Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/15/15 Red Alert: PREPARE!
Happy Tax Day, everyone.

Today is a very important run. I can feel it. It heightens my awareness. However, I’m having problems analyzing it. There’s just enough in the run to get my reasoning and logic brain flowing, but the phrases are much shorter than normal, making it difficult to gain any intuitive traction. The hints are big, really big, so here are the items that catch my eye:

- PREPARATION and PREPARE are both indicated, and the former is a Red Alert word at a surge score of 136 (exceeding the Red Alert threshold of 100). Prepare for what? SURGERY (the next Red Alert word that goes very well with NUDITY).
- There’s some big DIFFERENCE that the CANADIANS are doing
- The RED JAPANESE are going to LAUNCH
- Blue arrows connect contradictory feelings: RELAX and CALM vs STRESS
- Another time anomaly: “2015 REMOVE.” But is this REMOVE the year 2015, or in 2015 something will be REMOVED?
- GROUP 2 is perhaps my favorite lingo today. I’m not sure if I have the beginning and end positions correct, but PREPARE for their LANDING. Whose landing? The OTHERs.
- OCEAN is GROWING
- For the first time ever, TWO and TOO are directly next to each other. That’s kind of cool. Is this just coincidence or perhaps it’s a way of highlighting that area of the run? FLYING RACE my be highlighted, maybe not.
- GROUP 3 says that the MOON is UNEXPECTED SMART, which seems to contradict the previous runs where it said the MOON was DYING.

In summary, I feel that this is a Red Alert run, but still not exactly sure why!

[Image: 20150415%20Prepare.jpg]

UP Words:     preparation surgery nudity difference canadian shoes relax civilization launch red japanese married fairy taken numbers means food beam calm lucky global heaven brainwashed stress lap caused flew change intersection prepare landing between other
DOWN Words:   into sat message growing ocean candy scary good church singing car one mutual crowd nose request save wow sun must flying race two too nap boat pink adventure yeah cool sent mood unexpected smart moon
I'm pretty convinced that this article is very relevant to our run today:

http://news.yahoo.com/japan-jets-scrambl...27854.html
"Modify Delete 2015"
from at least two other bot runs has raised its ugly head again. Will try to find the thread mentioning those two runs to bring them for connection to this one.

Are we being told to do like the Canadians in some way? or being told that we're in a same situation/condition as them, now?! or very shortly? Sounds like one of the two.

Oh, let's figure-out Group 2! So many plane references recently and we're to prepare for landing, metaphorically?? There's "flying" in the down words, too. Did "stress" cause a flight "change?"

"Request save sun wow" oh goodness the sun's not forgotten for long, either, and recently 2? references to Dames' kill shot, and let's not forget that bible also talks of the sun scorching the earth while NASA scientists sure have mentioned the historic Carrington solar event of what, 150 or so years ago?

Read the wizard! Wink

Well, I ignored "surgery" because, I guess that it's a collective surgery like on our nation? and I don't like it. Then there's "surgical" strike in war, yikes to this one, too. In fact, Jade Helm may be the "surgeon" getting prepared, bummer that this is if so. I guess if so, then "naked" is NSA and us having literally very little privacy these days.

"lucky global heaven" sounds very contradictory because this earth is in one heluva mess, but...the collective sure uses obscure ways to say something, and have just barely realized this by finding words near others that are clear hits on headlines, oh the hindsight in this grand experiment.

Group 3 is cute...corny as I sound, sorry. Yep, the moon's extremes can affect our moods so what's going to be the good, "unexpected mood?"

Eagle1, per the Canadian "shoes" reference, I was not even using Canada as a search term and this came up. I have no hunch about a connection but have seen things "gifted" when using a search engine, so putting the link to your blog entry just-in-case.
Is this what today's bot run is telling us to avoid??
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/1...dreambot5/
Canadian shoes relax civilization launch red Japanese

Harper is going to lose the November Federal Election because he does things like allowing Japan to open a copper Mine in Nunavut. Big Grin

http://www.nunatsiaqonline.ca/stories/ar...n_nunavut/
Let's start with what we know about surgery.

Surgery can be done to fix something which is broken or not functioning properly. Or to remove something like disease.
Surgery is also the act of the"operation". It can also refer to the room in which an operation takes place.
When one prepares for surgery, depending upon the surgery needed, nudity often happens.
We have "remove 2015" at the bottom of the up words run. I am finding that many runs connect the top and bottom together in some way.
I am going to make an educated guess that we are being told to prepare for something that is very important. The surgery aspect is needed to remove something that is diseased "like a cancer" or something that is "broken". I am thinking globally aka "civilization" (bot word) needs to do this . It could be the way we think about something that needs the surgery or our actions which need to be radically changed on a "global" scale.

Nudity comes into play as a feeling, (vulnerable) or it is the act of stripping us down to our most basic of selves. Like Adam and Eve I guess. When we are naked, we can't hide or cover up. If this relates to people, than maybe it is the act of pulling back the layers so we are simply looking at humanity without being incumbered by the things that are making it diseased/broken.
We could be looking at the CIVILIZATION aspect and SURGERY as civilization needing to act now, before they are left with a barren/naked world with which to live in.
Of note, we had "failing paranoid and planet" together yesterday in the bot run, and today "global and stress" are near each other. Also in addition to many spiritual references over the past few days, HEAVEN has appeared today. (For that matter, there is also 'good church singing').
Whatever it is we need to do, it is needed to make a Difference for our GLOBAL CIVILIZATION.

OR for a completely alternately theory, part of Canada will look different after being surgically removed (aka earthquake) and so they need to prepare. lol
Hopefully, this treasonous piece of **** is not the suggested surgery, however! there's a considerable likelihood that it is. For one, the Project Ano botruns have a line suggesting the coming gun-grab of law-abiding, worthy citizens.

Found it! Project Ano "17. truck break story hurt gun grab"

1961 was the year our nation put the knife in-place with which to surgically-remove our greatest right to protect all of our other rights, and keep not only our loved-ones but our nation in-tact. Here it is, had seen it before but forgotten it.

http://www.mikenew.com/pub7277.html

Note a quote from this diabolical plan....the very sovereign USA said in this thing,
"This can only be achieved through the progressive strengthening of international institutions under the United Nations and by creating a United Nations Peace Force to enforce the peace as the disarmament process proceeds." (Oh, hell no)

Twice,

Now that you mention the options for SURGERY, check this out...

Exactly 1.5 months ago,  on March 1st, what did we see? Answer: CANCER AMERICA. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=701&highlight=cancer

The reason this is significant is because 2015 manifestations have tended to be at 6 week intervals, and so I propose that SURGERY today is referring to the CANCER AMERICA from 6 weeks ago. What's the biggest cancer? The clowns in charge of the so-called federal reserve. You know, the entity that isn't federal and has no reserves? Yeah, that's the cancer.

Sooooooo.....

People PREPARE because the CANCER is about to be stripped to NUDITY and SURGICALLY removed. How in the world would that take place? Well, let's just take a peek at what the Fed is doing behind the scenes, shall we?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/04/1...8G20150414

Uh, say what? Does that article make any sense whatsoever?
It is possible. The article was actually interesting, but why 911 would not have triggered a back up place is odd. There could be a few different manifestations of today's theme, I would not be surprised if more show themselves in the near future in different ways.
(04-15-2015, 07:06 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Twice,

Now that you mention the options for SURGERY, check this out...

Exactly 1.5 months ago,  on March 1st, what did we see? Answer: CANCER AMERICA. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=701&highlight=cancer

The reason this is significant is because 2015 manifestations have tended to be at 6 week intervals, and so I propose that SURGERY today is referring to the CANCER AMERICA from 6 weeks ago. What's the biggest cancer? The clowns in charge of the so-called federal reserve. You know, the entity that isn't federal and has no reserves? Yeah, that's the cancer.

Sooooooo.....

People PREPARE because the CANCER is about to be stripped to NUDITY and SURGICALLY removed. How in the world would that take place? Well, let's just take a peek at what the Fed is doing behind the scenes, shall we?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/04/1...8G20150414

Uh, say what? Does that article make any sense whatsoever?
Wasn't it the word "PREPARE" that was flashed and light-up during the Superbowl halftime show not this year but way-early last year?! Uh huh.....kids sang "prepare" in some song, and the word was put up in big, red letters behind them. I can't remember what else had the word. Never got a clue what they were telling us to "prepare" for.
Yet another issue for this bot run for JAPAN!

The Sony Hack is back and it's huge, as wikileaks has managed to put tens of thousands of Sony emails and docs online at their overseas site. But...

is there any way that "launch red Japanese" could refer to this Sony Hack issue, too since we know that bot run words do often? refer to multiple headlines?

Self-correcting, yes of course it could. "red" as in red-faced in embarassment or anger.
A couple stories popped up over the course of the day:

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/florida-postal-worker-pilots-a-gyrocopter-onto-the-u-s-capitol-lawn

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mari...ch-n342301

What tweaked my "hullo? What is this?" vibe was the similarities in the stories: A helicopter and a gyrocopter(both rotored flying machines) flew yesterday. Both flightes were planned( prepare(d)) and made landing(s) in unexpected places, the military helicopter on the beach of the ocean.

Two stories on opposite coasts. Not sure where I'm going with this but the gut says there's something about these stories, some sort of marker.
red Japanese has always struck me as a reference to China and Japan, not just one entity. There's a lot of tension building between Japan and China, based on China's activities in the South China Sea. Today comes a story about China having built a runway on an island that's big enough to accomodate any sized aircraft China wishes to land.

http://news.yahoo.com/china-building-run...59080.html

Get the name of the island: Fiery Cross.
DLP,

I really appreciate you keeping your eye on the Asian sphere. For some reason, most of the news recently that I've seen on China/Japan just seem to go in one ear and out the other. There's just so much happening, it's impossible keeping up with it all. I unfortunately sense that you have a lot of truth in your statements. If you don't mind, please stay on top of this for us, which makes me think of another idea....perhaps we assign a POC for certain memes to ensure we don't accidentally drop important insights and new events. The POC would for that meme would then pay particular attention to the bot runs, the dreams, and certainly current events.

Not sure if that's a plausible idea or not. Just thinking out loud here. Smile
(04-17-2015, 08:33 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: DLP,

I really appreciate you keeping your eye on the Asian sphere. For some reason, most of the news recently that I've seen on China/Japan just seem to go in one ear and out the other. There's just so much happening, it's impossible keeping up with it all. I unfortunately sense that you have a lot of truth in your statements. If you don't mind, please stay on top of this for us, which makes me think of another idea....perhaps we assign a POC for certain memes to ensure we don't accidentally drop important insights and new events. The POC would for that meme would then pay particular attention to the bot runs, the dreams, and certainly current events.

I think that would be a good idea because trying to keep up with all the differing bot runs and all the words as I read the news is overwhelming, at least for me.

As for what's going on in the China Sea, China is being deliberately provocative and pissing off a lot of the Asian countries who also lay claim to that area. What's there? Oil.

Both Russia and China are sticking their figurative toes in the water, to see what responses they get. Is it a coordinated effort? I don't know. It's definitely an opportunistic one. They know the US is in no shape to take them on, not after years of war that have decimated our military and our bank account, and this is a good way to show the world the US has become a toothless dog, only capable of snarling and peeing on someone's leg.
Ya know, it seems we almost do this naturally. I thought of this a couple of days ago, no not your suggestion but that we seem to take turns, not intentionally, being inspired and way into a certain meme. Seemed to me I notice a bunch of posts by one of us that is into one, and then another pops up and another person shines on it, presenting a lot, etc.

On a sidenote, man are the memes popping lately? or am I just paying attention more?

Also, I don't know about y'all but I seem to have a couple of good days with one, and then I get this little funk where I can feel it...not "in the zone" at all....then few days later or whatever it seems I am and not of myself. Hope you know what I mean. I think if this is true at all, then it's all of us or looks like it to me.

(04-17-2015, 08:33 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: DLP,

Group 2 has a big hit, and of all the words combined, "Lap" confirms it the most.

Credit to Windy for finding the two bot runs with or about "race."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...jured.html
"2015 remove" in this run. Am looking for "cities modify delete 2015" I think but not sure, that all of those words were together in a run. or, did they require two runs?