Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/19/14 Lookout for Zebra Scenarios!
Arghhhh! Without any support underneath, I can’t announce our next Red Alert for “Zebra Scenarios,” even though I really, really want to! These words were catapulted to amazing levels overnight, and it has me incredibly intrigued. But all is not lost, for today, we hint at “Dragging the enemy underneath” and the “Blood wars have been blown for those chasing New York!”

All the main words that spiked recently are noticeable in the big loser section, which means it was a true, one-day spike, which may be important in our future analytics. We just don’t know enough about this yet, especially the Big Loser section. Nonetheless, the biggest losers of all hint at a Wrinkle in Time come August 2015.

UP: zebra scenarios day annoying drag enemy underneath worry wow one keeping hopefully cooking courtyard bigger short bowl  trailer explored awesome throat freak spinning catch guilt subject

DOWN:
blood board wars blown york chased hour ship pan peter way water transport individual vibrations bear mon august wrinkle hours
[Code] Zebra scenarios [this] day [will be] annoying; drag(ing) enemy underneath [will be a] worry; one [enemy?] keeping hopefully cooking [in the] courtyard; bigger short bowl trailer explored; awesome throat freak spinning catch [to] guilt subject

%: [Code] zebra scenarios [with] enemy cooking underneath; bigger freak spinning short trailer; annoying throat coartyard catch; worry bowl explored one day; awesome, hopefully; wow

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fbi-say...2014-12-19
Could zebra represent black and white issues?
So, for example, the word "trailer" could be the trailer of the movie in question?

Zebra...yeah, maybe symbolizes race because I can't think of anything else it could be a metaphor for. People dreamed Zebra?! is what I think when reading the top of this list.

(12-19-2014, 02:44 PM)Sherriann Wrote: [Code] Zebra scenarios [this] day [will be] annoying; drag(ing) enemy underneath [will be a] worry; one [enemy?] keeping hopefully cooking [in the] courtyard; bigger short bowl trailer explored; awesome throat freak spinning catch [to] guilt subject

%: [Code] zebra scenarios [with] enemy cooking underneath; bigger freak spinning short trailer; annoying throat coartyard catch; worry bowl explored one day; awesome, hopefully; wow

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fbi-say...2014-12-19
Sports refs are sometimes called "zebras". And "bowl" could represent all the college bowl games, especially when paired with some of the other words, like "awesome", "spinning", and "catch.

Down in the losers section, in green box #2, there's a San Antonio-class ship named USS New York, an amphibious transport ship(Yes, I looked that one up. Tongue ). The words themselves seem to indicate some sort of naval pursuit and battle.
You all are incredible! This goes to show how tangled up I am in the actual process and not taking time to zone out when compiling our daily runs. Yes of course, zebra's are black and white...and those issues just seem to be annoyingly dragging on (purposefully as if by design). Plus, this dovetails into the Bloody Race Wars we identified a couple of days ago.

DLP makes a compelling case for college bowl games and their zebra refs. In both of these cases, there DOES seem to be sufficient support for a red alert, especially seeing how big and bold these words moved last night.
Think of the movie..."Sum of all fears" or in the book...how they got their WMD into the stadium

No one noticed the communications [trailer] arriving late to the game, it was an [annoyance] to the people tailgating and [cooking] in the [courtyard]. Meanwhile the [zebra's] were conducting the [bowl] game and people were [wowed] by the [amazing] [spinning] throws and [awesome] catches being made on the field. All the while the [enemy] [underneath] the stadium had [dragged] their [trailer] in without any [worry] of being discovered. Little did the [individuals[ know that within the [hour] they would [blown] up and [bloodied] [chased] from the stadium and setting the country on a war footing.
I'm not a "football person" though occasionally there's a player that, when in uniform I do consider as "eye candy." But my point here is that I'm very glad to hear that y'all call the refs, "zebras."
First bowl game of the season, and there's a brawl: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-s...00595.html