Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/20/14 Caution: Bowl-game Zebras and Guns!
I was trudging along seeing just a very mellow run today, and then something synchronistic caught my eye. If you look at all the words in upper half of our chart below, you won’t see it, because this strange data comes in just below our list of top words. Starting at about a surge score of 15, this curious phrase popped out: “dog days knowing definitely player hear amazing bowl zebra net had football against yeah gun gigantic.” Just in case you haven’t been keeping up with our daily runs, yesterday, we received a couple different interpretations for what our Red Alert-level word ZEBRA might mean, and DLP so aptly noticed that, “Sports refs are sometimes called "zebras". And "bowl" could represent all the college bowl games, especially when paired with some of the other words, like "awesome", "spinning", and "catch.”

I would say that today’s run greatly confirms what DLP noticed, as the word FOOTBALL gets bunched into the mix here with ZEBRA and BOWL. However, the rest of the phrase is ugly at best. “Gun gigantic void armor.” There’s no doubt that the linguistics is suggesting some sort of story with the refs in the football bowl games because this is day #2 with that theme, and yesterday had Red Alert levels. However, if GUN is associated here, I’m not at all excited about the implications. Of course, gun could simply be metaphoric for something much more tame, and even funny. Notice that the top of our list today are the cautionary words, “Journey possible hilarious.” However, if the bow-game-zebra-gun theme is to be taken seriously, I think I’d rather stay home this year rather than attend any of the bowl games (oh wait, I’ve never gone to a bowl game to begin with!)

Okay, the rest of the list is available to peruse. In the Biggest Loser section, it seems we have a “Picture-taking nightmare,” and some other musings. Enjoy the list, but watch out for the bowl games….

Epilogue: With a linguistics phrase as significant as what we have here (reference the gun and the bowl games), many readers might be asking, “What’s the probability that something will come true along these lines?” Answer: Completely unknown. We haven’t tracked linguistics phrases extracted from noise-level returns. The only thing we do know is that the probability is not 0% and it’s not 100%, for we’ve seen these sorts of phrases come true many times before, but certainly not all of them…and there are a huge number of these phrases that have never been tracked. So therefore, it's completely unknown how big the percentage is on whether something will come of the Gun / Bowl / Zebra. Just watch your back, that’s all!

Up: journey possible hilarious dream tsunami fri length acting space across will whenever research medium through dog days  knowing definitely player hear amazing bowl zebra net had football against yeah gun gigantic void armor 

Down:
ghost faces steps picture taking nightmare train tree figure batman drag station wow blurry awesome annoying scenarios
journey possible hilarious dream tsunami//length acting space across will whenever research medium through dog days knowing definitely

I see the Bot run as indicating something greater than/not as simple as a potential 'gun' problem at a college football game and that is that there may be a 'tsunami' of dreams coming in, some hilarious as a result of this solar flare acting across the length of space creating a medium for research and affecting the 'dog days' of Christmas. That being said, this kind of energy could also affect the players/electronics/crowd of a football game....

This is an interesting read about how solar flares affect the body....and dreaming:
http://www.carliniinstitute.com/how_sola...ffecing_us

From SpaceWeather.com:

X-FLARE! Big sunspot AR2242 erupted on Saturday, Dec. 20th @ 00:27 UT, producing an intense X1.8-class solar flare.

Radio emissions from shock waves rippling through the sun's atmosphere suggest that a CME is en route. However, we are still waiting for data from SOHO coronagraphs to confirm the existence and trajectory of a massive storm cloud. If a CME is coming, it will probably take 2 to 3 days to reach Earth.

There has already been one Earth-effect: Extreme UV radiation from the flare ionized our planet's upper atmosphere and blacked out HF radio communications over Australia and the South Pacific. Below 10 MHz, transmissions were strongly attenuated for more than two hours. Stay tuned for updates.

WEEKEND MAGNETIC STORMS: NOAA forecasters estimate a 60% to 65% chance of minor geomagnetic storms this weekend when a pair of CMEs is expected to sideswipe Earth's magnetic field. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras after nightfall.
You ARE absolutely correct about bowl games or any type of sporting activity this weekend. We used to and still refer to referee's as zebras...this is from their stripped shirt worn. Also, armor may refer to the chest protection the police wear...and gigantic may refer to the large vehicles used by the SWAT teams...
Sherriann posted :This is an interesting read about how solar flares affect the body....and dreaming:

I thought it was just me! I have been having some weird unexplained illnesses, that last a very short time. Now I know. Thank you.
(12-20-2014, 01:04 PM)esholars Wrote: Sherriann posted :This is an interesting read about how solar flares affect the body....and dreaming:

I thought it was just me! I have been having some weird unexplained illnesses, that last a very short time. Now I know. Thank you.

Ya, I can sooo relate to those weird things happening. They are happening to me, too.
I actually thought of you when I posted the link. Wink
(12-20-2014, 03:01 PM)Sherriann Wrote:
(12-20-2014, 01:04 PM)esholars Wrote: Sherriann posted :This is an interesting read about how solar flares affect the body....and dreaming:

Ya, I can sooo relate to those weird things happening. They are happening to me, too.
I actually thought of you when I posted the link.  Wink

The solar stuff can also affect pets. I can always tell when a solar flare is coming when one of our cats begins yowling around the house and he either stops eating or eats and then barfs up everything he ate.

I keep tabs on solar activity so I can get a head's up when something heads towards Earth. That way I'm better prepared to deal with the effects.

There are a lot of college bowl games coming up over the next few weeks. Another "bowl" to consider is the Super Bowl, which will be held in early Feb. Guess we'll have to wait and see if anything happens.

ETA: Almost forgot-sometimes, when a quarterback throws a certain kind of pass, he's said to "rifle" or "gun" the ball to the receiver. An amazing pass in some bowl game, perhaps?
Dang, I'm not glad to see that "tsunami" is the fifth from the top of this list. We've got New moon tomorrow. Some say that moon lunar extremes can cause quakes, hence tsunami. I wonder why folks dreamed it, again.

Spaceweather.com confirmed months ago that the CME energy can affect our equilibrium. I'm glad that X2 flare is said to not have sent its CME towards us. Or, do they ever change their report on things like this?
Not only is it the new moon but it's also the solstice. Lots of energy moving, lots of energy being moved, some for celebratory purposes, some not-so-celebratory.
That's right! today indeed is solstice. Any new flares? This neck/headache sure feels like sumpin's up. Amen on the negative as well as positive energies. I trust that much of the evil for the next couple of weeks is mostly "intentions" that fail.
Have you seen two headlines from football games today?

Fans struck by lightning
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...lightning/
-
Football player stomps ankle of rival team member
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...37001.html
Nice little warmup for the gun headline Smile
Yep, gunfire at a bowl game!

"Gunfire in the campus area after the game was reported by police dispatchers, with no reports of injuries, according to the Columbus Dispatch."

It caused the police to use tear gas and pepper spray after the Ohio State / Oregon bowl game.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2015/01/13...te-campus/

I'd say that's a hit!