Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-27-2016 7:36pm Giant Eagle Lurks
I am standing in the sky (sight is like that of a drone) I see a Giant Eagle (this was the cloud but it was metaphoric) The Eagle is looking down at standing rock, he turns his head and watches intently, his eyes focus on the people, he is waiting for movement to strike. In the talon of the Giant Eagle is the black snake, wiggling to get free.

I am in a board room and I am watching contracts get signed, at the end of the table one man leans over to the to the other and makes a wager.

I am back at Standing rock, the clouds behind the Eagle are white, but the Eagle cloud is the colors of the American Flag. The Black snake is wrapped in a yellow ribbon.  

[Image: large.jpg]

[Image: 3390e654d6be41c455493e822292c665.jpg]
Windy, what t you think that means?
Eagle = USA (government) Black Snake = oil company
Yellow Ribbon is "Support out troops"
The contracts are in place for when the vets leave standing rock and the powers that be continue as status quo when no one is looking, or everyone has left thinking that the threat is gone/over.
Ok. I was wondering how the yellow ribbon fit but if the troupes are still there it makes sense.
I don't know if they still are or not, i have not followed up standing rock...

I would also like to note that the black snake and eagle working together maybe when trump takes office.