Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/22/15 RED ALERT: A change of VIEW
Oh my! I did not realize that Grady and George had included such explicative language in the dreambot! As you read the list, at a surge score of around 8, your eyes should perk up a little! I’m not sure I should take those words out of the dictionary because they indicate much more than just emotion. My hypothesis is that as the economy continues it’s inevitable decent into oblivion, we should see a whole lot more of these vial words. Remember that our dreambot looks at many other dreaming sites, so many of the global dreamers aren’t privy to knowing that the economy will one day collapse….thus, they will be very shocked when it happens….thus, more 4-letter words are uttered in the dream write-ups.

And now for our Red Alert. VIEW can be a noun or a verb, and we actually have support for both of them, of which I highlighted with red arrows. The grouping does seem to lean more towards the noun, I think. Notice that most of the support words are in the biggest loser section….this is significant because it signifies that our meme is a multi-day one. Although I don’t have hard data on this yet, my observation is that multi-day memes are just as important than super big memes that climb super high in a single day. The multi-day memes, as others have noticed, might represent news headlines that develop or manifest in groups, or real-world memes.

So what does all this mean for VIEW? Well, as of today, we already have an example. I think these are the types of headlines to expect: http://time.com/3830798/loch-ness-monste...reet-view/     As an aside, look carefully at that picture of Nessie, the Lock Ness Monster. Notice how the figure is actually smaller than the waves…..this picture could easily have been taking in a bath tub with a tiny figurine. Not that I’m a disbeliever in Nessie, but having actually been to the Loch Ness myself, it is rather unbelievable that a big dinosaur would be living in such a small lake.

Back to the Red Alert and what to expect. Here are the topics I expect to see based on this:
1. More encroachment on Big Brother's surveillance system
2. A continuation of yesterday's Proj Bluebeam meme!
3. Views of Financial Papers.....

Group 1 is all about FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS. Big alert for CREDIT SUCK!! In fact, I really want to connect our Red Alert VIEW meme with Group 1’s obvious financial meme. I’m thinking there might be a public VIEW about bad CREDIT. Notice also that Group 1 is threaded throughout with words like EMAIL and BUSINESS.

Lots of names today. Patrick is back, and of course David, Mike, and James are here. Hmmmm, all males, and MARRIED is embedded in the middle. Might we be seeing some day residue from the upheaval in the gay marriage department? If you don’t believe me, check out “STALL F!@#ING”   

Ah, how about this idea? Maybe we’ll be seeing (VIEW) a new type of BUSINESS that feeds off of or profits from the media’s infatuation with gay marriage.

[Image: 20150422%20view.jpg]

UP Words:     view sessions payment private profile credit suck sad david message add significant card days forum sadly send patrick beauty married mike saved stall fucking supposed ability wed james email code cleared business entry

DOWN Words:   went quick only ever comments title often decided vivid exploring were around blur had signs mode actions than when into really focus categories switch now inline there room hint one lucid solid up dream class
"David" yet again with "James Mike and Patrick!" Okay...and I've not even finished scanning the list. Sounds like one of them is supposed to be a sexual giant, what abilities! LOL~

Or, that "F" word may not be talking of that at all. Are bot run words ever sarcasm being displayed? yeah and how to know, but any hunches about this?

The top of this run, is it talking of a "credit card" headline that's coming?

"send Patrick beauty" well the radio show this morning talked about "patrick" Kennedy having broken up with Miley Cyrus, like who cares? but interesting the bot run words could be talking of that. Heck, Bot runs talk of any and everything, so recording this here.

Group 2 and this "email code." Yeah, feels like a headline from this, for sure. Emails hacked? or someone gets us the missing Benghazi, etc. emails from hillary?

time to read, to learn....

Ooh, yes view can be both noun or verb! duhh at myself so someone may well works both ways, "view" or report the "view" of "david's credit card" and it's going to get him into either personal trouble or legal trouble.

If this is a multi-day run (glad to learn this, hope to remember it) then let's sigh..somehow find the other runs with "david" in them and maybe we can get clues as to who "david" is. I remember once thinking he was a famous Life-Coach because of something one of his botruns said.

**David** may be a huge story! Dig this....I lack this first date, but by Jan. 19th, David was added to the names list, and maybe even before that, I don't know.

Then, on Feb. 20 and March 19 he was in those two days' runs!! and look at today's date...that's approximately the same time of the month for *4 months! diggin it and we all have some work to do, should anyone accept this assignment, LOL.

This is David, so far....

TODAY "payment private profile credit suck sad david message add significant card"

3-19 "arch threw searching ged david blood teaching monsters friendly wonder"

Feb 2-20 "sticker included upwards flower david bug eric convinced naturally"

Sometime before 1-19 he's in at least one bot run

**Another David bot run!**
April 6 "one typical relationship david lie drunken guard wed march"
What to say...I've got nothing. Nada.
This is one tough dreambot run!! However, I think I found something.
David is David Cameron PM of Great Britain
It is election time in the UK and well, you know how those go right?
-view sessions payment private profile credit suck sad david message add significant card days forum
The 3rd link actually discusses a whole LBGT rights issue with a youth panel and David Cameron which totally fits the second part of the run in more of a metaphoric way:
-patrick beauty married mike saved stall fucking supposed ability wed

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pol...96379.html
http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/da...ource=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/32...gbt-rights
We now have four bot runs identified with "david" in them, and one not yet found that's before Jan. 19th.
These are listed in a thread above this one.
After this evenings events in my house, it feels like the group 1 words are speaking right to me: I got the hugely emotional (sad) message that my Dad (named David), is in the middle of another extreme session of arrhythmia, and his forum of caregivers don't think he'll make it this time. My brother, also named David jr. was given the message, and this all happen right after my large mortgage payment was sucked from my bank account leaving me with no credit if I get called to fly to the family in mere hours. To get me there, my mom will need to use her significant credit card limit for the flight and whatever expenses we incur should Dad finally pass on. She will do that privately without advertising the fact, as in the past. If I fly out, I could be home for days. And the arrhythmia can also last for days, or maybe Dad has but a few days of life left as his heart finally wears out. I think I should've read this thread sooner than now!
So very sorry you are having to go through this right now. It must indeed seem that this run was about your situation. May your father recover soon and may you feel calm love and peace.
(04-24-2015, 02:25 AM)Shadewolf Wrote: After this evenings events in my house, it feels like the group 1 words are speaking right to me: I got the hugely emotional (sad) message that my Dad (named David), is in the middle of another extreme session of arrhythmia, and his forum of caregivers don't think he'll make it this time. My brother, also named David  jr. was given the message, and this all happen right after my large mortgage payment was sucked from my bank account leaving me with no credit if I get called to fly to the family in mere hours. To get me there, my mom will need to use her significant credit card limit for the flight and whatever expenses we incur should Dad finally pass on. She will do that privately without advertising the fact, as in the past. If I fly out, I could be home for days. And the arrhythmia can also last for days, or maybe Dad has but a few days of life left as his heart finally wears out. I think I should've read this thread sooner than now!
Godbless and be with you and your family right now, especially your dad. hugs~

(04-24-2015, 02:25 AM)Shadewolf Wrote: After this evenings events in my house, it feels like the group 1 words are speaking right to me: I got the hugely emotional (sad) message that my Dad (named David), is in the middle of another extreme session of arrhythmia, and his forum of caregivers don't think he'll make it this time. My brother, also named David  jr. was given the message, and this all happen right after my large mortgage payment was sucked from my bank account leaving me with no credit if I get called to fly to the family in mere hours. To get me there, my mom will need to use her significant credit card limit for the flight and whatever expenses we incur should Dad finally pass on. She will do that privately without advertising the fact, as in the past. If I fly out, I could be home for days. And the arrhythmia can also last for days, or maybe Dad has but a few days of life left as his heart finally wears out. I think I should've read this thread sooner than now!
I can't call it a hit yet, but there's this Milwaukee Sheriff named "david" Clarke, and in one bot run it says "david bug eric" so that one day's run is likely a hit, but...

this is cool that in two or three different months I see headlines about Eric Holder and David Clarke throwing insults at each other. Gotta peruse this more.

(04-22-2015, 01:11 PM)Nanny Wrote: "David" yet again with "James Mike and Patrick!" Okay...and I've not even finished scanning the list. Sounds like one of them is supposed to be a sexual giant, what abilities! LOL~

Or, that "F" word may not be talking of that at all. Are bot run words ever sarcasm being displayed? yeah and how to know, but any hunches about this?

The top of this run, is it talking of a "credit card" headline that's coming?

"send Patrick beauty" well the radio show this morning talked about "patrick" Kennedy having broken up with Miley Cyrus, like who cares? but interesting the bot run words could be talking of that. Heck, Bot runs talk of any and everything, so recording this here.

Group 2 and this "email code." Yeah, feels like a headline from this, for sure. Emails hacked? or someone gets us the missing Benghazi, etc. emails from hillary?

time to read, to learn....

Ooh, yes view can be both noun or verb! duhh at myself so someone may well works both ways, "view" or report the "view" of "david's credit card" and it's going to get him into either personal trouble or legal trouble.

If this is a multi-day run (glad to learn this, hope to remember it) then let's sigh..somehow find the other runs with "david" in them and maybe we can get clues as to who "david" is. I remember once thinking he was a famous Life-Coach because of something one of his botruns said.

**David** may be a huge story! Dig this....I lack this first date, but by Jan. 19th, David was added to the names list, and maybe even before that, I don't know.

Then, on Feb. 20 and March 19 he was in those two days' runs!! and look at today's date...that's approximately the same time of the month for *4 months! diggin it and we all have some work to do, should anyone accept this assignment, LOL.

This is David, so far....

TODAY "payment private profile credit suck sad david message add significant card"

3-19  "arch threw searching ged david blood teaching monsters friendly wonder"

Feb 2-20   "sticker included upwards flower david bug eric convinced naturally"

Sometime before 1-19 he's in at least one bot run

**Another David bot run!**
April 6  "one typical relationship david lie drunken guard wed march"