Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/6/15 The Fox is Selling Jelly
Trending: fox jelly sale ships butterfly pole fri skinny sphere follow june shared shoot therefore connected hours cube sea crazy created blurry group method actor husband massive need up grow zoom belly responses individual interact answer study knows climb performance click
Waning: process college goes beautiful guess comes book edited road broken fly fear pants than drove written smile fix scared sad fog dancing yet posture toilet eating cave flew guide test sun weekly happy important dawn

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Headline: fox jelly sale ships butterfly pole - Fox news says/does something that ripples from pole to pole like the butterfly effect.

Headline: skinny sphere follow June shared shoot therefore connected hours; cube sea crazy created blurry group method - Some relatively small shooting incident is shared within hours exposing some sea crazy group's agenda. I'm thinking some shooting incident at sea.

actor husband massive need up grow - Some actor husband has a big need to grow up.

zoom belly responses individual interact answer study knows climb performance click - Gut feelings of individuals who interact answer/study/knows increased performance in a/as a click or clicks into place.

Headline: process college goes beautiful guess comes book edited road broken fly fear pants than drove written smile fix scared sad fog dancing - Concerning the predicted school/college shooting, it appears that new evidence comes out resulting in a car chase/take down that saves the day.

Headline: yet posture toilet eating cave flew guide test sun weekly happy important dawn - Toilet: the process of washing oneself, dressing, and attending to one's appearance; in other words, getting ready/preparing for. I'm thinking a major CERN announcment.
I think a lot of the run is about the Migrant Boat People from Libya.
Sale Ships could actually mean SAIL Ships

All European naval ships in the region had been ordered to sail to the Libyan coast in an unprecedented response to help up to 14 vessels.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...02128.html

Butterflies migrate.  Perhaps butterfly is referring to migrants. Butterfly pole reminds me of a butterfly net, and basically the European naval ships are acting like butterfly nets and collecting the migrant boat people.
skinny sphere follow june shared shoot therefore connected hours cube sea crazy created blurry group
-It's a small world (skinny sphere). The migrant boat people aka (blurry group-not really seen by others) are following the shared shoot (they are shooting for the same goal aka Europe) and are therefore connected by that shared shoot and the hours crammed in their sea cube (boat). This has all created crazyness.
Top section of all metaphors?! is this a first? is it true? nuttin at a glance but curiosity. Wish I was better with metaphors, often.

"actor husband massive need grow up" oh yeah, I feel a headline here! some actor will do something outrageously stupid/infantile, or a female actor's hubby will gain embarassing notoriety.

"individual interact answer study knows" sounds cool, like somebody's discovering something that is important in their own experiment and that word "experiment" is in a very recent run. Hey, cool if this is about NDC folks.

I like "happy important dawn" and hope this is our collective future, surprisingly.

read the Wizard cuz I got next to nuttin.
Posture again...

Not just a body/physical position but can also mean an attitude or way of behaving, an approach or policy, or to place in a certain position. My feel on this is it will be a political stance/posture that will cause things to go down the toilet.

A couple phrases jumped out at me:

fix scared sad fog dancing makes me nervous for some reason.

broken fly fear pants : Something happens to instruments on a plane, which causes the pilot to have to "fly by the seat of his pants"?

There are several words in today's run that were also in yesterday's run, too: Fog, posture, actor, edited, sun and quite a few references to flight/flying.

As I compared the two runs, got to admit I started feeling uneasy. There are several phrases that felt like warnings to me: massive need up grow(or to "grow up") from today's run and sun experiment evil mon from yesterday's run. Don't feel related but more of a head's up and possibly some advice.