Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/30/15 Red Alert: Class Cheating + Barry Fighting
Wow wow WOW. In the world of investing, when the markets climb the day after it plummets, we might call it a “dead cat bounce.” That’s exactly what this feels like, dream words soaring and providing us a lot of context both in the forum and around the world. The biggest meat is group 2, right in the sweet spot of surge scores. Anyway, it highlights BARRY and talks about how he’s orchestrating all the FIGHTING, the WARs, and …..peace??? There are also some STOLEN ENTRIES that would implicate our BARRY into all this in-FIGHTING.

Group 3 tells me that our Private forum is set up awkwardly.

Group 4 is a huge part of Existential Psychotherapy, the same modality that was conceived in a concentration camp by survivor, Dr. Victor Frankl. He postulated that man’s search for meaning was the top priority in all situations. He noticed that prisoners who maintained a sense of purpose were able to survive longer.

Notice also my red arrows in Group 5 say FALLING COFFEE. I thought that was interesting since I had just seen this article on Marketwatch last night before going to bed: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/put-dow...2015-04-29

Not sure what Group 6 is all about. Maybe it’s a time MACHINE made out of GOLD. I think there is already a MACHINE that can create GOLD.  I see it as something like a 3D printer, but of course, you and I won’t ever see it…..that would be for the elite.

[Image: 20150430%20class%20cheating.jpg]

UP Words:     class cheating bolt view dream up barry had fighting there were into according entries than stolen ruined around now one when war peace profile flown add people private forum categories awkward rocket thought

DOWN Words:   odd special must death process self important job voted thank falling sharing hotel coffee anxiety pay pool dad gold machine truck kill hide sun yesterday sandwich moons desk mon thanks
There was a "secret" launch of a private space rocket.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...nauts.html

That certainly is an awkward rocket.
Group 2, yeah, things are "ruined" and "stolen" in "war" while it's true that "barry fighting" is who we currently have to thank for this mess of wars.
But, feeling rushed today, what's this whole group really saying??

LOL group 3, but hey you did establish the private forum in what, the blink of your eye? I think so. Too cool that NDC's often acknowledged by these runs.
You mentioned naming the Bot run essence recently. Elijah or Jung? Carl? Why elijah, oh it just came to me, dunno.

"Class cheating," do we even have some hunches on who or what "class" is? As for "cheating" well the hidden "they" have it to an art-form. What's this about?

Maybe "kill" and "hide" go with "sun" instead of Group 6?

"Sandwich moons" or vice versa...a metaphor there? I'm void...
Ah yes, KILL HIDE SUN. Good idea, Nanny. Now get this: the next words are SANDWICH MOONS. Hmmmm multiple moons?
Moon pies.
I'm glad you put the two in the same post/context. Hide kill sun sandwich "moons." Yeahhh.....

Wasn't "moon" and "moons" in at least one bot run? Wonder if I'm imagining this. Seems so...

Other planets have moons but I have never cared to pay attention to how many, so "sun" and "moons" has got to be an event of our galaxy? But what?!
This bot run is one of 3 tied to the death of DAVE GOLDBERG.
special must death process self important job voted thank falling sharing hotel...gold machine
The other 2 can be found here in this thread.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...p?tid=1035&pid=7770#pid7770