Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/20/18 Exaggeration Day
Today’s Action: Tendency is to be more emotional today. Everything is exaggerated. Don’t forget this! Scorpio moon fires up our internal sensory apparatus otherwise called the solar plexus. Meanwhile, numerology number 20 resonates and pours fuel on the fire, elevating the emotions even more. Keep in mind you may be experiencing your own higher emotions OR you may be a receiving antenna picking up on emotions of those around you. In other words, it will be harder to differentiate other peoples’ emotions from your own today. Your best defense for the typical heightened emotional experiences is to simply realize that they are there. We tend to escape our uncomfortable feelings without ever realizing that they are there. Once conscious, you can apply the knowledge that this is most likely a by-product of the Collective Influence. If it becomes too much to handle, begin an emotional elimination protocol such as some types of meditation, yoga, exercise, breathwork, reiki, massage, acupuncture, etc. As a collective, we can already see the heightened emotional response simply from the pronounced dream content as the dream symbols exaggerate current events (i.e. ‘day residue’). Check out the dreambot results this morning!

Project CO-MIND Report: https://ProjectCoMind.com

Trending in the Collective Dreams (See chart below for visual representation):  successful mess nearly curiosity wild past super gun turning calling massive hills deep into few putin higher resolve huge partner orb mean theater currently dating sequence sudden july know james 

Please follow us on social media (buttons at the top of the page)

Background: Regardless of whether you can feel it or not, we are all being influenced by the Collective Unconscious. So many philosophers and social psychologists throughout the ages have studied and written about this phenomenon. Not only does a collective emotion/mind/influence exist, it secretly and subtly influences our unconscious thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. This is not to say that all your experiences are determined outright by the Collective Unconscious. But if you gain more awareness of this influence, you will have more control over your own life and destiny. Read more: https://nationaldreamcenter.com/therapy/...conscious/

How to read DreamBot runs: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs
Exaggeration Day fits my day so far. Certainly more emotional too. I also did everything in my power to have less stressful emotions too . Sometimes it doesn't matter what you do to prevent it, it still happens.
(07-20-2018, 03:39 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Exaggeration Day fits my day so far.  Certainly more emotional too.  I also did everything in my power to have less stressful emotions too .  Sometimes it doesn't matter what you do to prevent it, it still happens.

Very well said, TB! You described many of my experiences lately! That's why I am excited about the comind meditations being started next week. Should have better preparation on what to do with these influences before the day starts.