Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star 
I was shown a list of about 20 items and the one that stood out was the one with the number 50,000 with a feeling/thought that it is definitely related to health. Thanks to the clock radio waking me up, it looked like but I'm not real sure any more that it read '50,000 vaccines'.
Any idea the nature of the other items, Sherriann? Not necessarily specific items, but just the general topic.....all of them health related? I tend to perk up when I see dreams like this, not to mention when they come from Sherriann!
(10-02-2015, 10:50 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Any idea the nature of the other items, Sherriann? Not necessarily specific items, but just the general topic.....all of them health related? I tend to perk up when I see dreams like this, not to mention when they come from Sherriann!

Because the entire dream, and there is more that I can't remember, was very clearly related to health (and not in any personal way), the list didn't feel at all like it was taking away from that theme but rather supporting it in some way - like a list of things that need to be done (a prep list) - very clearly hand written and numbered in a lined steno notebook. This item was in the upper middle of the list like maybe #8.
Hmmmm, interesting. It was a digital clock face, but the list looked like handwriting? Or was the list separate from the clock? Not that any of these details would change my interpretation. Just curious.
(10-02-2015, 12:48 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Hmmmm, interesting. It was a digital clock face, but the list looked like handwriting? Or was the list separate from the clock? Not that any of these details would change my interpretation. Just curious.

My clock radio woke me up in real life just as I was about to read the list and so I only caught the one item....dah!! Actually, talking about my alarm clock shouldn't be part of a dream base write up because that skews the bot, doesn't it?
Oh, duh. Okay, now I see that. Yeah, probably shouldn't be included, although some people would say that the clock radio is meaningful in this case. I would rather have seen more detail about the list, if possible, and leave out the clock radio. But of course, I should have been able to pick out the difference myself. Sorry about that.
From the moment you posted this dream yesterday, re: vaccines, I sensed the word "contaminated." We are now beginning the annual flu season vaccination process, and while I used to take the flu vaccine, I will not anymore. The flu vaccine follows none of the usual protocols for testing and certification, due to the tight time frame involved in getting it produced annually and then distributed. Many times already, we have found out later in the media, the flu strains in that year's vaccine are not what actually materializes, so the vaccine is essentially worthless. But, I have also sensed recently, the very real probability of "what else" might be in a given year's vaccine, of which we do not know. This rush now, to get everyone vaccinated, young and old, is chilling. If 50,000 are contaminated among millions of doses, that would not be enough to trigger a recall.
50,000 rabies vaccines ordered to combat outbreak - Nation | The Star Online

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/20...nes-50000/

also, this. Eeek!

50,000 ppb Mercury: Current "preservative" level mercury in multi-dose flu (94% of supply), meningococcal and tetanus (7 and older) vaccines. This can be confirmed by simply analyzing the multi- dose vials.

http://www.nvic.org/faqs/mercury-thimerosal.aspx
Here's another one- interesting- I wish I had $50k

The medical cartel explained: More than half a million Americans spend more than $50,000 a year just on prescription medications
http://www.naturalnews.com/051431_medica...drugs.html
So interesting...
Novel corona virus 2019...the year us 2020
Current carriers/those infected in China now at over 50,000... 59,000 as of today. 1000+ dead and rising, this also could be the catalyst for the next crash(Recession). The current list of countries affected https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/c...59786.html at some point if not controlled, borders will have to be closed to everything.
Great find, DreamerOracle!