Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/10/19 Jesus' Shadow is Ascending
(05-12-2019, 08:34 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: What line are you suggesting, Ghost?

Oof. I just mean in general.

I guess I see what you mean by ruling by fear being a bad thing. The only people who should be afraid of the authority figure(s) are psychopathic and predatory people. The rest, ideally would feel genuine love, respect and admiration...
I don’t understanding Ghost, are you sticking up for John? Are you John, or know him? I’m not sure what point your trying to make?

Just to reiterate, John is NOT Jesus if that’s the point your trying to make...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(05-12-2019, 09:18 PM)Daleth The Door Wrote: I don’t understanding Ghost, are you sticking up for John? Are you John, or know him? I’m not sure what point your trying to make?

I'm an acquaintance...What I meant to say was that I do not believe he is wrong, and the reason people don't care and don't worship him is a matter of human nature.

(05-12-2019, 09:18 PM)Daleth The Door Wrote: Just to reiterate, John is NOT Jesus if that’s the point your trying to make...

...and I have no intention of arguing that point... I'm not persuasive by any means...
Oh I see. Well as an acquaintance you should tell him he is not Jesus so he doesn’t go on believing something false that may be damaging to his mental health or even his chances of getting into Heaven. False prophets are not likened by the Lord from what I understand.

(05-12-2019, 09:45 PM)Daleth The Door Wrote: You should tell him he is not Jesus

No, thank you.
That’s not being a friend...

Jesus had a John...and so did David.
That proves absolutely nothing.

I have a friend John, he must be Jesus too!

(05-12-2019, 10:59 PM)Daleth The Door Wrote: That proves absolutely nothing.

I have a friend John, he must be Jesus too!

I didn't say John was/is Jesus...I am saying a John precedes Jesus or is coupled with him like Johnathan/David. Jesus is Jesus.
Okay sorry not trying to fight. Just saying this John guy has nothing to do with Jesus whatsoever.
Love this bot run! Jesus Shadow makes me think of the Holy Spirit!

Yep, ya'll know I found a song for it.  Big Grin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1pWSH7Fe-c

And Bible verses: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Shadow-Of-God
(05-13-2019, 09:16 AM)Cassandra Wrote: Love this bot run! Jesus Shadow makes me think of the Holy Spirit!

Yep, ya'll know I found a song for it.  Big Grin  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1pWSH7Fe-c

And Bible verses: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Shadow-Of-God

Yeah. I really like this one: Isaiah 49: 2 "and he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me"
(05-12-2019, 10:51 PM)(Oo...GhostByte...oO) Wrote:
(05-12-2019, 09:45 PM)Daleth The Door Wrote: You should tell him he is not Jesus

No, thank you.

Here Ghost, just one of the many reason your acquaintance John isn’t Jesus. He thinks he has Gematria proof but he doesn’t have nearly enough proof to counter this...

[Image: ebde00200c59a12d0130f780a6839e1b.jpg]
[Image: 967a6621d4605d6380d9ec1958b492cb.jpg][Image: 123f7e10ec383bdffa975e92050ba74a.jpg][Image: 64f96cfbfcc90961dc0a992a156f7d07.jpg]

I see how those things correlate, and how they are relevant to the May Ninth bot-run...are you trying to demonstrate that his post was irrelevant, or that he is the devil/Antichrist?
(05-15-2019, 07:54 PM)(Oo...GhostByte...oO) Wrote: I see how those things correlate, and how they are relevant to the May Ninth bot-run...are you trying to demonstrate that his post was irrelevant, or that he is the devil/Antichrist?

Yes, just that it’s false. He is not the antichrist, infact I know he (and you) are actually descendants of the Jesus bloodline. I can tell by people’s features, but that doesn’t make him Christ. Here is an example of what I’m referring to, notice the features of these people are in very strong resemblance to Christ and Mary.

Focus on the eyebrows, noses and lips first and you will start to see it. I too am from the Bloodline.

The picture with the brunette women are women from Arcadia near Italy. My cousins look almost exactly like those women and they just had DNA tests done and it showed they had part Arcadian DNA so it makes sense.

One of my cousins looks EXACTLY like Princess Diana LoL.

If you look at John he has the same type of features.

[Image: 16ff8ac9a682bb8742cfe9f35a8085dc.jpg][Image: a70671c182f97204a552c8079faa702f.jpg]

John mentioned in his video (that first brought me here) that people “deny him as Christ” because they are uneducated in Gematria and probability mathematics so they have no reason to argue because they don’t know what they are talking about.

Well I’m an expert at Gematria and this is what accurate Gematria looks like...NOT cherry picked phrases.

Any name searched on Gematria will have phrasing referring to Mary or Christ because Christ was the creator of Gematria.

Gematria AND Jesus both equal 444

[Image: 13323a4f73ef5e8e7ddc1e2168214eb7.jpg]

Again John is NOT a devil or Antichrist, but he is confused which can be dangerous.

Interesting. He doesn't just use gematria, you know. That wasn't even the first thing he discovered. Did he mention the birthmark on his thigh?
Can anyone tell me why this matters one way or the other? My question may sound cynical, but in my opinion, wouldn't our (and John's) time be better spent helping people in need, or producing positive changes in the world, or creating something new, or the list is endless. Lets say he is Jesus: What has he done for humanity? Lets say he's not Jesus: What has he done for humanity?

In short, what has John done for humanity? All the videos I can find on the web are filled with complete hatred. He has so much anger and hostility inside him and it comes out like a firehose every time he talks. What has John done for humanity? Better yet, what LOVE has John put out towards humanity, and even better, what LOVE has John put out for any entity on this planet??????

I anxiously await answers to that last question. Thank you in advance.
No I didn’t hear that but I watched (some) of the hr long video he made and it was mostly talking about his Gematria results. A birthmark doesn’t mean anything, lots of people can have irregular birthmarks on them.

Gematria was created in Ancient Babylonian Times and you can see the word correspondences a re so strong that the “probability mathematics” that he himself referred to are astonishing. In the results I showed you the mathematical odds of all those words calculating as they do would be in the trillions so Gematria is really the only way to actually PROVE a messiah on earth. Otherwise anyone could just claim they are as many have in the past.

That’s the purpose for Gematria, to give actual proof rather than someone making random claims.

The problem with Gematria is unless someone knows what they are doing they look up their name and it falls under a number with a thousand other phrases so if there’s just one single phrase that looks appealing the person tends to cherry pick that one phrase and go with it, ignoring all the negatives under the same number. I see it all the time un Gematrix. A dozen people type claims they are God or Christ.

Here is my Gematria, I was born 12/7/76 , notice a lot of combination of my information =‘s the number 12 and I am Ophiuchus the 13th Zodiac. My first name has 7 letters and my last 6 letters (76 my birth year) and 7+6=13 my Zodiac

If you add up my first middle and last name it has 19 letters. If you add up 1-19 consecutively on a calculator 1+2+3+4+5+6 etc...up to 19 you get 190 using just simple math.

When you calculate my name using Gematria you get 190.

So I literally have the best Gematria that anyone could ever have and I’m not claiming to be Jesus.

[Image: d2c713d635f2b4b5f5199bdc7716fad4.jpg]
[Image: 0d07c7ab61df41ce9c66c4d76ed1e306.jpg]

Look I can even use Gematria reduction on the word “God” and it equals 7 and 12, or 12/7 depending what you decipher first.
My birthday. [Image: fd205d715d49e9ce802e016f027039b5.jpg]

I was born Year of the Dragon. Seventy Six actually equals the same number as “Year of the Dragon”[Image: 9b1fa7d83613e94c649ee16d7e54127d.jpg]

[Image: 5031e1137b9bedf771812f0eab0a0bdf.jpg]

(05-15-2019, 09:27 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Can anyone tell me why this matters one way or the other? 

Right. I felt obligated to say something...even though I am, by merit of my passive nature, and lack of certainty one way or the other, in no position to "win" an argument with anyone...

I really don't want to get too wrapped up in this because it has caused me much grief before...
[Image: 31937647aad1050f07e365d6ad4f6d75.jpg]

LoL