Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/3/15 Purpose, Learning, and Receiving Answers
Trending: solar purpose role learning theory believed always answer today meditation born thanks exploration imagine send happiness opposite title email beat glasses remain width used charge input been june allow movie ear gender entire staying appreciate knows group now shining feeling
Waning: blank little shortly memory journal days prison color non trip town awareness beautiful slow sun reading wonder meaning guess suit toilet float sent bright starts lucid lady maybe sat there request yesterday dream gap teeth

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
As we enter a sort of mini-lull in the collective dreams, I was actually considering sending out a Red Alert for positivity. The only reason I didn’t was due to my adherence to the criteria.

This is going to be one of those highly personal runs where each person probably sees something different. These types of run are necessary and beneficial because they force us to take pause in a hectic world.

For me, this run is reminding me that my Role and Purpose is Learning, and based on our research so far, I do see a new Theory being born and even Believed. The Theory has something to do with Answering one’s questions. In fact, under this new theory, it will Always Answer! Sounds almost like “Ask and ye shall receive.”

Here’s another one: “Love thine enemies.” That is indicated in Group 1 where it directs us to Imagine Send(ing) Happiness to the Opposite.

The word Solar cannot be ignored either since it high on our list. Solar Purpose could hold multiple meanings, but ultimately life on Earth would be impossible without the Sun's energy. Solar is also bright and shining, so make your purpose in life do the same.

Even the Losers offer some enlightenment: Awareness Beautiful Slow Sun Reading Wonder Meaning. It’s time we take a second to reflect. The collective is turning positive amidst a quiet little lull. Enjoy it.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

solar purpose role learning theory believed always answer
and
slow sun reading wonder meaning guess

This is VERY interesting.
Trending at the top: solar purpose role learning theory believed always answer, it looks like there is a learning theory about the sun's purpose and role which has always been believed to be the answer . It sounds like something will change especially since it is in past tense.
Then add the waning words: slow sun reading wonder meaning guess. That sounds like something is unusual with the sun, maybe a slowing down of solar flares or waves and people are left to guess at the meaning of this change.
Putting them both together tells me there will be a lot of focus on the sun and some news which may cause scientists to be puzzled.
Yes. these words,
"purpose role learning theory believed always answer today meditation born thanks" are very personal, and I've got to believe they are to a lot of NDC and folks just reading/lurking. I was thinking the word "goosebumps" as I started to type, and the radio in my kitchen blew me away. "I believe...." oh ya had to have been here.

This line is talking to me, too so to countless others. As Mama would say to us if we sounded maybe full of ourselves, "I'm just another pebble on the beach."

What I'm experiencing currently has GOT to have "purpose." I'm just another "role" player in the grand scheme, but yes! "learning" and now "theory believed" how many of us can this be talking directly to?!
God is answering prayers that are right here at NDC on Windy's Prayer Circle thread, I "believe." This run is to encourage *all* of us.

I sure got "answers today." I'm not the only one. I trust this line refers to numerous souls, "today."

WOW "meditation born thanks." Could also speak in various ways to a lot of us.
Fellow-travelers, if you haven't tasted meditation, please consider doing so. Eagle1 has his favorite type here at the site. Oh, at our old site but can link to it.
Sorry, will edit it in here when I find it.

WOW~
Astrologically speaking:

Full Moon in Sagittarius- The Truth Shall Set You Free!
http://www.divineharmony.org/cosmic-insi...rQss7.dpuf
"prison color" = orange
Since we had orange yesterday, there may be a tie in. I find this a bit unusual actually. I am not aware of a color (eg orange) being in a run one day and a description of that color the next, (prison color) with the original color missing from the run the later run. Also, odd that the actual word "color" paired right next to prison.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...f-Research
(06-03-2015, 12:06 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: solar purpose role learning theory believed always answer
and
slow sun reading wonder meaning guess

This is VERY interesting.  
Trending at the top: solar purpose role learning theory believed always answer, it looks like there is a learning theory about the sun's purpose and role which has always been believed to be the answer .  It sounds like something will change especially since it is in past tense.  
Then add the waning words: slow sun reading wonder meaning guess.  That sounds like something is unusual with the sun, maybe a slowing down of solar flares or waves and people are left to guess at the meaning of this change.
Putting them both together tells me there will be a lot of focus on the sun and some news which may cause scientists to be puzzled.

Yes people have been talking about in the past months alot around the quietness of the sun. Today there's 4 sunspots, 4! That's hardly anything at all. The sun is being so much quieter than we would otherwise expect it to be, so what indeed is it up to? a week or so ago, there were no sunspots at all. The meaning is one thing to guess at for sure, I'm also curious to know what sort of environmental effects are we going to see as a result of this quietness. It's getting hot above average in my neighbourhood, and we are seeing wildfires all over the place, and such wild weather all over the globe. Can we expect more of that or something different because of the sun now? I think we may be going into a new stage of learning about how the sun affects us all.

(06-03-2015, 04:17 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: "prison color" = orange
Since we had orange yesterday, there may be a tie in.  I find this a bit unusual actually. I am not aware of a color (eg orange) being in a run one day and a description of that color the next, (prison color) with the original color missing from the run the later run.  Also, odd that the actual word "color" paired right next to prison.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...f-Research

Funny thing happened at work this week, we launched new logos and phone number for my work, and the logo is 811 on a orange circle background...and someone remarked "that's prison-orange! did they do that on purpose or realise what they did deciding to use that color?" The launch was monday, and the person's remark happened on tuesday...it jumped out with me since someone had said prison-orange!