Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/25/18 Connect from the Heart
Today's Action: Relax and connect from the heart

Today's Collective Influence:  The collective seems a bit sluggish, especially with words ILL and SLEPT and EASY. The star alignment today has many subjective interpretations, but focus in on the bot words, “CHEST CORRIDOR MEETING.” Under the chest is the heart center, the place where we connect with others (i.e., CHEST CORRIDOR = connecting with our hearts). Jupiter in Scorpio gives us the ability to really feel and connect with others. I believe the collective unconscious is picking up on this energy….the soul mate type of energy. Additionally, watch your words today. The bot is suggesting “EASY THINK” but it may not be in alignment with your true feelings. Gemini influence has both of these dualities….thinking and feeling. I recommend not blurting out something before you have connected with the other person. Relax and connect from the heart, not with your thoughts and words. 

Trending Words in the Collective Dreams: had season damage gym bus there chest corridor meeting days plate actual view one putting ill up slept phone staring easy think however same way hours eat clean would causing. Please see the chart below. 

Background: Regardless whether you want this or not, or regardless of whether you can feel it or not, we are all being influenced by the Collective Unconscious. So many philosophers and social psychologists throughout the ages have studied and written about this phenomenon. Not only does a collective emotion/mind/influence exist, it secretly and subtly influences our unconscious thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. This is not to say that all your experiences are determined outright by the Collective Unconscious. But if you gain more awareness of this influence, you will have more control over your own life and destiny. Read more: https://nationaldreamcenter.com/therapy/...conscious/

Please like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NationalDreamCenter/                 
How to read DreamBot runs: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs 

Earthquake alert!?
had season damage and chest corridor meeting days plate actual view
If chest corridor could be seen as a heart connection as Eagle said above, then look at the possibility of an Earthquake near San Francisco.
Chest corridor meeting days plate could be seen as San Fransisco is on one the plates  that meet, creating the quake.
Had season damage would be the damage that resulted from the quake.
I have noticed, sometimes, that relatively insignificant things that happened to me the previous day will sometimes show up on the next day's dream bot...like yesterday some people were talking about how a busload of people came through the drivethru at my McDonald's at 4:30 a.m.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Sometimes after I have dreams I see something similar in the bot run the next morning.
(05-25-2018, 03:38 PM)(Oo...GhostByte...oO) Wrote: I have noticed, sometimes, that relatively insignificant things that happened to me the previous day will sometimes show up on the next day's dream bot...like yesterday some people were talking about how a busload of people came through the drivethru at my McDonald's at 4:30 a.m.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I see it regularly. Sometimes family member's names are in the list with relevant words even. Sometimes I see it speaking directly to me. I have examples, but not enough time to list them. Smile