved does cannabis scene toilet say link vivid story sun dad experience interesting awareness wonder level character onto job ending round truck needs hope bottom kinda mon treasure lucidity

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Oh crap. Apocalypse is here, and it’s persistent, and it will apparently shock us. Inside Group 1 is a confirmation about yesterday’s linguistic fulfillment. Yesterday was a Red Alert warning us about a lifestyle change, and then within hours, Paul Ryan put forth the omnibus bill, which would “Fundamentally Transform America.” http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...-Lifestyle

The reason why today’s run confirms it is because of the words “Hunt odyssey lifestyle” in Group 1. Odyssey is not new to our dreambot runs, and we correctly interpreted the previous odysseys to be directly related to the world’s migration problem. Paul Ryan’s bill focuses hard on the migration issue, but the critics are saying Ryan’s bill only exacerbates the problem to the point that America will be transformed. Maybe the critics are falling short with their criticism.

Maybe the real result of the omnibus is the apocalypse. The migration issue is posed to be a “persistent shock,” just as the bot suggests.  

Are we thinking that only the West is having problems? Group 2 implies that Eastern countries might fall (Watching Eastern Falls). Yes, of course “Eastern” may not be countries or world regions, but rather US states. Will an Eastern state fall (go bankrupt?) Answer: Restaurant soon paralysis.

Bottom line: If apocalypse had a slightly higher surge score, we’d have ourselves a definite Red Alert because this run wreaks of it!
Remember that previous runs had Economic Mess, the Odyssey meme has been persistently strong, and now Apocalypse.

And with that, Happy Holidays everyone! Maybe terminate the toys and jewelry shopping and divert the Christmas cash to emergency heaters, extra water, and freeze dried food. Will anything happen? Neah, we're just a bunch of crazy lunatics watching some random dream words. Nothing to see here Smile

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

I haven't even read the whole thread yet but this is really standing out.
remove request batman system - This takes me back to the Colorado Batman theatre shooting.  Today is the opening of Star Wars. We don't need a "Batman system" for Star Wars.If you add apocalypse persistent shock hunt odyssey...yea, I don't like the run Eagle and I haven't finished with "trending" yet.
You know Eagle, looking at your migration/odyssey connection to our migration meme, I would say that you may be correct.  After persistent apocalypse shock in their own countries, the migrants are on an odyssey lifestyle hunt. This then becomes a persistent apocalypse for countries  in Europe which is likely why Greece or Greek was twice mentioned recently.
"Shock" as in shock and awe of war, but this will be? someone funding Isis to do their threatened (very recent LEO anonymous report) to do a "TET offensive" all over the US, maybe even during the holidays. LEO source reportedly warned to stay outta malls and sports arenas, etc...on Dec. 21st. and 24th.

Group 2, a sporting event during the holidays?? of is this for superbowl?

"Garden" is a persistent word lately, or does my mind exaggerate how many times it's appeared in oh, 10 or so days? Surprising since it's winter so this is metaphoric?
Man. There's a sense of urgency to this run, as if the bot is trying to warn us what's coming even while knowing it will take us some time to figure out the message, which could be too late.

I keep getting a vibe of "brace yourselves as best you can." Like when you're driving on a snowy road, hit a patch of ice and start sliding off the road. About all you can do is let up on the gas, hang on, and pray you don't go over the edge.

The reference to October reminds us that whatever is coming had its genesis in October. The dominoes have been falling and we're at the point when the final dominoes are about to fall.
APOCALYPSE = a revelation (apokalupsis - gr. an unveiling, uncovering, REVEALING) we think of it as a disaster, but it isn't necessarily.
PERSISTENT
SHOCK
WHENEVER
DISCOVERED

these seem to go together talking about the immigration LIFESTYLE ODDYSEY
(12-18-2015, 06:34 PM)still Wrote: APOCALYPSE = a revelation (apokalupsis - gr. an unveiling, uncovering, REVEALING) we think of it as a disaster, but it isn't necessarily.
PERSISTENT
SHOCK
WHENEVER
DISCOVERED

As I read this post, a neighborhood dog began howling, then other dogs began barking. More than a tad foreboding and creepy.
Please, y'all scan or peruse this article and lemme know if it resonates with you. May, or may not.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/1...ican-soil/
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...pokalupsis

I thought I had this...found it
Dave Hodges' site (TheCommonSenseShow), Steve Quayle, Lindsey Williams, USA Watchdog, and others: I frequent all these sites now daily, including of course, the NDC.  Lindsey's site, run by a fellow in England, has many good links, and I did buy Lindsey's last DVD, "Things You Must Do Before September 15th, 2015," not having bought any of his DVDs in the past.  What struck me most about Lindsey's DVD was his central question: What are you preparing for?  The New World Order?  Economic Collapse?  WWIII?  The Return of Christ?  Ask yourselves that central question: What are you preparing for?, and then follow the tea leaves after that.  Now I know why Christ told His disciples, that no one knows the day or hour, not even the Son or the angels, except for the Father in Heaven.  It would be literally too mind-blowing to know a specific date ... and then what?  What would you do?  Truly?  Save people from committing suicide themselves or assisted in euthanasia, for what purpose would it be "good" to know the exact date of one's death?  But I digress (as I often do ...)

We are headed into an ominous time, but it is not the end of the world.  Far from it.  I myself am preparing for the return of Christ, and like Lindsey, the rapture of the Church.  Who is raptured, who is not, is not for me to know, and I would hate to know anyway.  If I were not raptured, then all I could conclude, is that my own death is imminent, for the Elite have made their decision to bring in the NWO, and also to execute the eugenics plans which the Rothschilds and Rockefellers have promoted for decades.  A reduction of the world population from its current 7 billion, to no more than 500 million.  And not all the 500 million will be from the West (developed nations) either.  So is an economic collapse needed?  Of course.  Is WWIII?  Of course.  Is a NWO?  Of course.  In their minds, and by the delusion of their evil intentions, yes, yes, and yes.

I corresponded with Pastor Williams privately, and was astounded to learn that one of the Elite is even married to a born again Christian ... I said, how can that be possible?  Does he accept his wife will be raptured?  Lindsey said, yes, he does.  The Elite have no shame, because their evil has already removed their shame, and they have revealed their intentions for decades in movies, news, etc., cryptically yes, but still all there.  Once they do, there is no shame for them, since the truth is out there, albeit hidden.

There are limits to evil of course; we now live under the restraining power of the Spirit.  Why do good and evil operate this way?  Why doesn't God fix this all for us now, without so much pending bloodshed?  The only book which has ever resonated with me about these eternal questions, is the book of Job ... the one who dared accuse God of being unfair.  And God's answer back at the end has always given me pause in my own spirituality: "Where were you ...?"  We all must then dig deeper into the heart of God to truly understand what has been ordained since the foundation of the world, or as C.S. Lewis wrote, "the magic from BEFORE Time dawned."  BEFORE we were even created.

Now is the time not to "let our hearts faint from fear."  What is to be, must be fulfilled.  We cannot change the fate of the present world, but we can change the fate of our own hearts.  

If death then, where is thy sting?  (As the Apostle Paul wrote.)
(12-18-2015, 06:34 PM)still Wrote: APOCALYPSE = a revelation (apokalupsis - gr. an unveiling, uncovering, REVEALING) we think of it as a disaster, but it isn't necessarily.
PERSISTENT
SHOCK
WHENEVER
DISCOVERED

Still, thank you for this observation! Here's yet another example of how the collective unconscious sees the hidden meanings. And how paradoxical that the hidden meaning is about apocalypse! Very well done on this, and I like the capital letters to express much emphasis! Smile