Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/19/18 March's Dream Download
Trending: class manager entries dream categories profile mon march download dreams did message lucid mind control battle 2018 world private head set remember kind hours might use links heard amazon phone
Waning: called wanted 2017 state girl love care comes cat city sitting though game reason point mouth work brother dog days

Please like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NationalDreamCenter/                 
How to read DreamBot runs: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

Dreams did message lucid mind control battle Yeah, I knew about the attempts to access people via entering their dreams. It's not a stretch to think the attempts aren't just to access but to gain control of some sort.

I've had references to mind control popping up at me for several weeks now. When things like that happen, repeated messages on a particular topic, I pay attention. I've been paying attention but not sure what I'm supposed to see in this regard.
For me it's been like I'm in a Matrix and I'm being analyzed.
(03-19-2018, 03:01 PM)Cassandra Wrote: For me it's been like I'm in a Matrix and I'm being analyzed.

You probably are.
(03-19-2018, 05:58 PM)ThePaladin Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 03:01 PM)Cassandra Wrote: For me it's been like I'm in a Matrix and I'm being analyzed.

You probably are.

I want a paycheck for my dreaming job. Tongue
You and me both. Alas, I don't even get an expense account. Big Grin
Expense account. Lol hahaha

(03-19-2018, 07:53 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: You and me both. Alas, I don't even get an expense account. Big Grin
(03-19-2018, 12:43 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Dreams did message lucid mind control battle Yeah, I knew about the attempts to access people via entering their dreams. It's not a stretch to think the attempts aren't just to access but to gain control of some sort.

I've had references to mind control popping up at me for several weeks now. When things like that happen, repeated messages on a particular topic, I pay attention. I've been paying attention but not sure what I'm supposed to see in this regard.

This reminds me of the USA Network show Falling Water. Dreamers and mind control. It’s like if they dramatize it, we don’t see it for what it is.
George Ure has a saying: "The movie is the message." Could be the same thing with televised entertainment.
Thanks GG. I don't get USA Network in my channels. Will see if I can find online.

(03-20-2018, 05:00 PM)Goldengirl Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 12:43 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Dreams did message lucid mind control battle Yeah, I knew about the attempts to access people via entering their dreams. It's not a stretch to think the attempts aren't just to access but to gain control of some sort.

This reminds me of the USA Network show Falling Water. Dreamers and mind control. It’s like if they dramatize it, we don’t see it for what it is.