Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/29/2016 8:35pm Boot Camp
I was in a bus with a group of people and as we came up upon a group of three bright colored tents in a triangle at the end of the street I asked the other people in the bus, could you do that?

Inside where three rows of 3 military sleeping cots, and on top of the cots was a stack of 3 more cots. Total of 27 cots in each tent, and just behind the cots were three tables and folding chairs.

No frills boot camp. I jumped out of the bus, and was instantly put into some very heavy weights around my wrists, and a fat suit, and i went to do an obstacle course.

First up was the padded pole to kick, then the speed bag, but my arms were so sore from the weights! Then I ran behind the neighbors shed, and down to the beach to run on the beach.

I woke up sweating and panting and now my arms are sore...

I think this is my body begging for exercise, either that or i was fighting someone in my sleep again! LoL No cats to punch any more in my sleep!
Dream Walker, I get something bad from this in reading it. Well, not really bad, as much as 'ominous'.

Are you sure you were just 'working out' and not 'strained or stressed'?

The reason I ask, is that three military-style tents (in bright colors, making me think 'emergency') with 27 cots in each one would be 999 999 999. Flip this, and you have 666 666 666, or to my interpretation, something caused by evil.

Then, you had 'heavy weights' put on your ankles and arms, and you were made to perform exertion. I mentally saw someone in chains, bound to hard labor.

It is your dream, I only see this in reading your posting. I may be very far off, but I did get a twinge when I read it.
my first thoughts:
Maybe it has to do with you getting new guide/guides. Maybe it is new level of learning. Maybe you need to get physically stronger to deal with what is coming.

http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmean...ber-3.html

Number 3 resonates with the energies of the Ascended Masters and indicates that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked. The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. They help you to find peace, clarity and love within.
I woke from the dream and called my mother, my body is longing for physical activity, and i spent all day Saturday trimming trees, cutting grass, and other yard cleanup at my mothers house. I feel so much more energized.

esholars I agree about the 3's... this dream for me is positive energy flow.

Maybe you need to get physically stronger to deal with what is coming.

This resonates with me.