Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/31/15 Nail Treatment
Trending: bully nail treatment landscape intention run dutch view days definitely hospital relaxed had sat slow taylor sent fight amazing available believe stretched ripped request dreamt took lots different ties shaped sleeping option weekly etc add discovered tail wow streets allowed

Waning: played spirit yet color intense section bedroom lights shoes gun college fence presence yeah girlfriend reality crush stuck dreamer devil beautiful daughter enemy thief lucid evil basketball focus shared quality thanks dawn flight wed powerful

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
There are some linguistics of interest today, but none that really stir up my fancy. DUTCH is back. In fact, there may be a medical issue in Holland. Also, TAYLOR is back. I connected Taylor to Grouping 1, as in Taylor University is the College where Gun makes a headline.

Devil has a Beautiful Daughter apparently, and we know that the Thief is the Enemy. Ultimately, I’m just not seeing a whole lot of headlines streaming out of this run. As always, I could be wrong.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Love the categorical analysis, Windy! A+
Not Taylor Swift, but Taylor Slow....
Could "bully nail treatment" be someone that's done a huge wrong...maybe like at Benghazi for example and she/he is about to be "nailed" for it? Could we maybe be about to get another group of words in a run that will add to/clarify this?
If not,what in the world can this be, and at the top of the list? I sure am curious about this one.

I like seeing "intention" in a run because you gifted dreamers do this and some of us toying with other things have done so.

"dutch" yet again! looking forward to y'all's comments on this one.

Oh, "intention, request, dreamt, lucid" okay....sounding like a lot of NDC folks. Again, can another botrun soon give us more linguistics about this same thing? Hope so.

Oh my, "devil" and "evil" are here. Not to be ignored, IMO.

Random thought: Ronald Reagan's nickname was "Dutch".
I think this goes here!
Medicine Shows Growing Potential to Repair and Regenerate Body Parts
By Diane Cole
May 31, 2015 11:01 p.m. ET

Stem cells and 3-D printing hold promise for sight restoration and organ replacement

"The rapidly evolving field of regenerative medicine—including stem cells, 3-D printing and bioengineering, among other technologies—is helping repair, and even regenerate, body parts and tissues damaged by disease, trauma or age."

http://www.wsj.com/articles/medicine-sho...1432833239
sleeping, treatment, different, quality, option

Introducing the world's first hoseless, cordless, maskless, battery-powered CPAP device.
May 5, 2015

"CPAP device that has no hoses, no cords, and no masks"

"My brother suffers from sleep apnea, and is what is known as "non-compliant" (he won’t wear the traditional sleep mask). In thinking of his situation, I realized that the pumping capability of my new design could just as easily be used to pump air into a small device that could fit in your nose. If the device could blow the right amount of air at the right pressure, it could revolutionize the treatment of sleep apnea. I checked the specifications of the standard CPAP machines and concluded that these new "micro-blowers" could provide the same effect but in a portable and disposable form."
Bully Nail Treatment
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-northea...nail-salon
A New York model and dancer was the victim of an attack at a Valley nail salon, according to court documents.

Nail salon worker Huong Thi Diem Nguyen attacked Erynn Turkovich after Turkovich “asked for her polish to be darker,”
Nguyen was arrested and charged with felony aggravated assault.

Turkovich has performed as a dancer in music videos by Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez. Her resume also lists performances at the MTV Video Music Awards and Billboard Music Awards.
She now cannot work because of her physical injuries and altered appearance.
Turkovich estimated it will take five years for her hair to fully re-grow.