Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/11/15 The Aura, the Fix, and the Lie
Trending: basic wild tree laura beauty grade glad book relationship forced weapons nap great fix involving listen key senior substance bones today speaking agree deleted cool blocked acting expect wed noise love normal links input event wedding dangerous width rich nighttime

Waning
: seat action related hug hide eat blank car giving happy happen meaning interpretation sun gave train important saved potatoes tar dogs music camera hospital fri anonymous owl sea yeah snake liked lie barry yesterday days

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
The picture below is rather busy because we actually have a word above the Red Alert level. The word is BASIC. I’m not seeing a lot of headlines in this word, nor am I seeing any support in our list below it. In Group 1, I actually read the name Laura as the word AURA, which goes well with the phrase: Basic Wild Tree Aura Beautiful.

Group 2 has identified someone who is apparently going to offer solutions. But remember, when solutions are offered, there typically needs to be a problem to fix, which normally precedes the solution.

Although Group 3 starts with Love Normal, the broader context in our run is that Relationships (red arrows) are Blocked and even Dangerous (blue arrows).

Need help in Group 4: Barry lied yesterday, and the reptilians apparently like it. So, what exactly was this lie? It’s probably significant.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

LOL Group 4....so, finding what "barry" said yesterday or day before should give us a good chance of revealing this lie that a "snake liked." Is the snake Isis, in this run? Doesn't have to be since there are other well-known snakes at this time.

Group 2 sure sounds political in nature, but don't know.
Yesterday I posted about there not being a fix for a supreme court decision. Today there apparently is .
-great fix involving listen key senior substance bones today speaking agree deleted cool blocked acting expect
I think a senior justice spoke with the other justices and they either have agreed to block the Affordable Health Care Act or they have agreed they don't have to block the act. It again ( like yesterday) is difficult to tell based on the placement of the word "deleted".
Also, lie could be referring to a snake lying about Obama, it doesn't mean Obama has lied. Either work in this case.
About Group 4...this liar, "barry" is the biggest liar that's ever held his office. Many of them indeed are big lies. So, it's an opinion-based declaration on this, and all of the choices will be equally deserving, perhaps.

Here's mine. "snake" is in this run and I think a good number if not all of us have perhaps....can't speak for others of course....considered snake to be "Isis." Yep, this lie works, and he made it just days ago in Germany.

He blamed the Pentagon for him supposedly not having a clear Isis/"snake" strategy. Actually, one of several parties in this story could be the "snake." We know much of MSM is a den of snakes, etc.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/06/...hat-video/
Looks like Dreambot has been watching the escaped convicts:

words from yesterday:
Trending: potatoes involving barry listen shows fighting thanks creature yesterday fired ill hall lie june child will okay soul hidden owl slump fix lack least expect era group up remove also lucid dark youth kill rich couch skinny actually window shed
Waning: wild asking shoes extremely process tar finding power sun goal childhood mad afraid chased interpret structured hide yet flight ready important alien meditation bar dreamer chocolate void scary wed witch breaks today energy sister recorded

and today:
Trending: basic wild tree laura beauty grade glad book relationship forced weapons nap great fix involving listen key senior substance bones today speaking agree deleted cool blocked acting expect wed noise love normal links input event wedding dangerous width rich nighttime

Waning: seat action related hug hide eat blank car giving happy happen meaning interpretation sun gave train important saved potatoes tar dogs music camera hospital fri anonymous owl sea yeah snake liked lie barry yesterday days

Here's the headline hit: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/11/us/new...ef=edition

The story also mentions a tailoring shop...
Ha, I think it is awesome Laura shows up in here. That was one of the characters in my latest dream, but I did not identify her by name.
Very interesting, Shadewolf. Good catch on the recent news....good correlation! BlueDream: Laura is not a frequent guest of the dreambot run, so that makes your situation very interesting indeed. Great comments also by Nanny and Twice!! Starting the big drive home tomorrow. Lots of tea and caffeine (and an aching BEhind)
(06-11-2015, 10:26 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Very interesting, Shadewolf. Good catch on the recent news....good correlation! BlueDream: Laura is not a frequent guest of the dreambot run, so that makes your situation very interesting indeed. Great comments also by Nanny and Twice!! Starting the big drive home tomorrow. Lots of tea and caffeine (and an aching BEhind)
It was the tar dogs that kept drawing my attention, somewhere or other black dogs have been equated with criminals, or the criminals are in the dark being chased by dogs or something.
hospital, bones, days, important, relationship

IS JOHN KERRY DEAD?
As of today's date, (June 13, 2015), 14 days have passed since Secretary of State John Kerry "broke his femur bone" while "bike-riding" in France. We here at The Anti-New York Times (Sugar the Cat and myself) do not traffic in unsubstantiated Internet rumors and hearsay. For that reason, we ignored the early stories about Kerry having been shot and gravely injured in an ISIS (i.e. Israel) assassination attempt.

Once again, for your review and re-distribution, here is the case for the "Kerry is Dead" or gravely injured theory - a case that continues to grow stronger with each passing day.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/id847.html
Well, on his State Department site it seems as if he has been pretty busy.
http://m.state.gov/mc909.htm