Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017-2019
2017-2019 - and temporal indicators leading to that period.

NOTE: I have begun this thread specifically for the 2017-2019 period - While it necessarily will need to touch on some descriptors, I ask that this thread stay focused on the period itself and temporal markers that may be related to the run-up to 2017, etc. Dreams and visions that center around major changes (such as massive oceanic events, etc.) should be kept in a theme-topic focused thread.  -A

I have mentioned this period before, it is touched on in the  general posting: "Final Call -Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion" (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=237)

Until yesterday, I am only aware of five others who have "seen" 2017-2019 (focused around 2017) as a major event period in terms of alterations to human-earthly physical reality --and all that it may implicate.

And so I wish to call attention to two most recent public Dream posts:

Apocalypse of End
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/dreambase_2_0/2802_Apocalype_of_End
and
Family 2011 Experiment
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/dreambase_2_0/2805_Family_2011_Experiment

In Apocalypse, etc. (wish the writer included a year in which this sequence occurred) Some of the writer's descriptions stood out to me: that there is a sequence of calendar years explicitly shown; 2016 as a year (a year in which there would be little question that something major was underway with the planetary environment); the manner of the presentation; the New Madrid and the spider-like cracking effect (I and a few others have seen this as surface and sub-crustal cracking); the lava-like imagery below; and the implication of these changes spreading throughout the globe.  As to the biblical-mythologies referred here - a named entity; the named place "Babylon"; and "the voice" directing it...

As to this latter element to the dream-vision sequence, I wish to be very brief:

The reference to Babylon is both "biblical/myth and ancient geo-political. As is the term Levant and Mesopotamia. Regardless of one's religious or non-religious beliefs these are important archetypes underlying the development of present day civilization.

However, the personalized expression "my destruction of Babylon", etc. stands out as a singular irregularity that indicates the need to "read" the source of this dream-vision sequence –as does the “words” of Hillary Clinton in which she addresses the overseer of this end-time situation as having “personally” promised her her turn (presumably as their agent).  These two factors suggest information coming from the dark side entities since it is well enough known how many powerful human personages have “sold out” to the dark lords in exchange for their turn at power, etc. Even if so, this does not automatically discount this information, only that these two factors become indicators as to the source of the info.

(There are early creator and sub-creator level entities involved in making this world and the development of humans and shaping the larger cosmic space. I do not wish to discuss/digress in this commentary as to whether they are "good guys" or "bad guys" (dark forces).  I only offer a this: Consider there have been certain "spiritual" forces which have had an overall influence over this reality system --regardless of what anyone may want to believe as to who did what when and to what or why. As such these forces may well have a role in clearing the deck, for whatever new agenda there may be –theirs or that of the higher Light. This discussion is something that could be carried into the "Metaphysical" thread so as not to confound/confuse this thread focused on 2017-2019.)

"Family xpt" that could point to March 2017 - Some of the writer's descriptions stood out to me to me:  it was a group project in future viewing; their of "far-seeing" tendrils reaching out to detect information; the PNW region mass death indicator; Earth cracked like egg; the balls of light coming out of the sky. And that they initiated this the end of 2011 and they did not arrive at any Dec 2012-Jan 2013 time intervals.

-A
(10-25-2014, 02:13 PM)Alexander Wrote: 2017-2019 - and temporal indicators leading to that period.

NOTE: I have begun this thread specifically for the 2017-2019 period - While it necessarily will need to touch on some descriptors, I ask that this thread stay focused on the period itself and temporal markers that may be related to the run-up to 2017, etc. Dreams and visions that center around major changes (such as massive oceanic events, etc.) should be kept in a theme-topic focused thread.  -A

I have mentioned this period before, it is touched on in the  general posting: "Final Call -Global Predictions of Mammoth Proportion" (http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=237)

Until yesterday, I am only aware of five others who have "seen" 2017-2019 (focused around 2017) as a major event period in terms of alterations to human-earthly physical reality --and all that it may implicate.

And so I wish to call attention to two most recent public Dream posts:

Apocalypse of End
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dreamdb/dreambase_2_0/2802_Apocalype_of_End

In Apocalypse, etc. (wish the writer included a year in which this sequence occurred) Some of the writer's descriptions stood out to me: that there is a sequence of calendar years explicitly shown; 2016 as a year (a year in which there would be little question that something major was underway with the planetary environment); the manner of the presentation; the New Madrid and the spider-like cracking effect (I and a few others have seen this as surface and sub-crustal cracking); the lava-like imagery below; and the implication of these changes spreading throughout the globe.  As to the biblical-mythologies referred here - a named entity; the named place "Babylon"; and "the voice" directing it...

Alexander, I am the original poster, and I would be glad to address your questions on this dream. Let's try to address your points sequentially.

The dream was had originally on September 8-9, 2009 (night of), and it appeared to last all night. It ran almost like an unerring movie, and I re-entered the dream here almost verbatim from my written dream log recorded the next day after the dream was had.  I only went back that far, because I just found this website a month or less ago, and the dream was still such a powerful, realistic dream when I saw it, and that its clarity has not faded over 5-years, that I wanted to share it with those who may also have seen such things too.

I DO have my own interpretations of what I saw, but did not list them in the dream entry for a major reason, that I feel it would most-possibly corrupt my original intent of posting the dream, as well as potentially cause undue criticism and 'personal harshness' as a result of me stating my opinion on the conscious interpretation of it.  I will suffice it to say that I do not see it as purely 'literal', but for the more 'grandiose' theatrics contained within it, I feel that it is, without a doubt, symbolic of a more 'spiritual event'. I do not personally believe that the ground is going to crack (not that bad, not into a Dante-esque living inferno, anyhow). I do believe this is about the perpetual degradation of the human condition that we keep reading about, seeing on the news every night - and the constant government support of such de-evolution of the human condition that is supporting it, even fostering such downfall.

Quote:As to this latter element to the dream-vision sequence, I wish to be very brief:

The reference to Babylon is both "biblical/myth and ancient geo-political. As is the term Levant and Mesopotamia. Regardless of one's religious or non-religious beliefs these are important archetypes underlying the development of present day civilization.

However, the personalized expression "my destruction of Babylon", etc. stands out as a singular irregularity that indicates the need to "read" the source of this dream-vision sequence –as does the “words” of Hillary Clinton in which she addresses the overseer of this end-time situation as having “personally” promised her her turn (presumably as their agent).  These two factors suggest information coming from the dark side entities since it is well enough known how many powerful human personages have “sold out” to the dark lords in exchange for their turn at power, etc. Even if so, this does not automatically discount this information, only that these two factors become indicators as to the source of the info.

Well, this is truly your interpretation, and as with tastes and appetites, we all have a unique one. I must admit, that I find it odd that to defend this as 'non-evil' and 'legitimate', it would require me, an Agnostic, to become pious and jump up and say 'those were the words of god'. You have taken a heavily armed high ground perspective against unarmed kindergarteners in this positioning. A tad-bit unfair, I would say.

I will say this, that if this was of such 'divine dream inspiration', I felt it was given in terms of a warning that, as usual on earth, goes very unheeded (clearly to the constant, or should I say eventual destruction of mankind). We seek light, hope for change, yet I find often-enough that those who 'seek light and change' are the first to throw rocks at the glass house and bring the torches for the witch burning. The irony does not escape me.

Let's play 'devil's advocate', what would be left to gain for some 'satan' to give false dreams to 'spin it his way' to me? I am no one. I don't really dwell on any of this (not that significantly). I have no channel for any of this to 'hit the mainstream. I have no 'authority or validation'. My words won't change the world. What he showed me would therefore be 'in line' with one of several interpretations of the Bible's apocrypha and within reason to believe that 'it is what was said would be, just not in MY country' (as spoken by a patriot).  Well, ok, what's evil's gain on any of this? What are they benefitted in doing this? As police would ask, 'what is the motive, opportunity and method to the scheme'?  If you review it, it serves no purpose for evil. Biblical evil never promises to destroy the planet. It is against their desires or whims to destroy the empowering agent which gives them a seat of world emperor. Why would they brag about destroying the nation that hosts the 'Babylon' mentioned?

Reviewed in deeper detail, there is no benefit for evil to state this.  A mere dream then? Possibly. This then drives the question, 'is this all there is, is there nothing more?' (a great question that Alexander was driven to ask of himself when he realized that he had conquered the known world). Is a dream but a dream, and only a dream? If so, then why waste the effort and why are we here? Nature might abhor a vacuum, but it also abhors structure and seeks equally distributed chaos - no matter how long it works at it. Intelligent organization is against the basic concepts of science, and is routinely disproven when tested in the lab. It requires life to build intelligent organization. (No Harley Davidson motorcycle ever built itself, or designed a new way to be a better motorcycle - but left to its own devices, nature would see it redistributed to dust of the earth, in time. THIS is distributed chaos).

Quote:(There are early creator and sub-creator level entities involved in making this world and the development of humans and shaping the larger cosmic space. I do not wish to discuss/digress in this commentary as to whether they are "good guys" or "bad guys" (dark forces).

My personal take on this whole 'simply-stated' but deep-subject is that there is no evil, no good, only sides A and B to a situation. Neither are right, neither wrong, but as with nations of the world, merely each wrapped up in their own viewpoint and will not see the other's side. (and yes, there are more than just two sides to ANY disagreement).  Evil to destroy man? Hardly. Side B sees men as Bubonic viral plague, while side A sees man as a potential perfect being. THIS is how you get to what humans call 'evil', two warring higher level factions playing marionette master with the strings of human will. This is my personal take on the idea of 'good and evil'. Though there are obvious 'bad' things, one must consider the source to see how it 'appears' to that level. Virus-on-Virus looks bad to us, but you're not the one with the chlorine bleach wiping down the lab counter, either. Seeing it in this light does make the human mind see things from a 'different altitude'.

Quote: I only offer a this: Consider there have been certain "spiritual" forces which have had an overall influence over this reality system --regardless of what anyone may want to believe as to who did what when and to what or why. As such these forces may well have a role in clearing the deck, for whatever new agenda there may be –theirs or that of the higher Light. This discussion is something that could be carried into the "Metaphysical" thread so as not to confound/confuse this thread focused on 2017-2019.)

And I have stated the time I dreamt this dream. The running ticker contained within the dream itself NEVER rolled over completely to 2017, but it did get onto it slightly. There is something about 2017, but it is not for 'us Westerners'. According to the dream I had, all that is or involves America is completed on or before 2016. This is NOT to address the rest of the world, which will go on for a bit more, but we are finished by the start of 2017, at least as a named-nation and considered 'power' in the world. That is what my feeling was, in the dream and after awaking.  This is not to say that some or many of us will or won't make it through that time. The dream kept an over-arching focus on 'nations' and 'peoples' (both identified and hidden, such as groups within nations that are not clearly called out - whether they were in the Middle East or in America).  There was very little addressment about people, other than watching 'millions' fall into the cracked spider-web flooring which was a chasm that was, by 'Gabriel's' words, 'a spiritual abyss'.  After all, it is a dream, so it can be taken as it is taken, or totally discounted. I have shared what I was told, and at no time did I feel 'evil' or 'badness' in the telling. Quite the contrary, I felt as if pure information was being told in an informative setting that was benign. At 60, and a retired combat veteran, I've had bad dreams - this was not one of those moments.

On this dream, I must point out that I have (since originally posting the first dream) had a follow-up dream to this old dream. I find it amazing that 5-years went by, I never told a soul about it until I posted it here, and when I do, within a few days, I have a follow up to it that explained the 'swastika' image. I have posted this update here as well, which explains how the swastika is symbolic for geological events to happen to America in the coming 2-years, under the guideline of the original calendar (no dates were corrected, nor words spoken this time).

I have also posted a dream of 'Walking on 14' which may or may not also apply to this same series.  I interpret them as such, but that is my interpretation.  If it is accurate, and part of this series, then I assume this to begin in some fashion (note, I said begin, not begin, endure and complete) on November 14, 2014.  We are two weeks out, so I am assuming we will know before Thanksgiving - maybe Christmas at the latest, if it did in fact, 'begin'.

- Trapper -

(10-25-2014, 02:13 PM)Alexander Wrote: 2017-2019 - and temporal indicators leading to that period.

By the way Alexander, I do know why you have such little information on your desired 2017-2019 timeframe. That was shown me in another dream, possibly by accident.

You are shown what you 'need to know', or what is desired by those giving such 'prophetic dreams' to you, that you will act as their 'agent' and speak or spread them. You offer this yourself in your post when you propose that 'evil may be using you to say these things'. This is true, and disinformation is always a powerful battle tool.

HOWEVER, the reason you can only find '4-5 people' who have seen 2017 or later is quite obvious - YOU aren't asking the right people (and most likely because you don't speak their language).

I offer to you this (and possibly as your own validation that my dream(s) are legitimate; that if what I have dreamt is true, then you should find 2017 data and information from Central Europeans' dreams (Germany to the Ukraine), and most likely data beyond 2018 will only come out of the Middle East and Central Asia.

You see, if a divine force intends to wipe out America or the UK prior to 2017, why would you think they would let you have dreams of something that no longer affects you or 'your people'?

Seek dream information from the lands that will still be 'a nation' in the timeframe you want. What is about to happen, if it is true, will be 'world changing' not on a daily or weekly scale, but on a centuries, maybe millenium scale. I would offer that you speak with those from Central Russia, or maybe Western China on their dreams - which should be the 'furthest-reaching' dreams you should find.

I can say this for one reason, I had one dream where I heard 'daily language' spoken after 2019 - and I understood NONE of it. It sounded like a blend of Japanese, Hebrew, Korean, Chinese and something Slavic. It was being spoken fluently in a classroom - and I felt that it was 'the only language the world knew now'.

Apparently, there is the intent to 'return to one world language' at some point, and I heard it for a moment. I am very glad I am old.