Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/9/15 Rockets are Busy; we're being Notified about LEO in April
Another unprecedented run. This could be considered an all time record for a lull, meaning that there’s just a few words today with positive scores. I double checked the bot settings and re-ran it again closely checking everything…..nothing was out of the ordinary. It just means that the collective for whatever reason isn’t dreaming or perhaps isn’t recording their dreams.  Coincidentally, we actually have a word that exceeds the 100-point threshold for a red alert. The word is POOL, but there’s not much in the way of support underneath it.

LEO is still here, only by way of elimination with a terrible surge score of only 2.4. Meaning that the only reason it is here is because nothing rose up to replace it.  So the lingo 3 is accurate when it says, “In APRIL, I NOTIFIED you about the LEO timeframe.”  Apparently there are changes coming n that timeframe.

In the bottom losers, Group 4 looks sort of like a world war, but then it’s quickly followed by LAUGH. I don’t know if that’s a sarcastic laugh, meaning here we go again –another war……or maybe the elite, along with the rest of the military industrial contractors are gleeing with happiness because they get to make even more money ….that kind of laugh. Who knows, but the word BATTLE doesn’t indicate happy times for me.

I’ve got to go….the only reason I was able to get this out is because I couldn’t sleep very well last night. Not sure what’s going on. Maybe I was feeling the same thing MTB was feeling, but 1,000s of miles away! nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/showthread.php?tid=892

[Image: 20150409%20Rockets%20Busy.jpg]

UP Words:     pools master rocket busy taylor added dawn wednesday terror wed hooked agree clearly poor journal medical ghost staircase chased welcome alt changes spoke yeah leo notified april relationship weight flies wrapping ajax dodge

DOWN Words:   healing sun kiss yesterday void shoes ancient invited boyfriend ball world battle laugh gotten school driver parts now series one story around game were dream motorcycle save other interesting entity college energy mon up lucid
Reddog made an interesting comment on yesterday's run. It never crossed my mind the connection between terror and masters, but from what it looks like in today's run.....reddog might be onto something!

Watch out folks.

pools master rocket busy taylor added dawn wednesday terror (except the Masters apparently ends before next Wednesday).
There's something going on, I don't know what(No one sends me any memos and I'm not invited to any meetings. Big Grin ), but yesterday's meditation had an air of urgency to it that I've not experienced before. There was a feel of needing to be ready, to be as prepared as possible for what may be coming. Coupled with last night's dream, I'm reminded of the opening lyrics from the old Buffalo Springfield song "For What It's Worth":

theres something happening here
what it is aint exactly clear
Master and pools were next to each other both today and yesterday, just in reverse order.

Ok! I am tired of seeing JOE everyday. He is like the piece of gum that stuck to your shoe which is now sticking to everything.
So what am I missing.
Joe=
Coffee
GI JOE
Your average Joe
Joe in Technology ( of course there is one in technology, whenever I am stumped I find a connection to tech.)
Tech Joe-(Dictionary.com)
jargon, security
A computer account whose user name and password are the same. Joes are considered harmful, as are any passwords which are easy to guess.
I think Joe has meant a few different things recently but geesh, he is an everyday occurrence right now.
"Joe" may be a famous person, a literal name....like our embarassment-of-a Vice President. Afterall, in this run "loose" is with "Joe." Uh huh.....time to look at the context of "joe" in the runs? I think so.

PS....."adult chuckle license" is with "joe" in the bot run 4/8, just before this one which makes me believe my hunch on "joe" was right. Did you know that our V.P. has done inappropriate, "adult" flavor things multiple times? Groping the shoulders of a wife of a man being introduced by ceremony into the admin. recently, and on the tarmac beside one of our Benghazi heroes in his flag-draped casket, our VP actually said something like this, to his father..."I don't normally talk like this, but your son had balls the size of a pool cue" or whatever it's called! That's not all.....I would have to find the other examples online.

Editing one last example here....4/4 bot run, in Group 3 are among other words "joe, adult, conversation" and all jumbled, as if they don't all go together. Uh huh....grin~

(04-10-2015, 02:01 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Master and pools were next to each other both today and yesterday, just in reverse order.

Ok!  I am tired of seeing JOE everyday.  He is like the piece of gum that stuck to your shoe which is now sticking to everything.
So what am I missing.
Joe=
Coffee
GI JOE
Your average Joe
Joe in Technology ( of course there is one in technology, whenever I am stumped I find a connection to tech.)
  jargon, security
  A computer account whose user name and password are the same. Joes are considered harmful, as are any passwords which are easy to guess.
I think Joe has meant a few different things recently but geesh, he is an everyday occurrence right now.
Thanks Nanny. I forgot to put him on the list, but mentioned him a few days earlier when he was connected to Barry in a run a week or so ago. He absolutely must be considered when the word pops up.
Wondering about considerably-older bot run or two that have his name. If "adult" or rude/crude things are with the "joe" then it's likely him. LOL nailed him in 3 runs already. If Saturday Night Live isn't using him often then they're wasting great material.

(04-10-2015, 02:07 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thanks Nanny.  I forgot to put him on the list, but mentioned him a few days earlier when he was connected to Barry in a run a week or so ago.  He absolutely must be considered when the word pops up.
Hmmm...The Masters Tournament (golf) is taking place right now. Many people have Pools on who will win and so forth.
(04-10-2015, 02:01 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Master and pools were next to each other both today and yesterday, just in reverse order.

Ok! I am tired of seeing JOE everyday. He is like the piece of gum that stuck to your shoe which is now sticking to everything.
So what am I missing.
Joe=
Coffee
GI JOE
Your average Joe
jargon, security

Joe Biden????

Joe Biden apparently put a baby's pacifier in his mouth

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden...z3WwBVnTF3

Sheeeech...
Here's a good hit for "joe" in this run.

"dodge joe" oh yeah this is what the headline is primarily about~ "loose" well our VP "joe" has a loose mouth and other things per reports.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/biden-...le/2562947