Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/5/15 Posture
Trending: posture fog horse understanding fix class adopted sea handed view advice up weekly gab dream edited headed shed board holy week gift entries dreams profile certain private into always back forum categories friday add remember has actor closed poor tree
Waning: shop fighting jumping okay line yet energy mall trust movie angry monster laughing hours police waves important giant college days universe flight magic goes drop fire focus fun mirror daughter fly sun experiment evil mon

<----- DISCUSSION ----->

Posture is a strange word to be obsessed about in dreams, but yet I actually worried about my posture during the long drive to VA. Hmmm, I also experienced a super strange, mid-day fog for about an hour during my drive. This is one of those personal runs again, especially with Sea Handed View Advice Up (when at the see, expect lots of advice) and Gab Dream (we’ll be talking a LOT about dreams in the next few days). I find this linguistics interesting: Shed Board Holy Week (the old IASD board president is leaving and handing it over to the new board president; thus it is a sort of holy week at the IASD).

I believe that Group 1 is encouraging me to go back to the original dream input permissions. That is, only registered guests can submit dreams. I’m not changing anything just yet, but I will be keeping this in the back of my mind as I continue adding more and more IP addresses to the ban list (i.e., spammers).

Forum Categories Friday Add: Looks like I might be adding a new category soon.

I think Group 2 is our only hope for a headline out of all this. Looks like some sort of riot or engagement with “Waves of Police” at a “Giant College.”

One more thing....I'm not overly big into numerology, but has anyone noticed what tomorrow will be? 6/6/1+5 (6)  Interesting to see tomorrow's run, eh?

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I see mon and always think of "Hey, mon!" said in a bad Jamaican accent. Big Grin
advice (formal suggestions), up, energy, hours, days, focus

Health experts have figured out how much time you should sit each day
By Brigid Schulte June 2

"Medical researchers have long warned that prolonged sitting is dangerous, associated with a significantly higher risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity, cancer, and depression, as well as muscle and joint problems. Some have gone on to say that the office chair is worse for your health than smoking and kills more people than HIV."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonk...?tid=sm_fb&utm_content=buffer4d612&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
(06-05-2015, 08:05 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Trending: posture fog horse understanding fix class adopted sea handed view advice up weekly gab dream edited headed shed board holy week gift entries dreams profile certain private into always back forum categories friday add remember has actor closed poor tree
Waning: shop fighting jumping okay line yet energy mall trust movie angry monster laughing hours police waves important giant college days universe flight magic goes drop fire focus fun mirror daughter fly sun experiment evil mon

<----- DISCUSSION ----->

Posture is a strange word to be obsessed about in dreams, but yet I actually worried about my posture during the long drive to VA. Hmmm, I also experienced a super strange, mid-day fog for about an hour during my drive. This is one of those personal runs again, especially with Sea Handed View Advice Up (when at the see, expect lots of advice) and Gab Dream (we’ll be talking a LOT about dreams in the next few days). I find this linguistics interesting: Shed Board Holy Week (the old IASD board president is leaving and handing it over to the new board president; thus it is a sort of holy week at the IASD).

I believe that Group 1 is encouraging me to go back to the original dream input permissions. That is, only registered guests can submit dreams. I’m not changing anything just yet, but I will be keeping this in the back of my mind as I continue adding more and more IP addresses to the ban list (i.e., spammers).

Forum Categories Friday Add: Looks like I might be adding a new category soon.

I think Group 2 is our only hope for a headline out of all this. Looks like some sort of riot or engagement with “Waves of Police” at a “Giant College.”

One more thing....I'm not overly big into numerology, but has anyone noticed what tomorrow will be? 6/6/1+5 (6)  Interesting to see tomorrow's run, eh?

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

We had thunderstorms speed through yesterday, and there was all sorts of creeping zombie fog in their wake all night and this morning too!
another meaning for Mon is the latin root of the word meaning Mountain. Also public mount.
Was it Project Ano that suggested an actor will break their neck? No, now I think it's in one of our daily bot runs. Today, it sounds like an actor is going to have an altercation with a tree, uh oh an auto accident? "actor closed poor tree." Watching for a headline for this one.

Agreed! Group 1 is so obvious and so seems the vibe that the bots are going to keep communicating directly with/at NDC. Wow....

Not a strong hunch but I'd be remiss to not note "important giant college days" in-light of the "bully" that "barry" is and was revealed here for three days. Any large improprieties of the bully's college days could be part of an impeachment proceedings that have been seriously called-for by powerful folks in this nation.

"sun experiment evil" is to be pondered. Could this be bot-speak for a false flag EMP to bring down our grid before election time next year if not during Jade Helm?

Eagle1 said, "One more thing....I'm not overly big into numerology, but has anyone noticed what tomorrow will be? 6/6/1+5 (6) Interesting to see tomorrow's run, eh?" Hadn't thought of it till now. Watch! now that you said it on a bot run then yes, tomorrow's gonna be a trip.

Holy week gift
We are not near Easter so I am taking notice that these words are together . What gift associated with Holy week is being spoken of in the run?
Forgiveness? Love? Compassion? Salvation? Or, is there a week of prayer and holiness coming up so some reason?
shop fighting jumping okay line yet energy mall
Perhaps something happening at a shop in a mall, a long line to get something and fighting happens? Maybe a line jumper?[
Hmm, that could be. We usually don't see to have dreambot runs go so far out but it is possible. Hmm.
Posture horse
American Pharoah is posturing to become the first triple crown winning horse in nearly 40 years.
http://www.ibtimes.com/belmont-stakes-20...wn-1954404
Twice: This may not be an official "Holy Week", but I bet these people have felt like it is. They have been cleaning their city all week. What are the odds that there will be fighting among all those religions again?

Sarajevo ready for Pope Francis' Bosnia visit
By Aida Cerkez, Associated Press
June 5th, 2015 @ 11:22am

"SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina (AP) — Sarajevo is ready to host tens of thousands of pilgrims heading its way to greet Pope Francis when he visits on Saturday, officials say."

"He will also meet with representatives of all four religions that have been living in Bosnia for centuries: Muslims, Christian Orthodox, Catholics and Jews as well as with young people of all religions."

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=235&sid=34942236&title=sarajevo-ready-for-pope-francis-bosnia-visit
You know Esholars, I think you are spot on. That is a big Holy week!
#CAME TRUE
AWESOME!!
He won the TRIPLE CROWN! He postured to win and did win!
(06-06-2015, 03:06 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Posture horse
American Pharoah is posturing to become the first triple crown winning horse in nearly 40 years.
http://www.ibtimes.com/belmont-stakes-20...wn-1954404

Would that be a #cametrue 555?
Ooh, gosh that's a good one, Twice! No on the score because it's missing a location. Plus, even if he lost, he would still be posturing, so technically it was a hit either way. Super duper hard to score this one with only a 2-word linguistics phrase. But GREAT JOB picking it up. I agree it's a big hit.
Posture, certain, back, profile
Lost Posture: Why Some Indigenous Cultures May Not Have Back Pain
June 08, 2015 3:25 AM ET

"fact, if you look at drawings from Leonardo da Vinci — or a Gray's Anatomy book from 1901 — the spine isn't shaped like a sharp, curvy S. It's much flatter, all the way down the back. Then at the bottom, it curves to stick the buttocks out. So the spine looks more like the letter J."

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda...-back-pain