Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/14/15 Smart but Brainwashed + The Dying Moon
I find it so funny that TODDLERs make up my very existence this morning, making it extraordinarily difficult to do anything with regards to the publishing this morning’s dreambot—LOL, I don’t know how I was able to even get this out today!

I have many questions in today’s run and very little answers. Based on my inability to focus and enter any kind of alpha state to feel this run out, let me just focus on the big topic areas:

1. Am I remembering this correctly that CHANI expected the moon to disappear or disintegrate or something? Group 1 today suggests that the MOON is DYING, but isn’t the MOON already dead? I guess what I’m asking the CHANI experts is whether or not Group 1 lingo is indicating something about CERN??

2.  I do believe this run does capture the mainstream fear factor on this planet “ROADS FAILING PARANOID PLANET” and we also have an upcoming “LITTLE SPIRITUAL COASTER, which seems to match whatever is being indicated in Group 4: “CORRUPTION JESUS FRI RIFT TEMPLE.” To be honest, doesn’t Group 4 sound a lot like the Bible story where JESUS goes into the TEMPLE and overthrows the CORRUPTION?

3. When we have a word above the 100-point level, we look for supporting words in the run, and today, there really isn’t anything to support SMART. But for the first time, we have perhaps an antithesis of the Red Alert word, and that would be BRAINWASHED. Can you be SMART and BRAINWASHED at the same time? Oh, absolutely. You bet you can! In fact, it’s somewhat ironic to think that some of the most BRAINWASHED people out there are those who are considered to be the SMARTest people (i.e., the most educated). But how does one even measure one’s level of brainwashing? And, more importantly, is all brainwashing bad? These are my daily philosophical musings as I babysit this morning.

[Image: 20150414%20smart%20brainwashed.jpg]

UP Words:     smart whenever angel unexpected moon dying mon liked chamber toddler winter brainwashed tree spinning flying mood cool roads failing paranoid planet good shown action nap simply occur too roller smiling two quickly pen

DOWN Words:   know earth male dawn night hug fun wife daughter christian baby hour awesome code dreams years dream virtual stomach hide spirit giant edit giving april got jungle cream fart corruption jesus fri rift temple thanks
Isn't Christian a long form of Chris?

toddler, baby,daughter, wife, smart, two, simply, nap, little, awesom

So Chris has a smart wife that is somewhere out there on the roads and she left him with a two year old toddler and a baby daughter? He does think it is awesome but he really simply wants a nap. The little children think it is fun and are smiling.
I have been thinking a lot about the past three runs. I am going to probably post more than one thread because there is a lot to ponder. I will begin with Fart Corruption found in this thread and very high up on 4-12. I don't think the religious part of the recent bot runs and the fart/corruption go together (at this time). The first Fart Corruption showed up before the article was published and the day after it was published.
A top oil official in China admitted in court Monday that he was guilty of corruption and abuse of power
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wire...s-30272837
Oh wow. Twice, this Chinese story of yours is almost verbatim what Nanny sort of predicted in that Fart = Gas or Oil.

Esholars:

Looks like we have a reason to shut down the dreambot altogether. When dreambot speaks and when esholars interprets it, we get a hidden window into Eagle's personal life. Yikes, that was scary how much that resembled this morning's situation, which by the way hardly ever happens (I mean, I rarely find myself having to toddler-sit). In fact, this might have been my first time in months. AND this isn't the first time that dreambot saw my life to a T. Scary stuff we're playing with Smile
Perhaps the dreambot is a faint reflection of its creator/programmer? A hazy mirror of sorts that reflects that which is on its creator's mind?

Maybe the dreambot is letting Eagle know it sympathizes with trying to work amidst constant interruptions from the "children". Big Grin
DLP....so true! What if I somehow actually projected my own biases/life/values into the actual programming? All unconscious, of course, but now after seeing today's run, I do have to honestly wonder!
The religious dreambot words for the from (4-12 -4-14)
4-12 Rift Jesus Fish Sun
4-13 Christian Giant Son Fish
4-14 angel spiritual Christian spirit giant Jesus rift temple

Here is a link to my thought on 4-12 which was Easter for the Orthodox Church
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=909&pid=6816#pid6816

From 4-13 - 4-14 we have had a bunch of "people" words
4-14 male wife daughter christian baby toddler
4-13 blood line woman children son women

I can't help but think the religious words and people words are connected. In particular with what has been happening in the Middle East ( and Africa). I think while many horrors are happening to Christians in the Middle East and Kenya/ Nigeria, I think that ALL people, humanity in general is at a complete breaking point. Every horror that can be imagined is happening to people in these areas on a continuous basis.
Take the Dreambot run words for today.
Up Words: smart whenever angel unexpected moon dying mon liked chamber toddler winter brainwashed tree spinning flying mood cool roads failing paranoid planet good shown action nap simply occur too roller smiling two quickly pen
DOWN Words: know earth male dawn night hug fun wife daughter christian baby hour awesome code dreams years dream virtual stomach hide spirit giant edit giving April got jungle cream fart corruption Jesus fri rift temple thanks

When I look at everything together, I see the "people" and the "dark words" like paranoid planet, dying, Brainwashed tree, spinning, failing, hide, corruption, rift. On the other hand, I see the "light words" giving hope to humanity. Angel unexpected, good shown, smiling, fun, dream(s),thanks, giant spirit, Jesus, Christian.
To sum up, I am seeing this thread as saying, as dark as things are for humanity, there is light and good present, perhaps to reveal itself in giant ways (I hope) sometime in the near future. I do understand that we have many people with different beliefs at the NDC and I am not trying to endorse a specific religious point of view. I just see the dream words as presenting hope and light in a very dark and tragic time.
Chani lived where there was no moon because his/its elders had destroyed theirs. I forget why, but they had a sun so aware souls that could sense the movement into Chani's timeline supposedly would see two suns. I don't think our moon is mentioned as dieing but maybe am forgetting it, though I still doubt it at the moment.
I didn't think of Chani when reading that run, but it feels like a Monday with lots of little loose-ends to tie-up so this proves nothing.

I *hope that Group 4 will prove to be something about Jews that are accepting Jesus as the savior they're waiting for. There's a very famous Rabbi in Israel that has stated that Jesus was indeed the promised-one. Not sure why but I hope somehow that this is about there being corruption in a temple that's blocking what this very sought-after, famous Rabbi stated.
Agreed, this group does remind of that bible story.

I'm a very abstract person so why was that what label came to mind about this bot run today, as I was just "not into" analyzing it? I should love it but again don't feel in the zone, so I read you first instead of testing my intuition.
LOL you're in the toddler realm when reading about them.

Oh, one thing that came to me that's likely wrong, but gotta state it, about the run in-general. Very recently a run had "christian giant" and I think "jungle" in that run, too. Maybe it was yesterday's run.
I think it's quite possible that a headline is coming about some missionary or famous preacher-man and this is talking about him and his family. The family is said to be happy, but the "christian giant" does something "shocking." Could be shockingly-good or shockingly-bad.

Lastly, there's "fart corruption" together. Is there a gas company or gas/oil issue of "corruption" that's about to be revealed?
Now for the last of my thoughts.
We have had LION, LEO, JAGUAR, LEOPARD and JUNGLE repeatedly for days on end. WHY IS THIS THEME CONTINUING? Maybe because we haven't gotten it yet?? WHAT IS UP with these words.
Ok. I think I am done with everything now.
The list of references to NDC and/or its people is slowly continuing to grow. What, six or seven seemingly-obvious entries so far.

I doubt you've caused it, but since I don't know programming then I can't relate to how you could've done it "unaware."
I can easily believe this is happening naturally because the Force is where the dreams are gifted from, sometimes the bad side of the Force, and often from the Good side. That same force can be acknowledging this huge Experiment of the Science of Dream Revelation since it is the thing that presents the dreams themselves.

(04-14-2015, 02:47 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: DLP....so true! What if I somehow actually projected my own biases/life/values into the actual programming? All unconscious, of course, but now after seeing today's run, I do have to honestly wonder!
what is it that scientist say about the experimenters expectations effecting the outcome of said experiments?
(04-14-2015, 03:12 PM)esholars Wrote: what is it that scientist say about the experimenters expectations effecting the outcome of said experiments?

Quantum theory covers the idea that the very act of observing will affect the outcome. Think the Schrodinger's cat thought experiment and the experiments where electrons became particles or waves, depending on the observerations being made.

Yes, this is a loose and broad description. It suffices for now. If there's a need to cover it in more depth, I'll get the kid with the physics degree to explain things...although he claims no one truly understands quantum theory. Big Grin
(04-14-2015, 03:02 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Now for the last of my thoughts.
We have had LION, LEO, JAGUAR, LEOPARD and JUNGLE repeatedly for days on end.  WHY IS THIS THEME CONTINUING?  Maybe because we haven't gotten it yet??  WHAT IS UP with these words.
Ok.  I think I am done with everything now.

There were at least three stories in the news today about toddlers, and two of them were linked to jungle animals. Two toddlers (18 mo old) go into a canal and die when mom swats at a bee. One toddler is dangled over a cheetah cage and dropped, and one video goes viral when a toddler cries over the death of a jungle animal from the lion king. Sam
That reminds me: San Diego Zoo has been showing photos and videos of a newborn jaguar cub. Cute little kitteh.
SAM: Excellent, Excellent!

TwiceBlessed has a fantastic eye for memes, that is for sure. I totally glossed over the jungle/big cat meme, but TwiceBlessed clearly saw it.

And then Sam is all over the connection to reality. it's very clear to me that the collective unconscious picked up these viral stories ahead of time. 

Just for documentation purposes:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nation...ah-exhibit
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/mom-c...o-30283756
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/i...sh_to.html
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../25755511/
http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2015/04/14/A...429016505/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morni...n-he-fell/
unexpected... chamber... spinning flying
The Russian cargo ship ( chamber) Progress is currently spinning out of control. Quite unexpected. It was launched yesterday to supply the Space Station.
http://www.spacetoday.net/Summary/6645
Good find! that's 2 runs that point to it, and this is a huge story whether MSM makes it so or not. Those poor folks that are on the ISS. Two of them are our people, but all of them matter of course.

Gee, wonder if barry cares since he's the prez that stopped us being leaders in space. Piggy-backing on Russia ain't workin-out too well, now is it?! (improper grammar, intentional)
What is the other run that points to it?
An additional link. Nice to know it s LIKELY to burn up in the atmosphere while plunging to Earth.
http://phys.org/news/2015-04-unmanned-ru...earth.html
Group 2 right here and I only found it yesterday as the story broke. "epic attempt sky ritual" are the words that nail it.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...p?tid=1004

PS, if we find words like "antenna fail" in any bot runs then we'll have a third hit on the event. Not that these would be the only likely words but that did happen in this story so just saying that I was thinking of hunting bot runs more, but have little time.

(04-29-2015, 05:17 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: What is the other run that points to it?
An additional link. Nice to know it s LIKELY to burn up in the atmosphere while plunging to Earth.
http://phys.org/news/2015-04-unmanned-ru...earth.html
In that run you listed, there is also "space level shock" in the down run.