Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 11.7.2015 Me & God Song Dream and Vision Pictures
Dreamed of the song, Me & God by Josh Turner. I woke during the night, went back to sleep and dreamed again of singing the song. Here is a link to the song on Youtube if anyone wants to hear it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bqf87Brq1Q

After I woke I let in the cat and went back to bed, closed my eyes wanting to remember more about what I dreamed. While I was doing that I started seeing what looked like videos in this order:

1. I am looking at a young boy about 12 yoa, long brown hair, Caucasian features, in excellent health, wearing what looked like brown animal skin. The shirt was sleeveless, attached at the left shoulder only, with the right shoulder exposed. I am assuming it’s a shirt, however I cannot see below his waist. He was holding a spear with stone tip. He is walking on what looked like boulders looking for flint to make tools and weapons.

2. I see a man being carried on a litter. There may be more than one person. In the background I see palm trees, lots of green plants and a pyramid. I focus in on the man. He is elderly, wearing a crown, white and a deep navy or black color. The word conifer comes to me when I am looking at this scene. This is a link to what the crown looked like except for the color. These are white and red. What I saw was white with a deep navy or black where the red is showing on these. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=crow...ORM=IQFRBA

3. A planet that is exploding from the inside out. Then I heard the word Neutron.

4. A Pope wearing a white robe and small white skull cap. He is smiling and waving to a large crowd of people.

5. A statue of Columbus.

6. An Astronaut walking on the Moon.

Afterthoughts: None of this is day residue.
A neutron bomb, officially known as one type of Enhanced Radiation Weapon (ERW), is a low yield thermonuclear weapon in which the burst of neutrons generated by a fusion reaction is intentionally allowed to escape the weapon, rather than being absorbed by its other components.[3] The neutron bomb was to be used as a tactical nuclear weapon intended for use against armored forces. Originally conceived by the U.S. military, their design goals were to stop massed Soviet armored divisions from overrunning allied nations without destroying the infrastructure of the allied nation. However, it was later found that they achieved poor results in both categories.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb

Neutron bomb, last Pope, Columbus-the new world, Astronaut on the Moon-the United States.
Boy, I hope not.
Goldengirl -They are a rather odd sequence of events. I am reporting once again, just the facts, thank you. When this happens, my part is to pass on the information and the people who need to see it will do so at just the right time in their thought process.
(11-08-2015, 08:21 AM)Julie Wrote: Goldengirl -They are a rather odd sequence of events. I am reporting once again, just the facts, thank you. When this happens, my part is to pass on the information and the people who need to see it will do so at just the right time in their thought process.

Thanks Julie, I totally get it. I get worried with all the talk of a bomb taking that plane down more recently....
Thanks again for your dreams and reporting! Big Grin
Julie, any idea if the astronaut was Chinese? Smile
No, I thought American simply because I felt like I was seeing events in history.

(11-08-2015, 10:20 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Julie, any idea if the astronaut was Chinese? Smile
Interesting sequence of events. They seem random at first glance but there's a reason you dreamed those particular events and in that sequence. Trick is figuring out the sigificance(Isn't that always the trick? Wink )
When I saw the boy, exploding planet,Columbus & the Astronaut I thought of exploring. Not sure where the pope fits in there.
I thought of the exploding planet as an atom, hence the word "neutron".

It's almost a historical sequence. Key points in time?
DLP - Yes, Atom is a possibility. I have never seen that a exploding atom looks like. It was so big tho like a planet. I thought of people leaving the planet and re-locating to a different planet, hence explorers.

Yes, I do believe what I saw are key points in time that changed our evolution.
The Pope might mean the crusades. The conquering of the Americas.
Those were key periods defined eras.
A thought: Not just key periods but periods that set us-humanity -on its current trajectory. Those crux points in time that had to happen to get us to where we are today.
I have been thinking about scene 1 of the boy looking for flint and scene 2 of the pyramid. For some reason I feel like those two were happening around the same time, not far apart in years just distance. I get very emotional when I think about those two scenes. Like when the pyramids were build, that catapulted us into a different path of evolution.

(11-09-2015, 04:30 PM)DLP Wrote: A thought:  Not just key periods but periods that set us-humanity -on its current trajectory. Those crux points in time that had to happen to get us to where we are today.
Is the exploding planet and your mountain fire from within an overlap here DLP perhaps?

There is a quasar that is about to explode.
http://phys.org/news/2015-11-doomed-quas...osion.html
(11-09-2015, 04:43 PM)Julie Wrote: I have been thinking about scene 1 of the boy looking for flint and scene 2 of the pyramid. For some reason I feel like those two were happening around the same time, not far apart in years just distance. I get very emotional when I think about those two scenes. Like when the pyramids were build, that catapulted us into a different path of evolution.  

(11-09-2015, 04:30 PM)DLP Wrote: A thought:  Not just key periods but periods that set us-humanity -on its current trajectory. Those crux points in time that had to happen to get us to where we are today.

Considering there are those who believe that star beings are responsible for the pyramids, that scene could represent the aspect of off-world interference /influence which affected the course of humanity. If there was interference, would humanity be where it is today? The answer to that could go in any direction.
DLP - my thoughts exactly.