Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/4/15 Sherry in June
Trending: sherry june study soul universe wed truly rich difficult advice remove elevator referenced purpose letting paying thanks magic need inner male responses shed width country parent support cannot experiment created remain event experience true sign gender analytics aug chosen hits
Waning: monster amazing gave theory goes hurt hide sometimes tree sat fighting land police beginning powerful eat blank movie view giant toilet teeth foot starts yesterday under crying break taylor daughter dream staying class shirt sun

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I guess this run is for Sherriann. Good thing because I have to get back on the road! Smile

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

WOW! Now a Sherriann botrun!
Seriously???

I know where this is heading..... Da Bot is sending me off on a Project August trail into the very near future.
I just need some time to piece it together.
BTW, sherry could be an alcoholic beverage that assists with studying the soul's universe. *LOL*

sherry June study soul universe wed truly rich difficult advice
remove elevator referenced purpose, letting paying thanks magic
need inner male responses
shed width country parent support
cannot experiment, created remain event experience true sign
gender analytics aug chosen hits

remove elevator referenced purpose, letting paying thanks magic had me looking for an elevator dream I remembered having where I took he stairs rather than the elevator and thus removed the elevator's purpose, like there would be some magical pay off.

Here is my dream journal entry:

Night of May 28/29, 2014 - Deterioration
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...erioration

This dream wasn't intended for PA (Project August), either, but I think that it has a message on the personal level as well as at the world level especially since Aaron from Revolution is in it.

I find myself in the same old hotel I visit in my dreams every once in a while. This time, I take the stairs instead of the old gated elevator to my usual room on the second floor but this time, an uncountable number of strangers (one man who reminds me of Aaron Pittman in the TV series Revolution) are taking the stairs with me and as it turns out, heading down the hallway for the same room # 4 in the far corner of the box like building. Seriously, we've all been booked into the same room?  The hallway has always been dark and dingy - panelled walls and rusty yellow carpet. I notice that since the last time I visited, most of the room doors have been boarded over. Just as we reached the door I commented, "I don't think the bed will hold ten people." The lock has also been changed on my door. Now it's a tall narrow silver box with three or four different types of locking devices. I have so many keys that I can't find the right one for any of the locks until a blond lady helps me out. I woke up just as I was putting a key in a lock.

So, I was dreaming for August and what was happening in August? gender analytics aug [August] chosen hits brought me back to August 2014 and the Dallas Project. Hmmmm....

Journal entry:

Night of August 22/23, 2014 - Intent: Anything more about the Dallas Project?
http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ubber_Doll

I was shown a date typed on a piece of paper: D/M/Y I physically reached for an itch and it was as though someone immediately spilled 1% milk on it. This all happened so fast that I was left with only a smear to ponder. The day was two digits [24]. The month was either June or July [too short to be October] and I couldn't make out the year.

Next scene: I was shown a young woman [my view didn't include her head but I've intuited long dark hair] lying on her back [intuited her being tied at the feet and hands] under a worn low deck stained that rusty dark red colour.  There were chunks of concrete and pieces of metal concrete wire around her. The siding on the lower part of the house was a stained white. She was wearing black shorts and a burgundy halter top. Thing is, she didn't seem real. Her knees were bent and her skin looked like smooth rubber like a rubber doll and there was no movement. Now I wonder if there may be a hostage taking.

Now, take a peek at this....
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...-Uncovered

Why would I spontaneously decide to take a run at this particular headline?

But a trail to a kidnapping/murder scenerio isn't the only trail.....

There is a BIG TRAIL to the Jade Helm 15 TICKLE.
Sherriann, it sounds like the entire top 8 or so words could apply to you.Smile
are all those teeth references for Windy?
(06-04-2015, 01:26 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Sherriann, it sounds like the entire top 8 or so words could apply to you.Smile

Blush
It sure seems so. Today is a perfect fit. Giant toilet teeth. Let's hear it for "teeth" leaving the runs and "happy mouth" appearing, or something like that.
(06-04-2015, 01:30 PM)esholars Wrote: are all those teeth references for Windy?
(06-04-2015, 01:40 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: It sure seems so.  Today is a perfect fit. Giant toilet teeth.  Let's hear it for  "teeth" leaving the runs and "happy mouth" appearing, or something like that.
(06-04-2015, 01:30 PM)esholars Wrote: are all those teeth references for Windy?

It's getting a bit creepy how the bots are kinda singling people out...
Huh Oh Dear!
Tongue What if... all those TWIN and GEMINI runs were...you know...yeah nope!
Confused Wait! What if one was and I would never know because there were so many of them. Confused
The next time twice, twin or Gemini come up... Big Grin
Oh yes, it would not say "Sherry" were it not about NDC's! This bot was yes, invited to get more personal but had already been doing it for months, intermittently of course.

A lot of the top words are for NDC souls IMO. I've gotta be real. This large group of words is a hit on souls that participate here. How many of you feel at least part of this line?
"wed truly rich difficult advice remove elevator referenced purpose letting paying thanks magic need inner male"
Yesterday was Wednesday and it was "truly difficult" to follow "difficult advice" and "remove" the "elevator magic" that had entered my life without me doing anything more than opening my mouth and saying "watch such and such happen" for umpteenth time in life, like we all do.
I had been still experimenting behind the scenes and yesterday was a wake-up call to stop. More on that experiment later, apparently.

I personally called it "magic" yesterday, but yes in the context of "reference"'ing the honorable "purpose" of this experiment that I had not stopped, but I sure had stopped calling out any bot run or entity, truly having "repented" of that as we believing the bible, say.

"need inner male" well we gals have such a thing, but it can make me sound like a female chauvanist. It's that I dare to acknowledge that often, males are not just stronger physically but emotionally or so I have believed. I had to call my "inner-male" but no, not claiming I thought of this term yesterday. Reading this, it hit me with the other words. The inner-male of calm strength and not emotions was needed through several really emotionally-rough hours yesterday afternoon and evening.

I still believe folks are on the edge of blessings, here at NDC. I just had no idea how rough a "gift" could be. Sorry, forgot was on a bot run, but dang this top line is what it is.

I would treasure hearing from any of you that the top line speaks to...if you ever went through this with your gift, not just if you are right now.

Time to peruse the rest of the list. Pardon my self-indulgence but it is what it is, this run. Oh heck, if nto this then given my list of faults I guess I'd be giving someone another reason to roll their eyes at me, right? Big Grin

Sherry said, "BTW, sherry could be an alcoholic beverage that assists with studying the soul's universe. *LOL*"

LOL yes, especially in using it to forget about the bummer-side of this grand experience. Wish I'd had some homemade red wine yesterday, if not some sherry.

OMGosh!! the second line, too!~ This is *the Grand Experiment. This word "experiment" is exactly what, IMO a lot of folks here are doing and I've use this word fifty times in less than 2 weeks.

" support cannot experiment created remain event experience true sign" I had to stop my "experiment" yesterday, and thankfully have "support" that I "cannot" continue, whew. LOL! "true sign" well of the successes, yes but that I honestly have no choice, I got my "sign!" I thought I could if I didn't do it against my beliefs, so I did it differently until yesterday. (I think, the hits will be made public pretty soon.)
This "created event experience" hmmm...yeah, my whole issue has been "what" created it. I sure didn't have the power to do so.
These words are generic and how many with gifts have come and gone from here that I haven't known about? how many may be stressed with such a thing here right now? I can only wonder.

"aug chosen hits" is telling something and I think I know one of the things this is saying. No, I don't think I know, I suspect, pardon.
What if....in August something I got a hit on is going to happen then?! during Jade Helm sure makes sense for one of them. But, feels too good to be true, Lord forgive me for a lack of faith but the bigger the event the harder it is to suspect a given time-frame.

Hey, feels like the bot run is revved up after all these months of 'intermittent' and maybe is going to keep referencing NDC really often. Anybody else get this vibe? Afterall, our boss's Conference starts tomorrow and bots have referenced this event several times, even last January right after he got his invitation.
I think nearly the entire second half of this run is speaking about the transgender ( or similar) issues recently in the news. Perhaps more is to come as well.
need inner male responses shed width country parent support cannot experiment created remain event experience true sign gender analytics
(06-04-2015, 04:42 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I think nearly the entire second half of this run is speaking about the transgender ( or similar) issues recently in the news.  Perhaps more is to come as well.
need inner male responses shed width country parent support cannot experiment created remain event experience true sign gender analytics

I wonder that all the hype about transgender topics is merely a foreshadowing of things rolling along towards transhumanism. I saw some statistics today that put some perspective on just what a small percentage of transgendered people there are in the population at large. Maybe the whole media flurry on Bruce Jenner is to get the population totally ok with the concept of people changing their bodies in whatever way they see fit. My thoughts are swapping biological parts is all fine and dandy, but I think we should be looking critically at scenarios where (and I love my tech gadgets, i really do) we may lose our humanity from the installation/merging of gadgetry with our collective bodies....

Trending:
june study soul universe: I need to continue to study the universe during the slight lull in June

wed truly rich: Heading home to the rv on the homestead feels like we are truly rich, breaking away from the systems of dependency as much as we can.

difficult advice remove elevator referenced purpose: we've been wrestling with the issue of how to make our cabin mobile, need to rebuild it on skids for later jacking up onto trailers we don't yet own. maybe we can find the trailers first and no need to jack it up then?

letting paying thanks magic: the work crew wouldn't let us pay for their services, and it was like magic that they appeared to help!

need inner male responses: We need to Spartan up with our efforts at the homestead.

shed width country: I really hope this means I'll finally shed some excess weight while working the new homestead. but we've also been trying to find some free sheds to procure and drag home to put all our stuff in.

parent support: My parents really need support right now, the family needs to support each other going through such extraordinary times.

cannot experiment, created remain, event: I don't have time to experiment on the homestead, need to get creating with the decided on plans and cabin pieces that remain, and get ready for the big event to come. the time for theorizing is past.

experience true sign: I've been experiencing true signs of being on the right path in the past couple months. like finding an old cassette tape (titled financial investing) in the stereo of the old '74 rv we bought for $300 so we'd have something to sleep in. This was immensely fitting since not 2 minutes before we'd asked each other, did we do the right thing? so the universe answered, and i've been studying to be a financial advisor since february too. the other sign was that the work crew magically appeared to help us move our 24x24 cabin, and won't take money for the 7-man 3-truck/trailer/forklift job! that saved us since we were really physically struggling to get the job done with just 2 of us. There are still no coincidences and I'm working hard at trying to create a decent reality for the family, and we're making progress.

analytics aug chosen hits: Things I've been watching are going to show some major activity ramping up in august. Now which things?

Waning:
monster: We've been reminded to be vigilant with our situational awareness

amazing gave theory: We have been working on various theories to build the off-grid-ness of our new homestead, told some people what we are building, they found it amazing...it's normal for us though.

goes hurt hide: My husband hurt his hide this morning grabbing a pot he didn't realise was very hot.

sometimes tree sat: We've been exhausted moving the past few weeks, sitting under any available trees randomly to rest.

fighting land police beginning powerful: The bylaw people are harassing us again about the old property we are trying to sell. They want to go cut the grass there and charge us about 2K to do it! What they really want is to appropriate the land before we can find a buyer. I wish they would drop off the face of the earth and leave us alone!

eat blank movie view: we are thinking/talking about getting some rest and going to watch the San Andreas movie sunday night. that'll be the first theatre movie in like 6 months we'll have gone to...

giant toilet: We really need to build a bathhouse on the new land with the composting toilet and the shower/sink asap.

teeth foot starts yesterday under crying break: I hope this doesn't mean we step on more nails around our construction site! 2 of us have already done that in the past month! nor do i wish we drop any nail-ridden wall panels on our feet while reconstructing our cabin. we want no broken bones!

daughter dream: My adopted mom said happy adoption anniversary early this morning to mark the anniversary of when the family brought me home.

staying class shirt sun: we're definitely staying in this homesteading lesson working it. There's been alot of sunburn working it so far, need to wear long sleeve shirts to stave off the burn and heat stroke. this weekend will be hand cutting and scything 7 acres of hay on the old homestead.....
(06-04-2015, 06:37 PM)Windy Wrote:
(06-04-2015, 02:10 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Huh Oh Dear!
Tongue What if... all those TWIN and GEMINI runs were...you know...yeah nope!  
Confused Wait! What if one was and I would never know because there were so many of them. Confused
The next time twice, twin or Gemini come up... Big Grin

I am a Gemini too... so Twin & Gemini might be for both of us! LOL

(06-04-2015, 04:42 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: I think nearly the entire second half of this run is speaking about the transgender ( or similar) issues recently in the news.  Perhaps more is to come as well.

Twice there have been about 4 bot runs at least that when i was looking at the words i thought the same thing.
Yea, I don't think this is the first one either. It just had a HUGE run today. I am glad you noticed it too.