Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/23/18 Danger, Danger
Trending: browse brutal completed birth sandy crashes circular rushed basic burning support larger giving danger miss log skating roll assorted dangerous health cake trouble mad tip blonde blurred overhead later piece 

Collective Emotion or Influence to Look Out for Today: The collective is back to feelings of being unsafe. CRASHES, DANGER, DANGEROUS, TROUBLE, MAD, BLURRED, and word #2 on our list, BRUTAL. We appear to be in survival mode again. If you start feeling this influence today, it is paramount that you become fully aware of the emotion/influence, or else you will unconsciously risk entering fight or flight (exhibited by body tension, faster heart beat, more impulsive behaviors, etc.) Time to consciously relax and affirm that all is well and that the Universe has your back. Focus on your breathing and conduct your best relaxation skills. 

Please like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NationalDreamCenter/                 
How to read DreamBot runs: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs 

I have noticed skating in the runs the past few days.  I haven't been about to figure out why.
I do find something interesting in today's run however.
skating
Roll
cake
piece
When you Skate through something, it is easy.  You are on a Roll  It is a Piece of Cake

But that would be the opposite of Brutal Crashes, Danger, Dangerous, Trouble and Mad.
So is this once again the yin and yang of life?

I think in general, a lot of this run is about the continued volcanic eruptions on the Big Island.
brutal completed birth sandy crashes-the lava flowing to sea, crashing through everything to get there, bringing birth to new land.
skating roll assorted - skating past or rolling over different land obstacles
dangerous health cake trouble- the air is think (cake) and filled with dangerous gasses and even glass particles now.
basic burning support larger giving danger miss log and blurred overhead later piece - Explosions are causing lava chunks to vault through the air

So, my guess would be that people around the world are really thinking about Kilauea in Hawaii.  It looks like "she" will be something to be recounted with for some time.

A great live link to catch up on the eruptions in Hawaii.
https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/hawaii-...index.html
Awesome analysis, TB! I received a message from someone suggesting something similar to your yin and yang idea. Thank you!
EXPOSED: Obama Advisors' Emails In Immediate Sandy Hook Aftermath Reveal Anti-Gun Agenda: 'Tap Peoples Emotions'
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30993/exp...stigiacomo
Eagle - been meaning to say that the new Collective Emotion section is brilliant. Big Grin

Gives the run an extra dimension that I wasn’t aware that it needed until I saw this.
Thanks, GG! Just getting started. After some consistent observation, I truly believe there is much more to these bot runs than we once assumed.
I’ve always believed there is more to them, but it takes a certain skill to tease it out. Twice is a phenomenal interpreter, while I only see things pop out at me once in a while.
Yes, sometimes there even are than two hits on a bot run with the same words.
I like your comentary Eagle. Thanks!
I agree with GG....Twice definitely has a true gift in reading these bot runs. Hope that the loss of the Waning section isn't throwing you off too much
Re; the waning section
I do think it provides hits for sure. as well as addition insight on certain things. I understand however that you needed to adjust things at the NDC.
Thanks for the nice comments GG and Eagle.

(05-25-2018, 08:28 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: I agree with GG....Twice definitely has a true gift in reading these bot runs. Hope that the loss of the Waning section isn't throwing you off too much