Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/19/15 Red Experiment, Monsters, & Portal MILD
For the most part, today’s run is still at CERN, except the first grouping seems to get back to the Epstein debacle and the pedophile prince.  

As for group 2, here’s what I’m noticing: It seems like everytime we see Experiment, the word Dream shows up right next to it. It makes me think that the CERN experiment is nothing, an illusion, a dream. Or it could signify that the experiment is very similar to the timespace we access during our dreams. Anyway, notice RED is a new color associated with the Experiment. That’s probably because without the company RED Hat, CERN wouldn’t be doing their mission: http://www.redhat.com/en/about/press-rel...plications

Group 3: About the David bloodline. According to Chani, they are giving gold away through the portals.; however, the linguistics is suggesting that they are also TEACHING certain FRIENDLY MONSTERS.

Next, read Group 4 and think of the strange dance recorded just a few days ago at CERN.

PORTAL MILD at Group 5. Is that just for the short term portals, or ALL the future portals? That's a great question, and it's why we have Proj ConCERNed: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=771

Everyone have a great day, and be on the lookout for mood changes as we head into tomorrow, the new moon/supermoon.

[Image: 20150319%20experiment%20monsters%20portal2.jpg]

UP Words:     wed yesterday embarrassing vacation prince intricate lucid view train freeze frame red experiment dream control inspiration class hurry magic daughter indeed float really march threw searching ged david blood teaching monsters friendly wonder
DOWN Words:   teeth food important season front gives killing fire showed taking dance base trailer smiling team singing self better opening spider bathroom spiritual map glasses shared boss parking hours shot orange movie nope portal mild
"David" is on the Names List because it's on one or two bot run lists. I very vaguely recall thinking the words around it on a bot run might refer to an important/well-placed life coach. Gotta find that bot run because of "teaching monsters friendly" here.

Coincidentally, a personal physical trainer has been killed by a train while making a workout video.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...racks.html

Rainbow 
Didn't know where to post this latest data.... it covers SO much of the bots, memes, future etc
This thread is as good as any.
I am up (late) reading this text that I find fascinating on one hand, disturbing on another and like this CERN issue- CHANI dude ( who reminds me of something out of 'Twilight Zone' episode of the ET in the TV set). I was just a kid at the time but remember the static on the TV when the stations closed down at night and the coptic cross techno on the screen until the stations went back on air in the early morning-
This alien being got sucked out of the static energy in the tv set due to (I think if memory serves me) a storm or surge that had him roaming 3D creating electro-havoc. CERN stuff for sure- monsters from sci-fi land.
ok that was off topic-
Back to what I am reading in these late hours. Hair curling but relevant.
Has anyone read this stuff yet?
http://wespenre.com/index.htm

bots of snakes, cosmos,  et al.. trying to get image to upload---here, if it doesn't come thru it may be blocked. go to the link below it is there- snakes, red, hand (magic), dream-like freeze frame, spiritual etc....

image from : http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html
Awake,
I read all of Wes's stuff. it does keep one fascinated. I spent days reading all the links and watching videos.
That is why I wonder about my dreams being day/week residue. I see images on news pages and it calls to mind Aliens, Angels, my mind playing tricks or am I really getting hints of behind the veil stuff.

Is real world things causing the dreams or are the dreams using real world stuff to make a better dream memory?
Agreed.
I've been glued to this all night. Had to take a break so came here for an eye rest or as
Sherriann would say ( lol at this- don't want to pop a brain vesssel) hahahahah good one sherr.
And nanny giving us this on CHANI [Chani= Channelled Holographic Access Network Interface.]
makes me wonder if it IS something out of the Twilight Zone (post above).....another hahahahah
if people can channel entities why not the computer? In fact how do we know that the people we talk to online are really people, maybe we all are in contact with some weird other reality!
Group 1 Prince Vacationing Embarrassing
I don't know about embarrassing, but Prince Charles in on a trip in the US at this moment. He was in D.C. Thursday and scheduled to be in Kentucky on Friday.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/1...6020150319
AD: "Has anyone read this stuff yet?

http://wespenre.com/index.htm"

I'm starting my investigation for the first time. It sounds identical to the Law of One material, and so it has me perplexed as to why he's making the world aware about their goal of harvest. I was under the impression that at harvest, the positive track also is harvested, not just the service to self folks. When I read these sorts of things, I really hone in on contradictions to weed out potential liars. So far it reads pretty clean. Thanks for sharing.
This post of yours brought the movie "Poltergeist" to mind. The little blonde girl sitting, mesmerized by the static mess on the TV and saying,

"they're heeere...."

(03-20-2015, 12:16 AM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: Didn't know where to post this latest data.... it covers SO much of the bots, memes, future etc
This thread is as good as any.
I am up (late) reading this text that I find fascinating on one hand, disturbing on another and like this CERN issue- CHANI dude ( who reminds me of something out of 'Twilight Zone' episode of the ET in the TV set). I was just a kid at the time but remember the static on the TV when the stations closed down at night and the coptic cross techno on the screen until the stations went back on air in the early morning-
This alien being got sucked out of the static energy in the tv set due to (I think if memory serves me) a storm or surge that had him roaming 3D creating electro-havoc. CERN stuff for sure- monsters from sci-fi land.
ok that was off topic-
Back to what I am reading in these late hours. Hair curling but relevant.
Has anyone read this stuff yet?
http://wespenre.com/index.htm

bots of snakes, cosmos,  et al..   trying to get image to upload---here, if it doesn't come thru it may be blocked. go to the link below it is there- snakes, red, hand (magic), dream-like freeze frame, spiritual etc....

image from : http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html
Alright. I think I absorbed most of it. From what I can gather, there's really nothing in these Q&A sessions that is really "new" information, per se. Overall, it does seem to correlate with a lot of other information I've been exposed to over the years. HOWEVER,

My one concern on this material has to do with a major contradiction. This individual is openly on the negative path, apparently because either he's been told to take that path (no free will), or he sees it as the easiest/best way to get harvested.

Alrighty. If in fact, he was attempting to give out 100% accurate information, then we have a problem. You see, making people aware of the control mechansims and encouraging free will would be deemed beneficial. He is helping others. That is service to others, which would really negate his attempt at 95% negative. The risks are too high for him. Why would he put a 25,000 year decision on the line by going to the positive, even if its for a few hours?

He is called out on this precise topic, and his answer is basically that he has a weakness for compassion. Okay, so let me get this straight. He asked his chain of command if it would be okay to shift into positivity momentarily? If yes, then that means all of them are failing too because they allowed something beneficial to happen. Plus they allowed his free will, which shouldn't have happened in a dog-eat-dog negative vibrational complex such as his family.

The only answer to this is that some of the information he provided is actually spun just enough to enslave us a bit more. That's the only way he could have not risked returning to the 25,000 year recycling by not making the 95% due to his "compassion."

That being said, does anyone have an idea about what information might have been spun in order to enslave us further?

Or perhaps someone can explain the paradox here. Otherwise, I'm generally very good with the information provided. I actually can't believe that covered the Satan/Lucifer/Morning Star issue....it's something I actually mentioned in another post earlier today. How uncanny is that? The place I found that connection was last year when I was listening to the captivating Bill Donahue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRIhqZ7c66o
http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/

Maybe sometime in the future, I can be the first to take this even further that Bill Donahue and Hidden Hand. Oh what the heck, let's do it now.

Trivia Question: In the Bible, there are two people mentioned as being the "morning star." We've already established Lucifer as one of them. Can anyone guess the other? 100 reputation points goes to the winner of this challenge, but you have to have the exact bible verses for both. Good luck Smile
Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

Isaiah 14:12 King James Version
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
**There are 19 interpretations of that verse....

Job 38:7 King James Version
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
OMGosh....leave it to Sherriann to go above and beyond. I confess to have never heard of Job 38:7. Notice how both are "sons."

Okay, so we know of at least three entities matched with Venus:
- Lucifer (not Satan)
- Jesus
- Quetzalcoatl

Anyone else I'm missing? Okay now, is there anything significant coming up for Venus? It might just point to another possible date that this individual (or series of individuals) come back, or appear, or whatever. Maybe through the portal? Or maybe I'm mixing too many memes together. Any impressions here? Or should we ignore and move on?
Though not part of your question Eagle, sorry, I did find this totally unrelated thing for this thread.
Group 3 plus GED
GED david blood teaching monsters friendly wonder

We have our blood moon coming up on Passover this year. This will be the 3rd of 4 "blood moons" in two years , all of which happen to fall on important Jewish calendar days I believe. Apparently bad things have happened in the past when this has occurred, and it is rare for 4 to happen like this.
I included GED because there is En Gedi, an area in Israel which is referred to many times in the bible including the area where David fled from King Saul. Additionally,
GED not only stands for General Education Diploma, now it also stands as General Education Development, same idea, different names I guess.

David blood teaching monsters friendly wonder, may be saying that the teachings (stories) about the blood (moon) are friendly wonders/ or friendly monsters for Israel, not scary.

Alternately, perhaps the Friendly (Israel allies) may be Wondering about the General Education Development that Israel or a leader of Israel(David=Netanyahu) has been Teaching about the Blood Monsters. (Palestine, Iran?)

http://www.bibleplaces.com/engedi.htm
http://www.pray4zion.org/TheComingBloodMoons.html
http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2015/March18/181a.html
You'll be happy to hear that 'morning star' has nothing to do with Isis or Shiva.
Right now, Venus is happily moving away from Mars so 'things' should ease off for now in that respect although there is other stuff happening when it comes to astrology.

Controlling, shadowy Pluto and freedom-fighting Uranus have been engaged in a three-year series of harsh, 90-degree angles, called “squares” in astro-speak. As we’re tugged between these contrasts of old versus new, we’re all being forced to examine our deepest values and motives. We know we need to open our minds, adapt and try a new approach. At the same time, we don’t want to throw the baby with the bathwater. Some rules were not made to be broken—but sussing out which ones to keep has been quite a process.

From 2012-15, there were seven “exact” squares, when the two celestial bodies are at the same degree. During these periods, we’ll feel the tension strongest:
June 6-July 9, 2012
September 18-October 1, 2012
May 15-Jun 1, 2013
Apex Point October 17-November 15, 2013
April 12-29, 2014
November 26-December 27, 2014
March 11-28, 2015

Attempting a peace summit between the planet of liberation (Uranus) and the cosmic control freak (Pluto) ain’t easy. Pluto digs in its heels while Uranus leaps without looking, which can leave us feeling scattered and utterly confused about which direction to take. Heightening the pressure, Pluto is in patriarchal Capricorn, guardian of hierarchies, governments, structures and the old guard—while Uranus is in hotheaded Aries, defender of autonomy and individual rights. If Lady Gaga and Rush Limbaugh (or the late Margaret Thatcher) had a tea party, it would look like this. (Crash! We can hear the heirloom china shattering). It’s a veritable Zuccotti Park in the sky, with the astrological “one percent” and the “99 percent” duking it out. Occupy…Solar System?

On a personal level, life for many people has been riddled with curveballs or unexpected events since the Pluto-Uranus squares began in 2012. The rug’s been unceremoniously pulled out from under you. Attempts at self-reform have been challenged. Not much has come easily. In order to pass “Go,” you’ve had to face your own shadow nature, take a hero’s journey, or have a near-existential crisis first. Rash moves and thoughtless actions have met harsh consequences. This no time to live an unexamined life, that’s for sure. For many of us, the theme song for any major decision has been The Clash’s “Should I Stay or Should I Go?”
- See more at: http://astrostyle.com/pluto-uranus-squar...w9c9C.dpuf
Sheriann-
I am impressed with your understanding of astrology. wow. Gobsmacked here.... of course this explains much.
I am still reading (until wee hours in order to catch up on it) the voluminous Wes Penre papers.
I am gobsmacked again at the references to our latest bot runs and (alleged) future predictions.
I just now learned the hidden meaning of this tidbit:
for example on page 385
" As you may know, the Vatican has been hiding the truth from the public about the messiah. They have implanted
into the mind of the people that Jesus was the Messiah, which they know not to be true. "

" The word 'Vatican' means 'House of the Serpent',
which the Pope even has the Serpent on his chest plate and he carries the Sun staff,
the symbol of Marduk Ra..."

"...Marduk Ra became Amen Ra.....Amen means " the Hidden One".....
They pledge their allegiance to me (Lucifer) by placing the obelisk in St Peter's Court inside the Sun Circle
surrounded by the Celestial Cross....knowing I was Lucifer the son of G-D ......" [GED?]

and it continues.
I have to wonder how much of this heretofore hidden data is buried deep within the memory of the collective
subconscious coming out in dreams- the REAL communication with Soul to piece the puzzle together forewarning us of more
significant events.
All I can say is
Thank GOD for NDC !!!
My heartfelt sense is that this group is critical to unfolding what is coming at us -like a freight train.
No fear, knowledge puts that fire out.
whew.
time to replace it with wisdom.
and for our benefit
POSITIVE THOUGHT!
I say ignore and move on.
I love TwiceBlessed's recommendation, but I have one more whammy for this discussion, especially from what AD remarked with. I was going to say this anyway, but now it puts a huge punctuation mark on this topic.

Since I was experiencing the aches and chills from the stomach flu that affected everyone in the fam (I just happened to be last, right on the transition from Supermoon to Equinox).....Anyway, because of the Hidden Hand material, I decided to return to my Law of One MP3s to see how much I had forgotten. Even though it takes about a week to get through all these sessions, I just happened to listen to one question where they asked the Ra entity whether he was the same Ra from Egypt. He said yes.

Then, they asked him where he came from. He said he originally came from VENUS! That makes 4 significant figures from lore that equate to/are from that planet.
Second "train" headline in just three days from this bot run! AND, this one is a bigger hit, dig this! William Hurt, Academy winner was filming a *dream* scene...."lucid" is in this bot run. He was in a bed on "train" tracks, and several of their crew were injured getting Hurt, the bed and camera equipment off of the tracks, but one assistant camera-gal *died.

The producer has had to accept an involuntary-manslaughter verdict and he's going to prison for two years. Very bad production/lack of permission? or communication with the track authorities/railway companies, yes.
Oh, editing in here..."lucid view" of the train? one can easily speculate that the movie crew was so shocked to see speeding train coming that it felt like a "lucid view?"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...fault.html