Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/23/16 Melted Electronics from Amazon
Trending: amazon python melted electronics mocking ocean card essentially bleeding inspired glow class identify stuff attack dinner random white castle dry were patient view up dreamed convince interesting flames glad personally twice must etc dream remove arrive original lord tent announced
Waning: hanging sign pink subway police three word wish days hospital sat job glass evil wisdom caught child current confused war tiger parking mirror female yeah blank thanks understood son abusing

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I’m wondering if the next attack will be near a White Castle restaurant at dinner time (see group 1).

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I’m wondering if the next attack will be near a White Castle restaurant at dinner time (see group 1).

And right in front of that:
Essentially bleeding inspired glow
Is this part of it? All the bombers and terrorists think they're divinely inspired.

And Twice, you're in the run today!
Glad personally Twice must etc dream
original lord tent announced-  Having to do with an ancient faith, an announcement of some sort.
amazon python melted electronics - an EMP? Sky Flash, astroid, in the Amazon area.
mocking ocean- above event might happen over the ocean.  Tsunami was in recent runs.
glow class identify stuff attack dinner random white castle - Not sure what glow class is referring to.  Perhaps people who are passionate about a cause or circumstances, they are "on fire". White Castle could mean the restaurant chain as Golden Girl mentioned.  It could also be the White House.   There might be an physical attack or verbal attack at a dinner where Obama is in attendance or someone is speaking about a candidate or is an actual  candidate running for the White House. Whatever happens at the dinner is viewed as an attack.
glad personally twice must etc dream - well, I now need to see if this is in fact a message to me. So am I suppose to dream? Big Grin

It would appear so. Tongue Not to sure what it means other than…I need to dream or review some dreams.
(03-23-2016, 12:05 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: <----- DISCUSSION ----->

And right in front of that:
Essentially bleeding inspired glow
Is this part of it? All the bombers and terrorists think they're divinely inspired.

And Twice, you're in the run today!
Glad personally Twice must etc dream
The White Castle mention was from Eagle, I was just seeing a phrase ahead that could tie in seeing the divine inspiration angle. But seeing twice in there with dream made me smile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Opps, that is correct.
Thanks for "smiling". Smile
(03-23-2016, 02:09 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: The White Castle mention was from Eagle, I was just seeing a phrase ahead that could tie in seeing the divine inspiration angle. But seeing twice in there with dream made me smile.

You do so much, and now bot is asking you to keep busy at night?!!

OMG. I get it now!
Personally glad Twice is bot interpreting. (Etc dream)
And that DOES make me smile!!!!

[b Amazon python melted electronics ][/b] Amazon has been in the news the last few days about banning someone for excessive returns: https://www.yahoo.com/tech/amazon-bans-c...28933.html

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/amazon-bans-c...28933.html

Bad electronics or software was mentioned as frequent return items when reading forum postings or blogs.

And another article: http://www.inquisitr.com/2906906/amazon-...lty-goods/

My older son is an avid Amazon user. He's always getting boxes delivered. Sometimes he has to return things for some reason or other-wrong size, doesn't work, not what he ordered, that sort of thing. I don't know what he'd do if he were banned(although his wife wouldn't mind. She isn't as enamored of acquiring "stuff" as Son is).