Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/14/15 Red Alert: TORTURE and the Liquid Apocalypse
KaBOOM….Red Alert! Unfortunately, I have some birthday errands to make for a party this afternoon. I really wish I had more time to spend with this run, because it’s a doozy. TORTURE or just DREAM TORTURE? Or does it even matter? The Eastern traditions would say that our SILLY little physical lives are but a dream. In fact, our nightly dreams are more of a reality than our waking illusions.

I have tons of questions about this run, but I need to focus on the Red Alert. The TORTURE theme is very apparent, including some webpages that were not loading correctly but show up as support for our meme.

Unfortunately, there’s a presence of CHILDREN in this run, and I’m hoping the whole punchline here is RESCUE. I realize that I’m all over the place on this run, but that’s just how my intuition is taking me. These children have been CHASED and TORTURED, life GRIM; they are HIDING. They have a HUNGER for LOVE. Not sure what RATING REMOVED means, but RATED and RATING are both in this run (just like DREAM and DREAMS are both there).

Why is MARCH still hanging around? More and more March dreams are showing up. Are we approaching a full moon or a new moon? Is this cyclic to have this many dreams at this time? Another data point you need to know: Yesterday there were only 67 words with positive surge scores, but today, it’s 147. We’re still inside the normal range, but it’s quite a jump, eh?

I drew attention to LIQUID APOCALYPSE, which seems to confirm or at least overlap with NADW’s recent dream about September 24th: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=753

I bet there is a LOT more here, but I’m in a rush.

[Image: 20150314%20Red%20alert%20torture%20and%20liquid%20apocalypse.jpg]

UP Words:     dream torture save loading submitted bone hide grim fri violent dreams silly march months rescue had hunger love yet children were rating remove been chased rated reaction longer voted notified being dictionary sorry
DOWN Words:   dreamer swim chaser climb guide kinda bus although twice sometimes liquid apocalypse stop rock lady attack boss police extremely subconscious sun keys hanging ball record opening drink glasses trouble yeah portal academy mon shadow
Very little time but Daang, three-in-a-row of ominous warning! I do not think I am exaggerating this literal glance.
"Friday violent" probably goes with "Friday" in another ominous bot run. Gotta find it, as it felt to me like a "Good Friday" event somewhere in the world if not here in our still-largely-Christian nation.

Found it, it's 1/24/15 bot run with these words "assault fri typical faith holy (certified shelter)."
Any other bot runs with "Friday" that we should consider may go with these two?

We're just 5 days away from the *New Moon.

Yeah "dream torture," which is it? I can't know but I note that the last two days have been ominous warnings, along with today, so could that be the reference "dream torture?" Does it resonate with you? I'm fifty/fifty, well okay it seems a tad likely. Wonder what folks are dreaming tonight...will it be day 4 of ominous bot runs?
Not just the new moon, but also the spring equinox and a total solar eclipse. A triple whammy, for those who are sensitive to energy flows.
Honestly, I think much of the flooding/water runs recently and today's "liquid apocalypse" has to due with the current melting of huge amounts of all the record snow we had back east this year.
The Ohio river is majorly flooding right now.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/ohio...rs-n323691
Sorry, scrolling through other conversations...

Just my 2 cents on these:

Violent Friday - Have you all seen the news about the Tunisia museum attack, which I think technically it was Friday for them (Thursday for us). Then the additional suicide bombing in Yemen today (another Friday).

Liquid Apocalypse - World Water Day was today and the UN made a statement that within 15 years, water supplies could face major shortages world wide... In other news, there was some kind of protest at Nestle Corp's water bottling plant in Sacramento this morning. Water is seriously drying up in California and all cities are having to ration their supplies, but Nestle is still bottling 400 million gallons of water (annually) for shipments mostly outside the state. Nestle isn't the only water bottling company in California and I have to wonder about those companies too.

I don't know what to make of the tortured children, but if anyone ever looks at the news of late, children are dying everywhere. At the hands of their own parents or relatives or in droves in the Middle East.
Excellent information Island Hippy Mama. Great tie to Violent Friday and World Water Day. Personally, I don't believe there should be ANY water bottling in any area with a drought, especially Nestle. It is insane.
(03-21-2015, 02:48 AM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: Sorry, scrolling through other conversations...

Violent Friday - Have you all seen the news about the Tunisia museum attack, which I think technically it was Friday for them (Thursday for us). Then the additional suicide bombing in Yemen today (another Friday).

Liquid Apocalypse - World Water Day was today and the UN made a statement that within 15 years, water supplies could face major shortages world wide... In other news, there was some kind of protest at Nestle Corp's water bottling plant in Sacramento this morning. Water is seriously drying up in California and all cities are having to ration their supplies, but Nestle is still bottling 400 million gallons of water (annually) for shipments mostly outside the state. Nestle isn't the only water bottling company in California and I have to wonder about those companies too.

I don't know what to make of the tortured children, but if anyone ever looks at the news of late, children are dying everywhere. At the hands of their own parents or relatives or in droves in the Middle East.
(03-21-2015, 02:57 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Excellent information Island Hippy Mama. Great tie to Violent Friday and World Water Day. Personally, I don't believe there should be ANY water bottling in any area with a drought, especially Nestle.  It is insane.  
(03-21-2015, 02:48 AM)IslandHippyMama Wrote: Sorry, scrolling through other conversations...

I agree and was really stunned to hear that they are still bottling water there. It made me wonder if the politicians there even remembered them to consider shutting them down?

As for the Friday thing, being in Hawaii, we are very aware of the time differences. Japan, Asia, and other countries are a day ahead of us here.
The Word Apocalypse Hits MSM

----------------------------------

MSM Finally Hints of Possible Nuclear Apocalypse/Chicago Paper

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/03/19/b...pocalypse/

Best Places To Survive A Nuclear Apocalypse?
March 19, 2015 4:08 PM

snip

By John Dodge
CHICAGO (CBS) — Where are you most likely to survive an all-out nuclear attack by the Russians?

Certainly not Chicago, which would be vaporized in either a 2,000 warhead or 500-warhead scenario.

This map was created using data from FEMA and the National Resources Defense Council.

The 2,000-warhead attack assumes a first strike by the Russians. The 500-warhead attack would be a retaliatory strike in the event the United States launched first, thus limiting the Russian arsenal.
This might be the torture reference: Judge orders US release military detainee abuse photos

Dreams, silly, march made me think of the current college playoffs, which is called March Madness. There was a huge upset when Michigan beat #2 seed Virginia, thus crushing dreams of possibly winning the trophy.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/trice-leads...ncaab.html