Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/23/17 The Spirits Write a Letter
Trending: ghost wed spirit letter row welcome kitchen abused recall bus third played hour slept spot level tries river horrible let tuesday laid gab familiar commentary fine woman dancing stream lord
Waning: eventually same hall hotel closed corner room fell sky mind now sun flying tried shot paralysis sat fly dog dream

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

In the waning section, there are several references to flying: fell sky, flying, fly

Fell sky could mean two things, depending on the definition of "fell," whether the word is used as an adjective or a verb. If an adjective, a fell sky would be an ominous sight indeed. If a verb, we have something dropping from the sky.

Considering all the dreams that lately seem to be about planes falling from the sky, I thinkfell sky is both a verb and an adjective. I also think the bot is confirming that there will be such an event.
Yes indeed. Paralysis sat fly leads me to believe that a whole bunch of airplanes will be sitting at airports. Perhaps a ground stop.
(02-23-2017, 01:26 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: In the waning section, there are several references to flying: fell sky, flying, fly

Fell sky could mean two things, depending on the definition of "fell," whether the word is used as an adjective or a verb. If an adjective, a fell sky would be an ominous sight indeed. If a verb, we have something dropping from the sky.

Considering all the dreams that lately seem to be about planes falling from the sky, I thinkfell sky is both a verb and an adjective. I also think the bot is confirming that there will be such an event.