Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/17/18 Cigarette Smoking
Trending: cigarette summary mind works essence yesterday smoking channel ged wins platforms canada current south due lottery wrote map desire tonight favorite unconscious electric london object potential nights faded breakfast africa 
Waning: hole bridge snake garden says version love lots fri spell cargo background father view metal business sea bus river days 

Please like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NationalDreamCenter/                 
How to read DreamBot runs: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs 

cigarette summary mind works essence yesterday smoking channel

I don't smoke, never have but looking at the run prompted me to do some research.
Yesterday, law enforcement shut down a stolen cigarette operation which involved 15 counties in Florida.  
https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/regio...a-counties

So that would be enough to say that this may be day residue, though I don't know how many dreamers would have heard about this since it was mostly a Florida issue.
But, often times bot runs have more than one meaning and can be true for more than one thing.  That being said, I learned today that Volcano is a brand of e-cigarettes.  One might think of the Ring Of Fire as a smoking channel.  Cassandra asked in yesterday's botrun if volcanoes can produce  tsunamis which made me  wonder if there is a chance this may be also be speaking about volcanoes, in that weird way bot runs speak of things.
Something to think about.

due lottery wrote map desire tonight
There is a Mega Millions drawing tonight and a Powerball drawing tomorrow.  Just saying.

hole bridge snake
Almost missed this one.  Terrorist (or simply a bad actor)  blows a hole in a bridge?
Worldwide Predictions has been predicting a bridge attack over the past several months.  It hasn't happened yet.
Wonder if Snake is in the bot run because of the dream I had Sunday night? Sunday night I had a dream I was at a co-workers house. Someone found a snake in the house. I went outside to check the yard and found lots of snakes in the yard. I went back to the house and asked for a machete and garden hoe. I told my co-worker I'm going to kill the snakes in the yard and need help because there is a big nest of them in the yard.  She said here and she gave me a machete and garden hoe. The dream ended with me standing in the middle of all the snakes. I'm trying to decide if they need to be killed or if they are harmless.
A collective level Kundalini experience, some might call "ascension." ?? (referencing the snakes)
Another Canada, Africa, current, river mention, with the addition of bus river days, which still reminds me of the movie The African Queen. Your guess is as good as mine as to why it does. Huh
Did you post this dream? You should. Garden and snake have show up lately in bot runs.
(04-17-2018, 03:28 PM)Cassandra Wrote: Wonder if Snake is in the bot run because of the dream I had Sunday night? Sunday night I had a dream I was at a co-workers house. Someone found a snake in the house. I went outside to check the yard and found lots of snakes in the yard. I went back to the house and asked for a machete and garden hoe. I told my co-worker I'm going to kill the snakes in the yard and need help because there is a big nest of them in the yard.  She said here and she gave me a machete and garden hoe. The dream ended with me standing in the middle of all the snakes. I'm trying to decide if they need to be killed or if they are harmless.
Okay TB, I'll post it in the dreams section.